Where is Pale Rider?

sitarro said:
Why would you think that anyone that would propose that kind of scenario would actually let you live after you entertain them? Better to have your kids see you fighting for them before they die than the other option.

Oh yeah. I'd take a bullet for my daughter in a heart beat if it meant her escaping. Without question or thought.

mattskramer said:
Let me try to spell it out again using sentences as simple as I know how to create and using the simplest words that I think that I can use. In my example, there is No chance of successfully fighting the bad guy. Failure is 100 percent certain. If you do not obey him, ALL members of the family will be killed. If you do not obey him, he will kill you, your wife, and all of your immediate relatives. He will kill your children too. In this scenario, I would do as the bad guy commands.

If you were to try to fight, then each member of your family would be dead and you would be a dead fool.

damn you liberals are puzzies

Said1 said:
No shite 'what's in it for me?' "how do I personally benefit from this situation?'

well matts seems pretty happy with his fantasy....he gets to drill his kids and live....then he gets to go to prision for his crime and take it in the ass

MissileMan said:
BUT, you wouldn't have molested your kids. There is a difference of opinion as to which choice is the lesser of 2 evils. IMO, better to all die together than your alternative.

Yes. It is the lesser of two evils. Okay. Fair enough. You didn’t pile on ranting and raving. No hype, name-calling or hyperbole. We simply agree to disagree.

manu1959 said:
well matts seems pretty happy with his fantasy....he gets to drill his kids and live....then he gets to go to prision for his crime and take it in the ass

Some people like that. It is, after, their 'choice'.

manu1959 said:

No. I would not like what I would choose to do but at least my kids would get to live. Also, given the circumstance – the situation – I doubt that I would be convicted. I even doubt that my family would have supported the noting of my being prosecuted.

manu1959 said:
damn you liberals are puzzies

No. I just don't think that a wife and kids would prefer death. Now, if there were only a 5 percent probability of success if fighting the bad guy, I would probably fight. Keep in mind that 0 percent is 0 percent.

mattskramer said:
No. I just don't think that a wife and kids would prefer death. Now, if there were only a 5 percent probability of success if fighting the bad guy, I would probably fight. Keep in mind that 0 percent is 0 percent.

While you're working out all those mathematical calculations, your wife would probably overtake the intruder and save everyone. :laugh:

OCA said:
First time i've ever agreed with missle but Matts to die altogether rather than take the molestation like a bitch is the ONLY honourable choice in this situation, but knowing that you have no honour its perfectly understandable the choice you would make.

You would fuck your own kids or let someone else fuck your own kids to save your ass, think about that statement.

I have never seen anyone so blind. He simply refuses to read my entire sentence. If it were to save only my ass, I would have him kill me. If it were to save all - everyone’s asses I would fuck my own kids or let someone else fuck my own kids.

Dang. Read – will you? Hello – anyone home. You know. I think that he is just being silly. That must be it.

Said1 said:
While you're working out all those mathematical calculations, your wife would probably overtake the intruder and save everyone. :laugh:

nah given waht a twit her puzzy husband is she will probably help the intruder kill him then marry the intruder

manu1959 said:
nah given waht a twit her puzzy husband is she will probably help the intruder kill him then marry the intruder

Said1 said:
A ha! The insurance money! I'm glad someone has their thinking cap on.

Well. You are coming up with other choices that I did not allow but I admit that your comment was funny.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

mattskramer said:
Well. You are coming up with other choices that I did not allow but I admit that your comment was funny.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Of course, you could pretend to be dead and meet up with your wife later. Think of it as a 'win-win' situation.

OCA said:
First time i've ever agreed with missle but Matts to die altogether rather than take the molestation like a bitch is the ONLY honourable choice in this situation, but knowing that you have no honour its perfectly understandable the choice you would make.

You would fuck your own kids or let someone else fuck your own kids to save your ass, think about that statement.

Well ya know if krammer could have a shot of his daughters ass because someone forced him to, he'd be in liberal no God heaven.

He'd probably thank the intruder for making him fuck his daughter.

mattskramer said:
If it were to save all - everyone’s asses I would fuck my own kids or let someone else fuck my own kids.

I wouldn't even do that to my child to save all of our lives. I'd fight to the end and we all die with honor before ever committing such an act.

And I would have to be killed at least 10x over before anyone in this world would even be allowed to THINK about going near my kid.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back