When you Hear a Liberal say Obama has Created Jobs, Remind them about fact!

J.Constantine

Feb 7, 2016
So why have the Blacks suffered more financially under Barack Obama, hummm? It's been 7 years since George Bush who I'm sure Barack Obama will blame. Obama takes blame for nothing. It's always someone else's fault. Obama followers such as you are stupid to believe him. Obama promised Change. How is that Change doing for the country? Now you'll blame the Republicans for everything. The Democrats controlled everything when Obama got into power. I blame the RNC for not getting rid of that POS president and allowing him to bring racial and financial problems upon this country. Obama has proven himself to be the absolute worse president this country has ever had.

Yes right, Obama had to bail the banks and auto out, what a mess he inherited and I never voted for him, but looking back, Reagan really messed the economy up, with his Reaganomics.

The RNC couldn't have impeached Obama for two reasons.
One, they wasted an impeachment on the last Dem president and would have failed because of it.
Two, there weren't enough votes to accomplish it. The RNC is full of RINOs and it would have been another "It doesn't rise to the level of impeachment" excuses.

Yes try to impeach a POTUS for getting blow jobs from a young slut, that is how stupid our government is.

Yes try to impeach a POTUS for getting blow jobs from a young slut, that is how stupid our government is.
They SHOULD have impeached him for selling missile guidance systems technology to the Chinese.

Forum List

Back