Where can I get Covid?

This is rubber room shit, but I'm just going to post it anyway.

I'd rather get the fucking bug and die than deal with this hysterical bullshit.

Is it because of all the zombie movies that people are acting like this is the Spanish Flu or Ebola on steroids???

This has gotten way out of control. Not the fucking virus, mind you, the stupidity...

Live your lives people.
NYC hospitals?

Is it because of all the zombie movies that people are acting like this is the Spanish Flu or Ebola on steroids???

This has gotten way out of control. Not the fucking virus, mind you, the stupidity...

Live your lives people.
As usual petey, you make zero sense.

If this is rubber room shit then post your shit there.

1. You're lying about dying, petey.

Zombie movies are fake, petey.

Yes, the stupidity is out of control, not because of COVID-19, but because of your Incompetent Commander in Chief.

petey, everyone is busy living their lives even with your dumb busy body nosing in on folks business.

Live Your Life, petey. As We All Have Been Doing.
all leftist are idiots petey. and Erinwltr is an idiotic moron petey.

Live your lives people.

Yes, the stupidity is out of control, not because of COVID-19, but because of your Incompetent Commander in Chief.

petey, everyone is busy living their lives even with your dumb busy body nosing in on folks business.

Oh that really hurt. Try again Russian trollbot.

Live your lives people.

i am an American patriot ! the only people that defend communist regimes or countries while demonizing America and capitalism is the left ! do you have anything negative to say about your chicom allies ? i'll bet you dont traitor.

Live your lives people.

i am an American patriot ! the only people that defend communist regimes or countries while demonizing America and capitalism is the left ! do you have anything negative to say about your chicom allies ? i'll bet you dont traitor.
I do. They make a great M.2 SSD hard drive

20 million sperm and its pretty clear the one with the smallest head is how we ended up with Erin.

Genetic garbage like that should have been swallowed or aborted.

Forum List

Back