Where are the Rightwing privacy frauds?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I’m sure you all will raise holy hell over this invasion of your privacy. Right? Right?? RIGHT???

I’m sure you all will raise holy hell over this invasion of your privacy. Right? Right?? RIGHT???

thanks for this,,,

its just more proof republicans are left wing not right wing,,,

once people understand that things will be more clear,,,

Ok, define ‘rightwing’. Because the bar keeps moving. It used to mean family values. Then came trump. It used to mean fiscal conservatism. Then came Trump.

it used to mean being loyal to America, not Russia.

Last edited:
If you sigh again, turn in the man card!
Well, 'Sighs" really DOES matter!
Look NO further than Robin Trower's great album, Bridge Of Sighs!
I saw him open for Jethro Tull in the 1970s. I don’t remember if it was his ‘Bridge of Sighs’ tour. Either Edgar or Johnny was supposed to play next but cancelled. Tampa Stadium, packed. Tull’s ‘Too old to rock and roll, too young to die’ tour.

I don’t like what they do, but until laws are passed, the Singapore company can do this. It has nothing to do with the left or right. It has to do with the right to privacy by all Americans. People give it up daily by downloading apps, allowing advertisers to collect their data, etc. The younger generation has not been taught to value the right to privacy in this country, like we older folks were taught. This is what happens. They think nothing of it. Why do you think devices are called smart devices? Why do you think they all sell that data to others?
For a most realistic article regarding this, see this link-

thanks for this,,,

its just more proof republicans are left wing not right wing,,,

once people understand that things will be more clear,,,

Ok, define ‘rightwing’. Because the bar keeps moving. It used to mean family values. Then came trump. It used to mean fiscal conservatism. Then came Trump.

it used to mean being loyal to America, not Russia.

right wing means to the right of the constitution which means less government than allowed by the constitution,,,

the republicans are clearly to the left of the constitution with all their big government programs and policies,,,

they just arent as far left as the democrats,,,

Forum List

Back