When You Attack Me, You Attack Science Itself

Well, whatever. The Constitution is based upon Judeo-Christian values.

So can you show us where a deity is referred to in the Constitution?

Or how about showing us where a representative democracy is mentioned in the Bible.

I will grant you that both the Bible and the original Constitition support slavery, so the Constitution did match Christian values there.

And what does all this whining have to do with anything? No matter what the case is, you're still not allowed to form a fascist white supremacist theocracy,

Or how about showing us where a representative democracy is mentioned in the Bible.

I will grant you that both the Bible and the original Constitition support slavery, so the Constitution did match Christian values there.

And what does all this whining have to do with anything? No matter what the case is, you're still not allowed to form a fascist white supremacist theocracy,
You’re unaware that our Lord is mentioned in the Constitution? Ignorance is common among the Left.
Year of our Lord.
And the only ones whining (actually foaming at the mouth) are you Leftards being unaware and/or denial of how our nation was founded.

So according to Fauci, do masks work?
Yes or no.
Yes.

Why did you think that wasn't a fuktard question that reveals the asker to be a particularly brainless cult imbecile? Because it was.

The fact that this wasn't known during the initial days of COVID dodesn't change the effectiveness of masks, nor does it make Fauci a liar for going with what was known at the time. It does make _you_ a liar for claiming such a dishonest thing.

Seriously, you're all some profoundly stupid cult losers. The cult trickles the dumbest things imaginable down your greedy throats, and you all eagerly gulp it all down and beg for more.
The fact it wasn’t known in the initial days of the outbreak?
Stop watching CNN. That was THE topic as soon the outbreak started. Anyone with a room temperature IQ knew it was likely a CV virus that broke out within a stones throw of a lab working on CV was beyond coincidence. And China refusing anyone to investigate validates it.

This is Medieval thinking at its finest, akin to "L'etat, ce moi." I am the truth and the truth is me. Heretics will be burned.

You’re unaware that our Lord is mentioned in the Constitution? Ignorance is common among the Left.
Year of our Lord.
And the only ones whining (actually foaming at the mouth) are you Leftards being unaware and/or denial of how our nation was founded.

It might have been mentioned but your Lord has never had any input to the country. You godbotherers love to extend your tentacles into everything but when called upon to defend the nation or have an input to anything not as God or you people are to be seen.

It was not founded on Christianity. It was founded on slavery and democracy. Cut your hideous claims that religion made the country. It has never had an input and to say otherwise is an insult to hard working Americans and those who died at war for the country.
You hypocritical Republican godbotherers have no right to claim any high moral ground on the issue. Stick to your prayers and worshiping ghosts you fool.

You know who's provided the evidence against Fauci?

Fauci himself, in his emails.
If you're not lying, you can show us that.

You won't. That's becasues you've never even looked at the emails. The cult told you what they supposedly said, and being a brainless cult sheep, you simply _believed_, and then screamed for murder.

What, you actually think that's not obvious? Come on. You're in the Trump cult. There's not a working neuron or gonad to be found in the whole lot combined.

You can run now. You always do.
Nothing would prove to you your High Priest deserves criticism. You were told to believe without question everything he says (publicly), so you do.

Beat it, cultist.
Hmm. Is this the new Qult tactic? You call us cultists, so we'll call you cultists! Nyah nyah.
Oh, no. You leftists have had your own cult for years.
Sure, buddy. :itsok:
Not my fault you see your cult as reality.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
True....it's very clear that trump fluffers are threatened by science.

When so many people believe there's a god little wonder they have coronaries at the mention of science.
You mean, like the Founding Fathers of the greatest country ever?

The founding fathers were plodders at best and not over educated. They did the beat they could. The inclusion of God references were to appease the God botherers at the time and although it means absolutely nothing, they are entitled to have a say also. God has never helped the nation ever and no one can prove he did.

As for the your quote of the greatest country ever, clue as erly you haven't been to many places. Any country with government health care, no racism, bitterly opposed political parties for no reason and virtually no religion which interferes with freedom is better than your description.
So...nowhere. You just described no country ever in history.

It might have been mentioned but your Lord has never had any input to the country. You godbotherers love to extend your tentacles into everything but when called upon to defend the nation or have an input to anything not as God or you people are to be seen.

It was not founded on Christianity. It was founded on slavery and democracy. Cut your hideous claims that religion made the country. It has never had an input and to say otherwise is an insult to hard working Americans and those who died at war for the country.
You hypocritical Republican godbotherers have no right to claim any high moral ground on the issue. Stick to your prayers and worshiping ghosts you fool.
Goodness, you're an angry child!

You know who's provided the evidence against Fauci?

Fauci himself, in his emails.
If you're not lying, you can show us that.

You won't. That's becasues you've never even looked at the emails. The cult told you what they supposedly said, and being a brainless cult sheep, you simply _believed_, and then screamed for murder.

What, you actually think that's not obvious? Come on. You're in the Trump cult. There's not a working neuron or gonad to be found in the whole lot combined.

You can run now. You always do.
Nothing would prove to you your High Priest deserves criticism. You were told to believe without question everything he says (publicly), so you do.

Beat it, cultist.
Hmm. Is this the new Qult tactic? You call us cultists, so we'll call you cultists! Nyah nyah.
Oh, no. You leftists have had your own cult for years.
Sure, buddy. :itsok:
Not my fault you see your cult as reality.
Just as it's not my fault you can't see past your nose.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

When so many people believe there's a god little wonder they have coronaries at the mention of science.

The founding fathers were plodders at best and not over educated. They did the beat they could. The inclusion of God references were to appease the God botherers at the time and although it means absolutely nothing, they are entitled to have a say also. God has never helped the nation ever and no one can prove he did.

As for the your quote of the greatest country ever, clue as erly you haven't been to many places. Any country with government health care, no racism, bitterly opposed political parties for no reason and virtually no religion which interferes with freedom is better than your description.
I think what I find the most amusing about your post is how it proves your sheer lack of proper education. A misspelled word here and there is common, particularly with the advent of the cursed autocorrect. However, repeated spelling errors and abysmal grammar shows a profound lack of knowledge of the basics of the English language.

Then there is how you show off your complete lack of critical thinking skills. You dismiss how just how much Judeo-Christian values are fundamental to the US Constitution and to the very founding America. They are the very basis for freedom in America. Not just some opinions held by a few or used to appease others.

And yet, you insist on pretending you understand what being educated means.

I've been to several countries on a few different continents. Your comment where you describe a make-believe country based upon your Marxist indoctrination proves you yourself have never traveled.

Oh how I utterly adore the hypocrisy of you leftist twits!
Educated? You are not.

"They are the very basis for freedom in America. Not just some opinions held by a few or used to appease others".
Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

I think what I find the most amusing about your post is how it proves your sheer lack of proper education. A misspelled word here and there is common, particularly with the advent of the cursed autocorrect. However, repeated spelling errors and abysmal grammar shows a profound lack of knowledge of the basics of the English language.

Then there is how you show off your complete lack of critical thinking skills. You dismiss how just how much Judeo-Christian values are fundamental to the US Constitution and to the very founding America. They are the very basis for freedom in America. Not just some opinions held by a few or used to appease others.

I've been to several countries on a few different continents. Your comment where you describe a make-believe country based upon your Marxist indoctrination proves you yourself have never traveled.

Then why didn't the founding fathers put the "judeo-christian" religion in the constitution?

Ignore her. She's a little weird. It's an age thing with godbotherers.
A "little"?

Anyone who tries to say religion is the basis for the constitution, must have been "educated" at Liberty U.
Another leftist twit wholly ignorant of history because of his leftist brainwashing. You're nothing but another mindless sheep who gets angry at facts and thinks saying, "nuh uh" proves you to be correct.

I love you guys! I think my favorite part of your idiocy is where you claim I'm not educated followed by proof you're not. Priceless!!

I posted several comments made by the Founding Fathers in response to your moronic BFF, you should try reading them. But, let's be real, you're a fully indoctrinated leftist twit, your brain cannot handle facts. That's why you get so angry. It's okay to learn facts, having real knowledge won't hurt your tiny ego.

You do know being an ignorant leftist is a choice, right? If you educate yourself with facts, you won't be so angry. But then, how would you provide me with the material at which to laugh?
WOW, another Q NUT?
So tell everyone where is religion is even MENTIONED in the constitution, let alone Christiananity
Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

"They are the very basis for freedom in America. Not just some opinions held by a few or used to appease others".
Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Then why didn't the founding fathers put the "judeo-christian" religion in the constitution?

A "little"?

Anyone who tries to say religion is the basis for the constitution, must have been "educated" at Liberty U.
The Constitution was written and approved by people who believed in God and is entirely based upon Christian values.
FYI:
Last line of the Constitution:
Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the twelfth….
I'm sure they believed in god and it wasn't written in christian values.

"Year of our lord" only pertains to dates other countries observe as well.
Constitution is 100% based upon Christian values and yes, year of our Lord was used by people who believed. There were no atheists in the creation of the Constitution.
How do you know, there weren't any atheist?
I don't know either but the founders never put christianity in anything in the constitution.

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

Now, why would they do that?
We know they were all beers in God because they all left records of their beliefs. The fact you don’t even know that validates you don’t know what you’re talking about by saying about the Constitution.
And you thinking the First Amendment has anything to do with the authors being atheists validates your total lack of understanding of the Constitution even further.
Your total lack of understanding is I never stated they were atheist.
I never stated they didn't believe in god.
Well, whatever. The Constitution is based upon Judeo-Christian values. That’s why Congress and the Supreme Court building have such symbols in them.
So, that proves the constitution has christian values?
I love it! Your only response to facts is to reply with a left wing conspiracy theory about Qanon. Now THAT'S funny!!

Ooh, tell me how I'm a Russian bot, that'll really show me!

Then you show off your complete ignorance AFTER reading several comments by the Founding Fathers about why God is so important to the US Constitution, government, and We the People.

Leftist twit (that's you): "What the people who wrote, signed, and fought for the US Constitution felt and believed about the US Constitution matters not! It doesn't fit my agenda of hatred to so therefore its not real!"

You get dumber - and therefore more amusing - with each post. Don't stop now, I'm rolling over here!

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

Another leftist twit wholly ignorant of history because of his leftist brainwashing. You're nothing but another mindless sheep who gets angry at facts and thinks saying, "nuh uh" proves you to be correct.

I love you guys! I think my favorite part of your idiocy is where you claim I'm not educated followed by proof you're not. Priceless!!

I posted several comments made by the Founding Fathers in response to your moronic BFF, you should try reading them. But, let's be real, you're a fully indoctrinated leftist twit, your brain cannot handle facts. That's why you get so angry. It's okay to learn facts, having real knowledge won't hurt your tiny ego.

You do know being an ignorant leftist is a choice, right? If you educate yourself with facts, you won't be so angry. But then, how would you provide me with the material at which to laugh?
WOW, another Q NUT?
So tell everyone where is religion is even MENTIONED in the constitution, let alone Christiananity
Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

The Constitution was written and approved by people who believed in God and is entirely based upon Christian values.
FYI:
Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the twelfth….

Constitution is 100% based upon Christian values and yes, year of our Lord was used by people who believed. There were no atheists in the creation of the Constitution.
I don't know either but the founders never put christianity in anything in the constitution.

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

We know they were all beers in God because they all left records of their beliefs. The fact you don’t even know that validates you don’t know what you’re talking about by saying about the Constitution.
And you thinking the First Amendment has anything to do with the authors being atheists validates your total lack of understanding of the Constitution even further.
Well, whatever. The Constitution is based upon Judeo-Christian values. That’s why Congress and the Supreme Court building have such symbols in them.
I love it! Your only response to facts is to reply with a left wing conspiracy theory about Qanon. Now THAT'S funny!!

Then you show off your complete ignorance AFTER reading several comments by the Founding Fathers about why God is so important to the US Constitution, government, and We the People.

Leftist twit (that's you): "What the people who wrote, signed, and fought for the US Constitution felt and believed about the US Constitution matters not! It doesn't fit my agenda of hatred to so therefore its not real!"

You get dumber - and therefore more amusing - with each post. Don't stop now, I'm rolling over here!

Show me the articles the founding fathers said it was important to the constitution.

It wasn't Christianity which people died for. At no time has a soldier ever died for your hideous God. That it's the same as I said before, you godbotherers want to claim everything as God related. That's bullshit and so is your God.

Why don't you claim the poverty of blacks and the persecution of them under gods name or is that too embarrassing?
How about the slavement of them. Did God give you white republican godbotherers special dispensation to do that? After all, we are all Gods children ay? Do you want to take possession of those also or maybe just stay with the warm and cuddly bits which you cherry picked from history? Wrap yourself in the flag with your hand on your heart you hypocrite. Any self respecting God wouldn't own you.

Shovel your religious casp somewhere else. You don't even fit the mould of American but hide behind your filthy God because the guilt is overwhelming.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

WOW, another Q NUT?
Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

FYI:

Not so smart now. Full of gas until the heat gets turned up.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

WOW, another Q NUT?
Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

FYI:

Of course, Q Nut, explain to everyone your great understanding of god being in the constitution, they were so religious, they must have referenced christianity, somewhere?

Where is it?

"They put religious figures on the supreme court building"?

Which ones are on it?

Your as brain dead as the rest of the Q NUTS.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

WOW, another Q NUT?
Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

FYI:

"Then you show off your complete ignorance AFTER reading several comments by the Founding Fathers about why God is so important to the US Constitution, government, and We the People".

Year of our Lord.
Ignorance?

So where is the lord mentioned in the constitution, besides a reference to a date?

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

WOW, another Q NUT?
Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

FYI:

"Then you show off your complete ignorance AFTER reading several comments by the Founding Fathers about why God is so important to the US Constitution, government, and We the People".

Year of our Lord.
Ignorance?

So where is the lord mentioned in the constitution, besides a reference to a date?

I don't care what you think because your just another delusional godbotherer.
My point is there is no God and never has been. It was a token inclusion to appease the Jesus junkies.

My other point is the country was not founded on Christianity because believers want to own the constitution. We the people is just as relevant without the inclusion of any silly God.

It's nothing to do with leftists you ignorant lump. They fought and died like republicans but your hate has entered the debate again.

Furthermore, there is not one instance in history where any God helped America. To attribute anything to it is a slap in the face to those who did including yourself.
Where was your God when they died on the battle field? God my arse. Grow up.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

WOW, another Q NUT?
Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

FYI:

Year of our Lord.
Ignorance?

My point is there is no God and never has been. It was a token inclusion to appease the Jesus junkies.

My other point is the country was not founded on Christianity because believers want to own the constitution. We the people is just as relevant without the inclusion of any silly God.

It's nothing to do with leftists you ignorant lump. They fought and died like republicans but your hate has entered the debate again.

Furthermore, there is not one instance in history where any God helped America. To attribute anything to it is a slap in the face to those who did including yourself.
HUH?
All that for this comment?

"Ignorance"?

"So where is the lord mentioned in the constitution, besides a reference to a date"?

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

WOW, another Q NUT?
Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

FYI:

Of course, Q Nut, explain to everyone your great understanding of god being in the constitution, they were so religious, they must have referenced christianity, somewhere?

Where is it?

"They put religious figures on the supreme court building"?

Which ones are on it?

Your as brain dead as the rest of the Q NUTS.
Why would they directly reference their Lord and Savior more than once in the Constitution? The entire document is based upon their faith.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

WOW, another Q NUT?
Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

Educated? You are not.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264

A "little"?

FYI:

Year of our Lord.
Ignorance?

Pathetic

Forum List

Back