Where does the press get these evangelicals from?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So they found an evangelical saying they would be willing to ignore the Biden stance on the mass genocide of abortion so long as he continues to ensure religious freedom?

First of all, I thought religious freedom was a Constitutional right and not something I had to beg for from genocidal Brown shirts.

Secondly, where does the press find these so called "evangelicals"?

Thirdly, the press can all get bent!

So they found an evangelical saying they would be willing to ignore the Biden stance on the mass genocide of abortion so long as he continues to ensure religious freedom?

First of all, I thought religious freedom was a Constitutional right and not something I had to beg for from genocidal Brown shirts.

The thread premise is a lie.

MSM doesn't know what an 'evangelical' is in the first place, they're some of the most ignorant morons on any topic you will ever meet in your life, as anyone who has really gone to college and met these gimps and their 'professors' personally will readily testify to if they're honest; the vast majority of them are 'social justice activists', stoners and deviants who have zero interest in genuine journalism and objective reporting.

The thread premise is a lie.
You are a walking talking lie.

Mass genocide??

Yeah, Joe is gonna STEAL your "religious freedom" same way he "stole the election".
I can hardly wait until he starts grabbin' yer Bibles! :laughing0301:

Yeah, Joe is gonna STEAL your "religious freedom" same way he "stole the election".
The state has prevented many from attending church you moron, while at the same time you can to crowd your way through Wal Mart.

The state has prevented many from attending church you moron, while at the same time you can to crowd your way through Wal Mart.

People gotta eat so if they go grocery shopping wearing masks and social distancing they are way safer than packing into a church like sardines, singing and shouting. Your concern about "the state" is goofy.

People gotta eat so if they go grocery shopping wearing masks and social distancing they are way safer than packing into a church like sardines, singing and shouting. Your concern about "the state" is goofy.
But people don't have to worship God they way they see fit, do they.

Isn't that right?

In fact, those making the laws probably don't even go to church, much like yourself.

Now shove it Mr. Essential!

Isn't that right?

In fact, those making the laws probably don't even go to church, much like yourself.

Most pastors are RESPONSIBLE and they don't need the bad PR that would come from a massive outbreak at irresponsible church services. They are holding services online and these have been extremely popular.

Isn't that right?

Most pastors are RESPONSIBLE and they don't need the bad PR that would come from a massive outbreak at irresponsible church services. They are holding services online and these have been extremely popular.
You must not get out much, do ya?

Try going to jail for going to church.

Isn't that right?

Oh stop whining. It has nothing to do with your religious freedom. Hey, I'd be fine with crowding 69,000 maskless fools into the Astrodome and letting y'all share droplets for hours on end. Problem is, that at some point you return to civil society and infect everyone else.

the vast majority of them are 'social justice activists', stoners and deviants who have zero interest in genuine journalism and objective reporting.

:auiqs.jpg: You're such a fucking idiot. Love it.

Facts always bother you deviant tards no end. The universities and colleges 'Journalism' depts. don't even make a pretense of professionalism any more, haven't since the 1980's, moron.

Isn't that right?

Cult45 just whine about everything. Perpetual outrage.

Forum List

Back