Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
gon001-Twin_Towers_Explode.jpg

And your government does this....
Emergency-Plan.jpg

You might as well do this....
18b379.jpg

Fury

Faces of American Muslims who died for their country revealed

While people like you sat around and used a national tragedy to suit your bigoted desires, others were volunteering and serving, and paying the ultimate price, making the ultimate sacrifice.

You sir, you old decrepit old fool, are a disgrace and an embarrassment to America

4418-1470108126-67acf1eeb49c5989d315c8c9005fb2f2.png

Last edited:

While people like you sat around and used a national tragedy to suit your bigoted desires, others were volunteering and serving, and paying the ultimate price, making the ultimate sacrifice.

You sir, you old decrepit old fool, are a disgrace and an embarrassment to America

While I am not sure I agree with everything.....I think there is a point here to consider.

Your response was of no value.

Fury

And you can stop all that sh*t in your country and abroad simply by ... voting for Trump. However some people's eyes will only open when the tragedy comes to their own home. But it would be too late. Look at Europe: minimum 5000 jihadists+ absolutely helpless (or harmful) rulers = deadly combination, terror attacks every other day.

While I am not sure I agree with everything.....I think there is a point here to consider.

Your response was of no value.
When dealing with attacks on America, we all are attacked. Since 9/11, America Muslims have fought for, and died for our freedoms

• Banned

Fury

And you can stop all that sh*t in your country and abroad simply by ... voting for Trump. However some people's eyes will only open when the tragedy comes to their own home. But it would be too late. Look at Europe: minimum 5000 jihadists+ absolutely helpless (or harmful) rulers = deadly combination, terror attacks every other day.
We are going to have to kill muslims and a lot of them.

Emergency-Plan.jpg

18b379.jpg

Fury

just as a point of fact - i don't believe she is actually a gold star mother

The Democrats with their new Queen Hillary are not able to defend what is
unique and special about America

They want to change it because they can not stand what they think it stand for.. racism, bigotry etc
it keeps them confused and unable to properly address situations

For example, when this Muslim "creator of Gold Star Mothers" was busy doing his work

iu

It took Papa Obama and the Democrats
6 years before they would call it a terrorist act
as opposed to workplace violence.

They suffer from
Delusional Disorder - WebMD

Emergency-Plan.jpg

18b379.jpg

Fury

What the fuck do you expec

4418-1470108126-67acf1eeb49c5989d315c8c9005fb2f2.png

You fucking idiot. You probably don't know Muslims in our military have killed as many of our soldiers as have been killed.

Forum List

Back