When you replace science with MAGA

I don't need to. Fuck your AI.

Artificial Stupidness.
0cc9ca6d-a73c-47ff-a1a6-b88b7a0b651b_387x585.jpeg
d74c5a10-9fd6-4367-9d6f-ccaa52f7d842_577x433.jpeg

“When you replace science with MAGA…”

You get more rightwing fear, ignorance, and stupidity, you get bad public policy and failed, incompetent governance.

Strange, that. With Dems / Marxists we see
fear, ignorance, and stupidity, you get bad public policy and failed, incompetent governance.
with such policies as open borders, restrictions on constitutional rights, cities gutted by rampant crime, National Guard in the subways, criminal cartels aided and abetted by the White House, etc.,

I'd much sooner attribute any outbreak of leprosy in Florida to Biden's flood of illegal aliens, than to people who read the Bible and vote Republican.

Pay attention to what is happening and you won't be so ignorant.

Most Americans are. That's why Trump is going to prison. The economy is humming along. And only the same shit for brains 35% of the country are the ones dying of preventable diseases.

Memo to all MAGAs. You're doing it right. Don't get any vaccinations for any reason.

OK, then, plug in to an AI "Are the average immigrants better vaccinated than the average US citizen?" for yourself. The Duke is not smart at all. Just keep that in mind. He does not understand how it works is all. He will.
are the average ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS better vaccinated?

how many ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS does it take to bring in a disease that can infect thousands?

Most Americans are. That's why Trump is going to prison. The economy is humming along. And only the same shit for brains 35% of the country are the ones dying of preventable diseases.

Memo to all MAGAs. You're doing it right. Don't get any vaccinations for any reason.

Are you suggesting that nationwide, people need to get vaccinations for mumps, measles, TB, leprosy as a preventative for the diseases imported by Biden’s illegals?

Really? I thought the excuse for taking away our medical decisions was that if we don’t get the vaccine we endanger other people?

Don’t tell me you finally realize that was a lie?

Allow me:

I never said Biden was doing it secretly, so your “fact check” isn’t checking anything that I said. From your own link.

• The federal government transports adult detainees in its custody from one facility to another, or from one U.S. city to another during deportation proceedings.

Everyone knows that Biden is flying migrants all over the country, which is why I thought you were kidding when you asked me for a link.

There is a link about transporting migrants to Florida. I don’t really care about the secret, fighting is no better of keeping secret than he is at keeping the economy running.

Forum List

Back