Where is the liberal media outrage on this Muslim bakery!

dude; the coward would be the person denying reality; den
HIDDEN CAMERA Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries Bakery told him to go across the street for his gay wedding cake. WHere it he media, where is OBAMA, Where is the liberals wackos.. Of course they wont say anything to Muslims.. This is a war one Christians not muslims!!!

Where is the Christian Right's support for the Muslim baker?

i support the muslim bakery's right to refuse to make the cake

ooops there goes your whole argument
it's not my word for today; it's your reality
Dude,most people, on both sides of the issue confronted the issue face to face and honestly despite the consequences and repercussions. Your video guy hid behind a camera and attempted to trick a person for a self serving motive. He is the coward in this story.

"dude"; the coward in the story; and in the issue at large; is the person denying reality and his own views. i asked a while ago for some real-life examples of all this Muslim tolerance for LBGT community; actual practicing muslims active in their faith. i got nothing

idiots and hypocrites
HIDDEN CAMERA Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries Bakery told him to go across the street for his gay wedding cake. WHere it he media, where is OBAMA, Where is the liberals wackos.. Of course they wont say anything to Muslims.. This is a war one Christians not muslims!!!

Has anyone suggested that Muslims are exempt from the law or is this just another conservative.......But.....but.....Muslims do it too!
Exempt from a law, so when did you make that decision hypocrite? So you don't care that they would like to hang the queer?

Public accomodation laws were decided 50 years ago

Nobody has suggested that Muslims are exempt. You can hate your customer......but you still have to serve them

yawn; AGAIN. IT hasnt been shown muslims will serve openly gay people in the same manner demanded of the christian bakery. you can whine set-up all you want; thinking people know practicing muslims active in their faith, expecially conservative ones; are WAY MORE INTOLERANT of much more than Christians are
How does that
Fake story. The bakery was asked to put a political message on the cake. They were not being asked to make a wedding cake. They were being asked to make a political cake that looked like a wedding cake.

fake story not really

he was denied the cake even when he simply asked for the two guys holding hands

or plain wording

muslims can be bigots like anyone else
He was asking the baker to produce a cake the baker did not normally provide. The bakery shut him down early on in the discussion. They were not interested in the game he was trying to make them play.
Fake story. The bakery was asked to put a political message on the cake. They were not being asked to make a wedding cake. They were being asked to make a political cake that looked like a wedding cake.

fake story not really

he was denied the cake even when he simply asked for the two guys holding hands

or plain wording

muslims can be bigots like anyone else
He was asking the baker to produce a cake the baker did not normally provide. The bakery shut him down early on in the discussion. They were not interested in the game he was trying to make them play.

You mean this was not the first time this Muslim bigot refused service to a legitimate customer with a legitimate order which would be roundly and loudly condemned if it was similarly refused by a bakery whose owners are Christians?

You mean if Muslim baker habitually refuses service to someone with whom he disagrees based on religious differences is OK? You mean his refusal to cater to gay weddings is just and moral but the similar refusal to accommodate a gay "wedding" by a Christian baker is vile and bigoted?

Please clarify.
Nope, I said what I meant to say. You are making this other stuff up from your wishful imagination. Guy came into the bakery looking for a baker that would make him a cake with a political message written on it. The bakery does not make political message cakes. And in any case, the fact that there may be Muslim bakers who are as vile or more vile or bigger assholes than Christian bakers is irrelevant. Wrong is wrong. On top of that, neither the baker has a right to speak for Muslims not do you have the right to speak for Christians. .
When a christian baker does it it's all over the news and they do boycotts and protests. When a Muslim baker does it we hear crickets.

When a christian baker does it it's all over the news and they do boycotts and protests. When a Muslim baker does it we hear crickets.

Which is the entire point of why this video was made ... but that flies over the pointed-headed leftists pointy heads.

Which is the entire point of why this video was made ... but that flies over the pointed-headed leftists pointy heads.
The difference is, Muslims vote Democrat.
Who are they supposed to vote for, the ones who call them terrorist sand *******?
The point is the liberal media won't prattle on anything that makes the Democrats look bad but will when it comes to a conservative stance.

What game would that be? Like going into a Pizza place and asking a waitress if they would serve pizza at a gay wedding and if the answer isn't the PC answer make it a national outrage, you mean that kinda game?

Let's face it this is another example of the left wing two faced BS.
Similar, yes, but that doesn't excuse the cowardly behavior of the video dude. At least in the pizza incident the people knew they were being filmed and recorded by the news media. The fact the film crew was open and upfront takes it out of the cowardly category.

That is funny, I have never seen a video of the waitress being asked, maybe there is one I just never saw it.

And what difference does it make if the baker knew they were being filmed? Does it make them less discriminatory? Absolutely not.

Here read this about what really happened:

UPDATE Indiana Pizza Shop Gets Set Up By Local Reporter Instantaneous National Moonbattery Ensues Update Pizza Joint Forced To Close GoFundMe In Action .. The Last Refuge

And if it had been a real situation then they would have been in violation of the law. Assuming it was illegal in that state. The law applies to everyone.

It is real, you see it on the video. More real then a reporter telling us what a waitress said. When will these bakeries be shutdown? And don't tell me it makes a difference if the guy was really gay.

It was fake. There was no wedding, the guy isn't gay, so it was fake. If there was a violation of the law, then Crowder should file a complaint. Did he?

The apparent issue being made is that a Muslim bakery will be treated differently than a Christian bakery. If you pulled the stunt in a Christian bakery I would give you the same answer. It doesn't matter at all what the religion of the baker is. It only matters if the law was violated. So please tell me what law was violated.

I'm not really sure what the right wing wants out of this. No one on the left ever claimed that all Muslims are discrimination free.

Who are they supposed to vote for, the ones who call them terrorist sand *******?
The point is the liberal media won't prattle on anything that makes the Democrats look bad but will when it comes to a conservative stance.
? How does this make Democrats look bad ?

So the moral of the thread is....

Muslims hate fags as much as conservatives hate fags
Most Christians don't hate queers. You can disagree with someone without the hate. Your a liberal, so I realize you don't understand that.

Liberals can't understand hate the sin not the sinner thus they can't believe anyone else can understand.

"We don't hate you! We just don't want you to have spouses. Or families. Or jobs. But we don't hate you!" - Jesus People

It doesn't. He's just spewing dogma again.

ok, why then does the liberal media not pounce on this story and broadcast it out how a Muslim bakery is discriminating against fags?

ok, why then does the liberal media not pounce on this story and broadcast it out how a Muslim bakery is discriminating against fags?
Because some BS attempt to say Hey, they're as as bad as we are isn't news, except on Fox, the propaganda network.

Because some BS attempt to say Hey, they're as as bad as we are isn't news, except on Fox, the propaganda network.
more likely it's because they are hypocrites.

What is the name of the gay person they discriminated against?

I believe his name was Phoney As Shit.

I believe his name was Phoney As Shit.

So basically right wingers only get offended by things that aren't even real and didn't even happen?

Reminds me of the black panther voter intimidation case. To this day, I am still waiting for the name of someone going to vote at that location who claims they felt intimidated.

Aren't you kinda ignoring the fact that Cryer (complainant in Oregon case) didn't ask for a gay wedding cake? She asked for a wedding cake.I don't even know what a gay wedding cake is, I didn't think cakes had sex.

How about the person they thought was gay.
Whether he was actually gay or not is a technicality that doesn't matter, except to a liberal who thinks, "depends on what your definition of Is is," is a valid defense.

So the moral of the thread is....

Muslims hate fags as much as conservatives hate fags

WRONG!!!!

Muslims routinely and proudly hate and torture, abuse and kill gays, Christians/conservatives don't.

Your comparison reeks of your typical stupidity. When comparing Muslims and Christians the phrase "just as" is meaningless or at least is a ridiculous hyperbole.

So, because conservatives don't cut the heads off of gays, it makes their biggotry acceptable?

Still the American Taliban

Forum List

Back