Where Clinton and Trump Land On The Political Spectrum

It can take a while to wrap your head around their compass. But when you get it, everything clicks and nothing else out there can compare.

There seems to be a lot of confusion with where fascism ends up on their scale. They place it at the authoritarian end of the authoritarian/libertarian scale. In other words, if you end up in the upper quadrants, you get closer to fascism. The higher you plot on the graph, the more fascist you are. They don't differentiate between left or right in terms of fascist tendencies, and they give examples of both on the site.

axeswithnames.gif

The simple left ---> right model is just not accurate enough. And, if you only think in terms of a left right paradigm, you end up with silly graphs that no academic would ever endorse in a million years such as the hilarious cartoon that owebo posts.

These quizzes always have really vague questions.

Anyway, here's mine, not that anyone probably cares. :p

chart
Do you think your plot accurately represents you? Who do you support in this election?

I don't know if it accurately represents me. I'd say it isn't wildly inaccurate, at least. :p

I'm most likely voting for Johnson.
Hitlery appreciates your support....

You keep imagining my voting for Johnson somehow supports Clinton....:cuckoo:
Who does it support then genius?

It can take a while to wrap your head around their compass. But when you get it, everything clicks and nothing else out there can compare.

There seems to be a lot of confusion with where fascism ends up on their scale. They place it at the authoritarian end of the authoritarian/libertarian scale. In other words, if you end up in the upper quadrants, you get closer to fascism. The higher you plot on the graph, the more fascist you are. They don't differentiate between left or right in terms of fascist tendencies, and they give examples of both on the site.

axeswithnames.gif

The simple left ---> right model is just not accurate enough. And, if you only think in terms of a left right paradigm, you end up with silly graphs that no academic would ever endorse in a million years such as the hilarious cartoon that owebo posts.
Translation = you're a LWNJ and are upset fascism is a big .gov ideology like you support, so you create a graph to show its not you,,so it's ok, and reference phantom
Liberal academics that agree with you.....got it....:lol:

Meanwhile, using the proper graph, like the simple one I post, everyone can see youre a fascist and there is nowhere to hide.....

axeswithnames.gif

Translation = you're a LWNJ and are upset fascism is a big .gov ideology like you support, so you create a graph to show its not you,,so it's ok, and reference phantom

Meanwhile, using the proper graph, like the simple one I post, everyone can see youre a fascist and there is nowhere to hide.....
By promoting the simple graph that you have, everyone can see that you are a moron. The one provided by the OP is credible, you are just too stupid to understand that a democratic republican form of government is not authoritarian.

axeswithnames.gif

By promoting the simple graph that you have, everyone can see that you are a moron. The one provided by the OP is credible, you are just too stupid to understand that a democratic republican form of government is not authoritarian.
No, the beauty of the graph is it shows you are the fascist you say you are not.....

It upsets you, we know....

These quizzes always have really vague questions.

Anyway, here's mine, not that anyone probably cares. :p

chart
Do you think your plot accurately represents you? Who do you support in this election?

I don't know if it accurately represents me. I'd say it isn't wildly inaccurate, at least. :p

I'm most likely voting for Johnson.
Hitlery appreciates your support....

You keep imagining my voting for Johnson somehow supports Clinton....:cuckoo:
Who does it support then genius?

Johnson, obviously. How am I supporting Clinton by not voting for her, precisely?

Listen, DIPSHIT, you are the dumbest fucking buffoon on this site. I DIDN'T CREATE THAT GRAPH. The guys at politicalcompass.org did. You are such a fucking idiot it's hard to believe that you even function in day to day life. Of course, having over 4,000 fucking posts since July, you obviously are some unemployed loser with nothing else to do with your time, since not even McDonalds will hire you because you're so fucking stupid.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back