Where is that roll tide asshole?

I think Alabama is going to have a hard time against the Citadel

We're gonna kick your ass!

Payback's gonna be a bitch!

Are you talking about me? I'm right here.

Notre Dame is going to kick Bama's ass?? LMAO!! In your dreams! You struggled against Vandy. Ball State gave you a game. Bama will roll over you like last time.

Ok, so you are beating FL State. But then, who hasn't? They are 4-5. VA Tech did, and VA Tech has turned out to be terrible.

But you know who else beat the Seminoles? And held them to 7 points? Syracuse. Focus on them first, then come talk about playing with the big boys. If the top 4 teams win out, you won't even get to line up against the Crimson Tide. Clemson will have you for lunch.

Last edited:
Oh, and Bama just held the #4 team and the #18 scoreless in the last 2 games. No one has scored on Bama since the 3rd Qtr on Oct 20th. Meanwhile, the Tide has scored 53 points in the last 2 games (against ranked opponents).

The Citadel is coming off an upset victory over mighty Samford today
Alabama is ripe for an upset next week and are not prepared for a team like Citadel

Alabama is ripe for an upset next week and are not prepared for a team like Citadel
Alabama is playing Citadel to get ready for Clemson in the National Championship game. I expect similar outcomes for both Citadal and Clemson against Bama.

Alabama is playing Citadel to get ready for Clemson in the National Championship game. I expect similar outcomes for both Citadal and Clemson against Bama.

Regardless of how well Bama has played all season, Clemson makes me nervous. But I like what you said.

Regardless of how well Bama has played all season, Clemson makes me nervous. But I like what you said.
Being a Clemson grad, I hope Clemson beats Bama (assuming that game happens). However, I don't see the same Clemson team that struggled in the red zone against BC having much of a chance against Bama.

Exactly

Bama is looking past the Citadel
They are ripe for a butt kicking

Being a Clemson grad, I hope Clemson beats Bama (assuming that game happens). However, I don't see the same Clemson team that struggled in the red zone against BC having much of a chance against Bama.

They've beaten Bama before. And that D-line is a monster.

Exactly

Bama is looking past the Citadel
They are ripe for a butt kicking
Bama's Cheer Leading Squad could beat The Citadel. Them girls are in shape damnit!

Notre Dame is going to kick Bama's ass?? LMAO!! In your dreams! You struggled against Vandy. Ball State gave you a game. Bama will roll over you like last time.

Ok, so you are beating FL State. But then, who hasn't? They are 4-5. VA Tech did, and VA Tech has turned out to be terrible.

But you know who else beat the Seminoles? And held them to 7 points? Syracuse. Focus on them first, then come talk about playing with the big boys. If the top 4 teams win out, you won't even get to line up against the Crimson Tide. Clemson will have you for lunch.
You're god-damn right I'm talking about you. Payback's a bitch. There is only one thing better than winning...............revenge!

Boy, am I going to look like a genius when the Citadel beats Alabama

Fuck bama! Fuck the SEC! Fuck all those corn-fed dickboys who couldn't spell "cat" if you spotted them the 'c' and the 'a'.

You're god-damn right I'm talking about you. Payback's a bitch. There is only one thing better than winning...............revenge!

Keep talking. You have between now and the actual game to talk shit. You know, just like the Irish fans did last time.

Forum List

Back