Zone1 When will White People Stop Doing the Same Things They Did in the Past? Pt. 2

It's funny how racists think. There are all kinds of threads will white opinions about blacks. Most of it is not factual but they call it facts. But when a black person posts documented evidence the whining starts about hate.

No, Biden was elected. He won the popular and electoral vote.
The election participation was what 60-70%?
As such Biden won the popular and electoral vote with a very slim margin constituted of 60-70% of American legible voters.
The reason as to why the democrats won the election lies simply within the GOP leadership itself - supporting a candidate like Trump cost them republican votes - republicans who simply decided therefore not to vote at all.
But anyway, whatever is the supposed reason, it's the democratic system that has enabled any nitwit, uneducated, uncivilized and uncultured person to posses the same voting power as opposed to those people with education, civilized and cultured manners. Logically any democratic country gets the kind of government they therefore deserve or that is represented in majority by it's voters social/educational background. So good luck to America and to a lot of other European democratic countries.

Racism:
The statement that e.g. Black people are in majority inferior to Whites in regards to education and social competence is a fact and not racism. Maybe the wordings, (backward or behind) are more politically appropriate. Ask any person involved in 3rd world development projects e.g. Africa as to what the actual problem/cause is:
The vast majority will tell you, the lack of education and social behavioral development is what's hindering African countries to progress towards the general standards of White people or those standards countries ruled by Whites behold.
It is also scientifically proven that e.g. Blacks or Indians have in general a far stronger body odor then Whites. So the statement a Black or Indian smells like onions or has a strange smell, or stinks, isn't a racist comment but a scientific fact. If that smell is perceived as positive or negative depends entirely onto ones own nose.
Only the statement that all Blacks and Indians stink - would be racist.

Comments/opinions as such constitutes only Racism towards e.g. Blacks if the respective skin color is referred to in order to excuse own self induced or existing inferiority by a White person.
E.g. a jobless White 28 year old dude with tattoos and a dozen rings in his face - additionally enjoying drugs - states; I can't get a decent job because of those Blacks.
E.g. a White person with barely a high-school education - stating he can't become a General in the US Armed Forces because of to many Blacks being officers.

An insurance companies premiums are based simply on statistics - not on racism.

A Black person (US citizen) stating that he is or feels underprivileged because American Whites are racist or due to latent White US racism - is a dumb racist himself and simply ignorant.

The majority of these countries are places that have natural resources that the US and other Western powers STEAL. Do you think maybe that is the reason they are not safe? It's easier to steal from somebody when you can keep their country in poverty and turmoil.
Please furnish a link that shows in detail what my country, the United States of America, has "stolen" according to you. I am aware of Biden's extortion of the Ukraine while he was in the Vice Presidential chair under Obama, and I saw the video of him bragging to his buds about his getting a billion dollars from a foreign aid package about to land on the Ukraine's government, put on Air Force Two in less than 6 hours. That video has disappeared off the face of the earth except for some very careful righties who have it in their souvenir resources. In response to my complaints, I've been cussed out, shamed, called a liar, etc., and had my fiscal reputation impaired to the point where big Biden sympathy sisters in the retail business will not accept my checks. I have never cheated anybody, have carefully tried my best to compensate any errors I might have made, worked my butt off in college to earn the knowledge of the very wonderful professors who taught classes I attended. I don't deserve to be beaten down as a person who believes in God and do my best to abide by all the good things Christ taught while he was among the people who were being beaten down by another greedy for money and power society. The offenders like to place the righteous on a cross and get rid of them for good. Christ told his people it would not be an easy path to follow his footsteps into the Kingdom of God. We're all just humans, but telling the truth is important, taking care of the sick, the needy, and the downtrodden is our work, and loving the good lord in prayer and song is the icing on our religious faith. I do not wish our nation to steal from those who are down and out. It's against the principles of Christ that I adopted when I was 9 years old, and I don't regret protecting the children I had to protect, stopping wrongdoing that I could stop, and praying for my enemies to lighten up and seek the creator of Heaven and Earth as did our Founders who also worked hard to do right and give everyone equal fairness without bowing and scraping to any monarch demanding worship. I learned that from my strict but loving grandma. Her big deal was letting others go first. I hope to never disappoint her or her daughter, my mom. Amen. :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back