Where is Pale Rider?

mattskramer said:
Geee. It has been over a day since my challenge. It looks as though OCA won’t own up to his comment but then I sort of expected as much. If you ever find a post in which I said that I support pedophilia, please point it out to be and I will retract such a comment if I can. Otherwise, kindly retract your comment if you are man enough to do so.

Retract? Lol let me spend some time digging through all your posts because i'm sure i'll find something to this effect in all your bizarre rantings. Give me some time cause i'm 100% sure its there:dev1:

Matts did you get the attention you were craving with this joke of a thread? I did my part to fill that empty hole you have in your soul, a thank you would be appreciated.

OCA said:
Ok, ok it might take me a day or two, he has a lot of posts and i'm usually time deficient.
Good thing I'm not paying you at an hourly rate :D

...or at all for that matter :p:

Ok I new what post I was looking for but was unable to locate it in a word search and timewise i'm not gonna be able to search all his posts but Matts if you are a man you will know and admit to the post i'm about to describe.

First off, o.k., maybe Matts doesn't condone straight out pedophilia per say but this is almost as sick: in a post he described a situation where he would condone his son or daughter getting raped by an armed burgular because the burgular said that if he didn't get to rape one of them than he was gonna kill the whole family, to me this is the ultimate act of cowardice on Matts part, he would sell his child out to save his own skin instead of saying "fucker go ahead and shoot my ass now because the only way you are raping my kid is over my dead body".

Somewhere in this scenario Matts is saying he can mentally condone pedophilia but he uses this far out scenario to make it seem as if he doesn't.

Remember that post Matts?

OCA said:
Ok I new what post I was looking for but was unable to locate it in a word search and timewise i'm not gonna be able to search all his posts but Matts if you are a man you will know and admit to the post i'm about to describe.

First off, o.k., maybe Matts doesn't condone straight out pedophilia per say but this is almost as sick: in a post he described a situation where he would condone his son or daughter getting raped by an armed burgular because the burgular said that if he didn't get to rape one of them than he was gonna kill the whole family, to me this is the ultimate act of cowardice on Matts part, he would sell his child out to save his own skin instead of saying "fucker go ahead and shoot my ass now because the only way you are raping my kid is over my dead body".

Somewhere in this scenario Matts is saying he can mentally condone pedophilia but he uses this far out scenario to make it seem as if he doesn't.

Remember that post Matts?

Okay. Close enough. Let me give you a clue. I never posted anything suggesting that I support straight out pedophilia. Yet, now you twisted something around that I did say into something that I did not say.

For all those who are interested in seeing what I really said – the source – my own words – look at post # 19 in the thread titled “Situational Ethics examples”. It is in the “US Current Events” section. Read it carefully. Don’t add anything and don’t remove anything. I said:

Hmmmm. Nope. Right off hand, I can’t think of an occasion in which it would be justified to sexually abuse infants for pleasure. Wait. Yes. Picture this: A sexual pervert got his jollies out of seeing adults abuse children. He held family captive and forced adults to sexually abuse children while he watched. Technically, the captive adults abused the children, but if they refused to abuse the children, the kidnapper/pervert would have killed all of the members of the family. In that case, I would say that it was okay for the abuse to have happened.

The ends (survival of the family members) justified the means (obedience to the kidnapper). So the answer is False.

That was the end of the quote. Now I’ll as you. You have only 1 choice and 2 items to choose from: ((1.) Have children sexually abused or (2.) Have yourself and every member of your family dead). What is your choice?

mattskramer said:
Okay. Close enough. Let me give you a clue. I never posted anything suggesting that I support straight out pedophilia. Yet, now you twisted something around that I did say into something that I did not say.

For all those who are interested in seeing what I really said – the source – my own words – look at post # 19 in the thread titled “Situational Ethics examples”. It is in the “US Current Events” section. Read it carefully. Don’t add anything and don’t remove anything. I said:

That was the end of the quote. Now I’ll as you. You have only 1 choice and 2 items to choose from: ((1.) Have children sexually abused or (2.) Have yourself and every member of your family dead). What is your choice?

Ummm...FIGHT?

mattskramer said:

THAT is about as sad as one can get. You can live with calling yourself a man? GMAFB. You'd just roll over and let someone abuse your own child?:puke3:

mattskramer said:

Horseshit example. Death would probably be better than having to cope with that the rest of everyone's life. At least you'd die with honor. The line people must cross in order to warrant death over dishonor is probably varied among most, but you, sir, are in the vast minority if you believe molesting your own children to ensure their survival is an honorable or even appropriate thing to do.

Emmett said:
and noone has found Pale Rider!

The cow turd has me on ignore Emmet.

Thank God. He turns my stomach. What a SICKENING individual.

He could walk under a snake, and he'd have to REACH UP to scratch it's belly.

musicman said:
Ummm...FIGHT?

That was not one of the choices. If I thought that there was a reasonable chance of fighting and preventing death to my family, I would fight. In my bizarre scenario, there were only 2 variables. Death for all family members or abuse.

The ClayTaurus said:
Horseshit example. Death would probably be better than having to cope with that the rest of everyone's life. At least you'd die with honor. The line people must cross in order to warrant death over dishonor is probably varied among most, but you, sir, are in the vast minority if you believe molesting your own children to ensure their survival is an honorable or even appropriate thing to do.

This is where you lost him.

mattskramer said:
That was not one of the choices. If I thought that there was a reasonable chance of fighting and preventing death to my family, I would fight. In my bizarre scenario, there were only 2 variables. Death for all family members or abuse.
It's an unrealistic scenario. You can't be in a position to molest someone yet also NOT be in a position to fight.

And why only a reasonable chance? How about any of the slightest, even most unreasonable chance?

Matt...what if Aliens from a planet in a far-away solar system invaded Earth and transported themselves into your home. They threatened to torture your entire family by slowly burning the skin off their bones unless you agreed to have the biggest Alien perform anal sex on you.

Would you do it?

Forum List

Back