When You Don't Understand "Forced," Or Fascism.....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
.....luckily, Shaquille O'Neal is right there to explain it to you....you Democrats.

1. Recently, a poster.... Democrat...made the claim that no one is forced to be vaccinated.
That is easily explained: Democrats are really, really dumb, and they have been trained to obey the party and defend its Fascist mandates no matter what.

You must hear this news-liar claim 'forced' doesn't mean 'forced.'

2." Shaquille O’Neal Says COVID-19 Vaccines Should Not Be Forced
O’Neal spoke with Entertainment Tonight’s Nischelle Turner on The Big Podcast with Shaq stating that people should not have to choose between keeping their job and getting vaccinated.

“Look, I encourage everybody to be safe and take care of your family, I do,” O’Neal said. “But there’s still some people that don’t wanna take it. And you shouldn’t have to be forced to take something you don’t want.”

Turner stated that her employer, CBS, has a vaccine mandate among workers. O’Neal added: “That's forced.”

In disagreeing with Turner, O’Neal doubled down on his stance.

“It is forced. Because if the man don't take it, the man gonna get fired,” he said.

Being forced by a company is not the same thing as being forced by the govt. For decades people have been forced to pee for job that is fascism because it was forced by the govt. through the companies and their underwriters. Yet, you have supported that form of fascism since Ronny Reagan.

Never mind 'forced'!
There's no way any American should be having anything to do with the vax, the masks, the precautions, the pandemic, the deaths from the vax, or anything else to do with the whole big lie.

ka-ching.

Never mind 'forced'!
There's no way any American should be having anything to do with the vax, the masks, the precautions, the pandemic, the deaths from the vax, or anything else to do with the whole big lie.

ka-ching.

Let's see what you've pretended to ignore:

1. No one dies of the Wuhan Red Death.....it's a scam.

2. Folks die of what folks always died from.

3. Most who died had DNRs, and were in the process of dying.

4. The lockdowns were simply to prevent Trump from running on a great economy.

Ignoring my statements is pretty much an admission that you have no way of denying any of them.....

...but....you could do what I have caught you doing so often: lie.

1644098817577.png

Why can’t the left comprehend the difference between ‘vaccines are good,’ and ‘vaccines are mandated’? Exercise, losing weight are healthy; church makes you happier; intact families prevent social chaos — should they all be forced on us? What is it about freedom they don’t get?” —Andrew Klavan

Why can’t the left comprehend the difference between ‘vaccines are good,’ and ‘vaccines are mandated’? Exercise, losing weight are healthy; church makes you happier; intact families prevent social chaos — should they all be forced on us? What is it about freedom they don’t get?” —Andrew Klavan
Ask the Drug War soldiers and cadre.

Let's see what you've pretended to ignore:

1. No one dies of the Wuhan Red Death.....it's a scam.
I knew that.
2. Folks die of what folks always died from.
I knew that too.
3. Most who died had DNRs, and were in the process of dying.
That's not Tru Deau.
4. The lockdowns were simply to prevent Trump from running on a great economy.

Ignoring my statements is pretty much an admission that you have no way of denying any of them.....

...but....you could do what I have caught you doing so often: lie.
Get a life hon.

Being forced by a company is not the same thing as being forced by the govt. For decades people have been forced to pee for job that is fascism because it was forced by the govt. through the companies and their underwriters. Yet, you have supported that form of fascism since Ronny Reagan.
Taking such pleasure in being forced to do things is masochism.
Where do you buy your porcupine skiin knickers?

I knew that.

I knew that too.

That's not Tru Deau.

Get a life hon.

I knew that.

I knew that too.

That's not Tru Deau.

Get a life hon.

Let's review what I know:

... you're a Marxist.

By definition an atheist and by admission, in favor of genocide and censorship.

In short.....the lowest of the low, an enemy of mankind and of civilization.

Forum List

Back