Dr. Ben Carson: Saddest part of Biden causing massive inflation is effect on children, next generation

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado

Dr. Ben Carson: Saddest part of Biden causing massive inflation is effect on children, next generation | Fox News

It's almost as if we have read all the books and we have said, yes, we too want to have the same problems that Argentina and Venezuela had," Carson​

Biden is a menace.

Dr. Ben Carson: Saddest part of Biden causing massive inflation is effect on children, next generation | Fox News

It's almost as if we have read all the books and we have said, yes, we too want to have the same problems that Argentina and Venezuela had," Carson​

Biden is a menace.
To their credit, the DNC is trying to kill off all children before being born.

It's not as if they have no heart.

Americans will miss Trump's economic brilliance. Biden will never be able to make gasoline as affordable as Trump did.

Things like this do not happen in an economy like ours in just a few months. This has been created by years of bad economic policies but that aside, if it continues it will harm the Democrats come 2022.

From the link;
"After the 2001 crisis things had been bad, but people in Buenos Aires, the capital city and the richest province, didn’t realize how bad things actually where in the other provinces. This was until teachers noted that kids had problems with education. You see, they noticed that they had problems to concentrate, that they fell asleep, and that they found it difficult to resolve mathematical equations.
They later found out that this was due to malnutrition, kids where not receiving the minimum amount of nutrients for a healthy working body. The braking point was when a reporter interviewed a little girl about 8 or 9 years old. The reporter lady asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up, the usual kiddy questions. The girl, crying, said that she didn’t want to be anything; that she didn’t care. The lady asked her why was she crying. She said that she cried because she was hungry, that she had nothing to eat for days, and it was then that I noticed how skinny the little girl actually was.
Seeing children starve is terrible, I guess we all saw those images of the starving kids in Africa. But when you see them speak your same language, with your same accent, in your own country, it hits a nerve.

People talked about it for weeks, and they interviewed pediatricians that confirmed that the number of children dieing because of hunger had increased drastically in the last few months. So whatever happens, let it be a hurricane, economical collapse, earthquake or meteor hitting earth, food and water always come first."

People have no damn clue of what they are getting us all into. (smh)

Biden is a menace.
Dr. Ben "$32,000 conference table" Carson?

Can you say "hypocrisy"?

Things like this do not happen in an economy like ours in just a few months. This has been created by years of bad economic policies but that aside, if it continues it will harm the Democrats come 2022.
Certainly if they don't address it in SOME fashion.

Can you say "hypocrisy"?
While I think it's bullshit that man charges that for his time, and frankly it's just a way to get bought off DNC or GOP... That doesn't cause inflation.

And where were the fucks that Mr Secretary gave BEFORE Biden was sworn in?
I love the fact that the deficit eagles are returning to the mountain. :)
Wonder where their voices were before January 22nd?

Funny, Dr Ben was one of the saddest parts of the Trump Administration :cool-45:

1622385842975.jpeg

Ben Carson was about as qualified for his government job as Trump was qualified for his.

Who is more qualified to run HUD? An accomplished brain surgeon or a former big city mayor taking or making payoffs?

The mayor. Because he actually has experience in the subject matter. Unlike the "brain surgeon" who I wouldn't let near
an animal's brain for fear he'd make it a vegetable. :)

Can you say "hypocrisy"?
While I think it's bullshit that man charges that for his time, and frankly it's just a way to get bought off DNC or GOP... That doesn't cause inflation.
No,. It it would have housed some poor people for a year or more.
So what?

Seriously, what are you trying to say by that?
Do you not know what his job was?

Can you say "hypocrisy"?
No,. It it would have housed some poor people for a year or more.
So what?

Seriously, what are you trying to say by that?
Do you not know what his job was?
His job or his profession?

Ben Carson was about as qualified for his government job as Trump was qualified for his.

Who is more qualified to run HUD? An accomplished brain surgeon or a former big city mayor taking or making payoffs?

The mayor. Because he actually has experience in the subject matter. Unlike the "brain surgeon" who I wouldn't let near
an animal's brain for fear he'd make it a vegetable. :)
While a mayor seemingly has more experience in the subject matter, most mayors simply are transfer agents for payoffs and payouts. When something works, they take credit. Otherwise, it is a failure and someone else’s fault. Many of the HUD secretaries have not solved big city problems. How can they solve it on a national level?

Forum List

Back