Zone1 When will White People Stop Doing the Same Things They Did in the Past? Pt. 2

Slow down on the white hate and learn the goals of the yellow. They won't be tolerant and will eliminate people if we do not do it ourselves when the time comes when they are top dog.
Shut up. White hate has nothing to do with this.

Blacks are 12% of the population and commit 50%+ of all murders and 33% of violent crimes.
Whites are 9% of the world population, yet they commit 90% of the wars, coup d' taus, political unrest and theft of other country's natural resources.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
With no regard for race, sex, color or religion, here are the 10 least safe countries, revealed in the latest Travel Risk Map:
  • Afghanistan (cause: Taliban)
  • Central African Republic
  • Iraq
  • Libya
  • Mali
  • Somalia
  • South Sudan
  • Syria
  • Ukraine
  • Yemen
A further four countries include regions (known as Security Risk Zones) that have been rated as an ‘extreme travel security risk’.
Global Peace

Aw, he's just a little bitter, Unkotare. Someday, he will realize that equality with others has a there there. He won't be bitter anymore when that day arrives, and optimist that I am, I think that day will come sooner than later. :thup:
The majority of these countries are places that have natural resources that the US and other Western powers STEAL. Do you think maybe that is the reason they are not safe? It's easier to steal from somebody when you can keep their country in poverty and turmoil.

There have been 10x More Wars and Coup de etats in those places than in Europe or North America / or the Commonwealth Countries in last 1500 Years .
Of course there has been more wars and coup de etats in those countries. In most of those African countries there are natural resources and minerals that the West wants to steal. So, they do all they can to keep trouble going in those places---it is done intentionally. Why do you think there is war in Libya right now? Because they have oil and gold. Why do you think there is civil war in the DRC? Because they have coltan, uranium and other valuable minerals.

We are getting away from the OP of this thread aren't we? I guess what I'm trying to say is that Blacks are not to blame for the wars, etc in these countries. The ones to blame are the people who want to steal the resources. They keep trouble going amongst the people so they can rob them easier.

Last edited:
Of course there has been more wars and coup de etats in those countries. In most of those African countries there are natural resources and minerals that the West wants to steal. So, they do all they can to keep trouble going in those places---it is done intentionally. Why do you think there is war in Libya right now? Because they have oil and gold. Why do you think there is civil war in the DRC? Because they have coltan, uranium and other valuable minerals.
In the Sudan ( And many other Countries the conflicts are Religious and over control )

We are getting away from the OP of this thread aren't we? I guess what I'm trying to say is that Blacks are not to blame for the wars, etc in these countries. The ones to blame are the people who want to steal the resources. They keep trouble going amongst the people so they can rob them easier.
There were wars in Africa long before the white man ever heard of the place. Just like there were in Asia and South America.

Asia , Africa & The Middle East & South / Central America beg to differ
What they beg is for white countries to take their corporations and go home. Our government has helped install leaders in many of those countries.

There have been 10x More Wars and Coup de etats in those places than in Europe or North America / or the Commonwealth Countries in last 1500 Years .
That's because the Europeans cause most of the wars because they want the natural resources those countries have.

555CD8F5-A52A-4DAE-832F-0B53B34B7872.jpeg
Like we installed Mandela

In the Sudan ( And many other Countries the conflicts are Religious and over control )
Sudan, like many other African nations, was colonized and divisions were created by colonization that created lingering problems.

Forum List

Back