Where Is He?

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
Thinking back on every other President, from Trump back to Reagan, I seem to recall that every one of them was seen somewhere making a speech or taking questions in the Rose Garden or giving a press conference somewhere. Some of those Presidents, in fact, had already faced the media multiple times by the time they were in office for six months.

Where the fuck is Joe?

He won office by hiding in his basement and saying nothing.

Why change?

He could potentially die and no one would ever know........................

He's in the White House doing his thankless job for you spoiled, entitled endlessly bitching assholes.
The White House has a basement?

Who knew?

As for not being thankful, I am very thankful for the increased taxation and oncoming inflation due to all the spending.

In fact, I should start a thread on it.

Why change?

He could potentially die and no one would ever know........................

No one would know because there's not much difference between a live Joe and a dead Joe.

Thinking back on every other President, from Trump back to Reagan, I seem to recall that every one of them was seen somewhere making a speech or taking questions in the Rose Garden or giving a press conference somewhere. Some of those Presidents, in fact, had already faced the media multiple times by the time they were in office for six months.

Where the fuck is Joe?

Duct taped to a chair in Pelosi's basement

He's in the White House doing his thankless job for you spoiled, entitled endlessly bitching assholes.
The White House has a basement?

Who knew?

As for not being thankful, I am very thankful for the increased taxation and oncoming inflation due to all the spending.

In fact, I should start a thread on it.
The White house does have a basement of sorts but the president does not hang out there. There is a rarely seen private office where the president actually does most of his desk work. I like it when the government is boring. It means things are running smoothly and there is no need to constantly be in damage control mode. You got so used to having a media hog for president that you forgot what it used to be like.

Why change?

Exactly. Clearly, this is what voters wanted. Maybe they're weary of all the Presidential melodrama?
That melodrama was created by the Prog controlled media. I would of course watch their families be exterminated as they will. Their backers will follow up on using them to dwindle the population. Endless ghettos with massive payouts will end.

Where the f is Joe?
Have you searched all the ice cream shops?

Where the fuck is Joe?
He's working.

Forum List

Back