Where Clinton and Trump Land On The Political Spectrum

Here's where I end up.

fmie0k.png

Just a wee bit to the left there...
Almost complete fascist....

Wrong end of the authoritarian axis, dipshit. I'm way down in libertarian land. Have you always been this stupid?

image.jpeg
Here's where I end up.

fmie0k.png

Wrong end of the authoritarian axis, dipshit.
You're not very good at this politics stuff,are you.....:lol:

Are you saying fascism is on the libertarian rather than authoritarian end of that spectrum? Or that fascism is just a matter of left vs right?
No, I am saying the quadrant graph is not suited to map ideology....it's a tool used by the left to hide the truth....

7be19c52ab2a475eb4972f900994fa95.png

Here's mine, though I know I'm closer to Libertarian than Authoritarian. Though, it's inaccurate for Cruz, Rubio, and Hillary. Hillary is top left.

Here's where I end up.

fmie0k.png

Again, moron, I'm knee deep in the libertarian zipcode. Jesus, you are one massive buffoon. Can't wait to see your test results....wonder why you haven't posted them yet?
Almost 100% fascist...quite impressive....

View attachment 85704
Here's where I end up.

fmie0k.png

Are you saying fascism is on the libertarian rather than authoritarian end of that spectrum? Or that fascism is just a matter of left vs right?
No, I am saying the quadrant graph is not suited to map ideology....it's a tool used by the left to hide the truth....

The graph you just posted puts libertarianism on the opposite end to fascism. :lol:

View attachment 85704

The graph you just posted puts libertarianism on the opposite end to fascism. :lol:
Duh.....:lol:

The Greens and the Libertarians have been shamefully sidelined by a skewed system that cries out for democratic reforms, serious curbs on corporate campaign funding and the implementation of a form of proportional representation that most democracies take for granted.

The voters themselves play the most critical role in that system and they are the most populous participants in the workings of the system. Their role and place as such means they are far and away the most powerful elements of that system. Thus whatever exhortations "the system" makes, they are those of voters. In spite of that reality, the fact remains that whatever the voters claim they (collectively) want, it seems, based on the voting results we observe, that what "the system" wants and what it's willing to act to obtain differ dramatically. One can postulate a variety of reasons why that is, but nary one of them alters the dichotomy between "the system's" words and deeds.

These quizzes always have really vague questions.

Anyway, here's mine, not that anyone probably cares. :p

chart
Do you think your plot accurately represents you? Who do you support in this election?

I don't know if it accurately represents me. I'd say it isn't wildly inaccurate, at least. :p

I'm most likely voting for Johnson.

View attachment 85704

I guess SYTFE's left leanings outweigh his libertarian leanings, then?

View attachment 85704

You're beginning to understand what I was saying....keep trying,,you can do it....:lol:

View attachment 85704

More like owebo's right leanings outweigh his mental capacity.

View attachment 85704

More like owebo's right leanings outweigh his mental capacity.
No...but your on-line degree is being stretched to its limit....:lol:

These quizzes always have really vague questions.

Anyway, here's mine, not that anyone probably cares. :p

chart
Do you think your plot accurately represents you? Who do you support in this election?

I don't know if it accurately represents me. I'd say it isn't wildly inaccurate, at least. :p

I'm most likely voting for Johnson.
Hitlery appreciates your support....

You keep imagining my voting for Johnson somehow supports Clinton....:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back