When Winning Is Everything

When winning is everything the same rules apply as did pre-civilization: the law of the jungle....might makes right.
I have been preaching this very concept for years.

Society is an unspoken truce agreement. What we are witnessing is a severe breach of the truce agreement. It is a very dangerous state of affairs.

70, million people are at least somewhat pissed off about the current situation. I would wager a high percentage of those people feel as though all of law, order, and self-determination has been flushed down the fucking toilet. They probably are in a situation where they are fastly approaching a nothing-to-lose state of mind.

I forgot to mention, that most of these people are likely armed.

A very, very dangerous situation indeed.

80 million people who voted for Biden are pissed off that Trump is trying to have their legally cast votes ignored. If these people break the law they should be arrested. These people who are making death threats should be arrested and jailed.

Watch how easily I can prove that no such '80 million' voted for Beijing Biden, bought and paid for by Communist China.

I can provide dozens of Biden policies I object to.

Can you provide Trump policies you oppose?

Georgia:

Suitcases of ballots pulled out during the night when there were no witnesses:

You are a liar. The video shows nothing of the sort. There was no suitcase of ballots. This has been thoroughly debunked.
The workers were scanning ballots which had been opened by other workers and in full view of observers.
The people leaving were done for the day
The so-called suitcases were bins to place the ballots in once they had been scanned
No one was forced to leave
Several election officials were there when this was being done

The video is as phony as you are. You are being a good little Nazi pushing your Fuerher's attempt to illegally remain in power.

Who should readers believe, you or their lyin' eyes?

Accusations ain’t proof and you got no proof

Here's your lesson for today:

An affidavit is admissible evidence, although some courts may require you to testify to the affidavit or they may consider it hearsay. Since hearsay is not admissible as evidence, your affidavit may not be used for evidence if someone objects to it unless you testify.
What Is An Affidavit And When Are They Used? | LegalNature

Here is your lesson.

A single affadavit by itself is not proof of anything. There still has to be corroborating evidence. No one is going to overturn anything on the basis of a single affadavit. The DOJ has seen no evidence of fraud despite these affadavits.

Sworn Affidavits From Nevada & Michigan Detail Voter Fraud ...
Sworn Affidavits From Nevada & Michigan Detail Voter Fraud - The Lid
It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings' and she isn't even warming up. The Trump campaign and RNC have provided 131 sworn affidavits showing voter fraud, with possibly another 2,800 in the wings. Here's some voter fraud news out of Nevada and Michigan
"Some Trumper said....

Ohhh

Georgia:

Suitcases of ballots pulled out during the night when there were no witnesses:

You are a liar. The video shows nothing of the sort. There was no suitcase of ballots. This has been thoroughly debunked.
The workers were scanning ballots which had been opened by other workers and in full view of observers.
The people leaving were done for the day
The so-called suitcases were bins to place the ballots in once they had been scanned
No one was forced to leave
Several election officials were there when this was being done

The video is as phony as you are. You are being a good little Nazi pushing your Fuerher's attempt to illegally remain in power.

"You are being a good little Nazi...."

To save you future embarrassment, I should point out that the Nazis were an iteration of your party, and stood for the same things Democrats do.....and both built concentration camps for their citizens.

Next time, take off your shoe before you put your foot in your mouth, m'kay?

Forum List

Back