Where are the Red Sox Fans ?

Andrew2382

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2008
I need to know who my enemies are for the upcoming baseball season.

Yes, all of you may hate the Yankees, but realize you mean nothing to me...there is only one rivalry.

FUCK YOU SOX FANS!

let the games begin!

God, baseball season can't come soon enough

:razz:

Marlins fan here (yes, one of the few). I can't wait for this season to start. I'm hoping we can build on last year's success. We have a pretty good, young pitching staff but a couple of the players had big injuries/surgeries they've been coming off of. Plus we traded away our only durable left-handed starter. I'm hoping Cameron Maybin has a good year, he did well during the last month of the season (the only time he was in the big leagues).

We beat you guys in 2003, so I guess you can hate me if no Red Sex fans show up. However, that would be very unusual since that team has quite the number of bandwagon fans. After 2005, everyone and their mother had been a Sox fan "their whole life".

Marlins fan here (yes, one of the few). I can't wait for this season to start. I'm hoping we can build on last year's success. We have a pretty good, young pitching staff but a couple of the players had big injuries/surgeries they've been coming off of. Plus we traded away our only durable left-handed starter. I'm hoping Cameron Maybin has a good year, he did well during the last month of the season (the only time he was in the big leagues).

We beat you guys in 2003, so I guess you can hate me if no Red Sex fans show up. However, that would be very unusual since that team has quite the number of bandwagon fans. After 2005, everyone and their mother had been a Sox fan "their whole life".

Hey man,

I live in South Florida now...its so disgusting how everyone is a sox fan down here. Makes me want to vomit.

I got no hate for the Marlins what so ever, I go to like 15 games a year cause I live near the stadium. Guys beat us in 03 cause we sucked and you outpitched us. I was at game 4 I think it was when Wells that fat fuck threw his back out in the first. I was sooooo pissed.

My cousin started to become a die hard red sox fan in 2004, what nice timing.

also, Marlins and Yanks play in July this year in Interleague play..I can't wait..goin to all 3 games

Last edited:

Yes, all of you may hate the Yankees, but realize you mean nothing to me...there is only one rivalry.

FUCK YOU SOX FANS!

let the games begin!

whassup?

Are you even from Mass?

Eh reagardless

fuck you bitch

:lol:

Can't wait for opening day

FUCK YOU SOX FANS!

let the games begin!

whassup?

Are you even from Mass?

Eh reagardless

fuck you bitch

:lol:

Can't wait for opening day

all my life, practically. red sox fan since about 1960.

i was a huge mickey mantle fan, though.

fuck you, too.
pitchers and catchers report next week.
:clap2:

Personally I'm hoping for the Twins to have a great year so they can trade all their players to another team at the end of the year----again. :evil:

FUCK YOU SOX FANS!

let the games begin!

Hey look a Skank fan!

You are going to REALLY hate me by the end of the season ...

Enjoy missing the playoffs again ...

FUCK YOU SOX FANS!

let the games begin!

Hey look a Skank fan!

lol whata d umb comment by a sox fan...dude I have seen the 6th grade with the exception of last year....should we count how many times the sox didn't make the playoffs in the past 14 years?

FUCK YOU SOX FANS!

let the games begin!

Hey look a Skank fan!

lol whata d umb comment by a sox fan...dude I have seen the 6th grade with the exception of last year....should we count how many times the sox didn't make the playoffs in the past 14 years?

Why? You want to reminisce of days of old? Well OF COURSE you do, you're a Yankee fan!!! You guys got nothing BUT history that is as long as we edit out everything after 2000 minus one home run. In the game of "what have you done for me lately" you know ... shit that matters ... your BILLION DOLLAR + bunch of losers have done nothing but embarrass themselves.

says the guy whose team didn't win a world series last year?

Has only won 2, which guess what....DOESN'T MAKE YOU A DYNASTY!

lol, guess what making the playoffs from 1995-2007 winning 4 world series rings and 6 pennants....not exactly a bad thing.

It's ok...have fun with that lineup of yours..

who is protecting Ortiz now?

Lowell lmao
JD Drew? lmao
Bay? lmao

Yeah, thats the same presence as manny.

Who is your catcher?

You really think youk is going to put up the same numbers? LMAO look at his stats dude! He is a 270 hitter with 16 homeruns...he had a career year!!! That shit aint happening again.

First meeting Friday April 24 in Fenway.

The Skanks will obviously will be doing what Skanks do best ... going down.

and as bad as we played last year...you couldn't even beat us out in the series it was tied 9-9!

And we had an awful season

Forum List

Back