When you replace science with MAGA

I liked your post for your link. Did you read in mine where this is not something new, that the former president arranged for just as many migrant flights.

There are far too many migrants crossing the southern border into Florida.

Unlike you, we know geography. Your hero, xiden is flying them in to Florida.

Does it hurt to be so powerfully stupid?

Are you constantly crashing in to things?

I liked your post for your link. Did you read in mine where this is not something new, that the former president arranged for just as many migrant flights.
I liked your post for you liking mine.

I did not see the part where the former president arrange for just as many migrant flights. Can you quote that for me please?

That's two problems, People who wont even attempt to keep from spreading disease,
Foreigners who do not attempt to keep from spreading disease.
What other ways cause disease?

I liked your post for you liking mine.

I did not see the part where the former president arrange for just as many migrant flights. Can you quote that for me please?
I don't think that it said "just as many flights", just that it's been done for a long time now. Getting migrants to places where they can apply for asylum, and reuniting children with their parents were reasons given.

I don't think that it said "just as many flights", just that it's been done for a long time now. Getting migrants to places where they can apply for asylum, and reuniting children with their parents were reasons given.
Oh, so, under Trump some flights may have happened early on?

Or why not just give me the quote?

Oh, so, under Trump some flights may have happened early on?

Or why not just give me the quote?

The federal government transports adult detainees in its custody from one facility to another, or from one U.S. city to another during deportation proceedings.

The vast majority of people on the flights are unaccompanied minors who crossed the border, requested asylum under immigration law, and are being released from federal custody to a parent or sponsor.

Some of these flights happen at night, but they are not covert operations. The same types of flights were done by the Trump administration.

The federal government transports adult detainees in its custody from one facility to another, or from one U.S. city to another during deportation proceedings.

The vast majority of people on the flights are unaccompanied minors who crossed the border, requested asylum under immigration law, and are being released from federal custody to a parent or sponsor.

Some of these flights happen at night, but they are not covert operations. The same types of flights were done by the Trump administration.
The real tragedy is so many Americans help this along. The diseases just did not happen. In fact, there was an uptick under President Obama. At some point does our medical system get overrun if it gets to extreme levels? An interesting dilemma.

The real tragedy is so many Americans help this along. The diseases just did not happen. In fact, there was an uptick under President Obama. At some point does our medical system get overrun if it gets to extreme levels? An interesting dilemma.
I believe that we're currently looking at leprosy in FL and measles in MN. I had the measles when I was five. It damn near killed me with a 105° fever. Everyone younger than 65 has been vaccinated for it. Leprosy isn't nearly as contagious, but we don't vaccinate against it because it supposedly disappeared shortly after Biblical times.

If our medical system held up through covid-19, it should be fine.

So, it’s meaningless.

It’s like saying. “Under Trump, migrants were also granted asylum,” as if there is no difference,

Liberals accusing others of not understanding science.
1711138695620.gif

Forum List

Back