Where is Joeys $ 1400 check

Go to irs.gov and it will tell you when it should be deposited or sent out.

Any notice or are they stored with Hillarys emails ?
What percentage do you think the average 1400 smackers, is of spending the loot on booze, pot, cigs, lotto, and online gambling?......60?.how about other worthless garbage.30?...how about shit you really need?...10?

I got mine wednesday.

Good for you! I got mine yesterday. Most of it is going to my daughter's college though. So, if I am lucky, I will only get about $100 from it....which is fine with me. I plan to buy some good and expensive steak for the weekend.

I don't get one.... I have a real job. And I'm ok with that. I make $1400 by lunch every Tues, each week.... I don't want to trade with anybody...

I'm not ok with the fact that my $1400 went to a child molester sitting in a state prison.... or that boston bomber.... or an illegal

Everything that stuttering fuck touches turns to shit.... and then dies.

Any notice or are they stored with Hillarys emails ?
What percentage do you think the average 1400 smackers, is of spending the loot on booze, pot, cigs, lotto, and online gambling?......60?.how about other worthless garbage.30?...how about shit you really need?...10?
I was only going to give it to a local hooker at the church.Wellllll barter system, of course

Forum List

Back