When will we outlaw murderous abortion system?!

How many more babies will we continue to slaughter with Abortion.! This genocide must stop.!? When will it end.? Your thoughts.
When we start considering the unborn human and start considering humans worthy of protection. The fact is, the modern American position on the unborn is that they are no more human than the Jew was under Hitler. In practical terms, the child is considered either subhuman (Slavs for Hitler) or antihuman (Jews for Hitler) when considered in relation to the mother. Convenience trumps the right to life.
It would also help if we would stop glorifying abortion. I once saw somebody online playing a tiktok where in a young woman says she's pregnant and then says in the most cutesy, over-the-top happy voice 'I get to kill another baby!'. It makes me literally sick to watch that clip.
Additionally, some poeple just consider their own convenience or ideology greater than a baby's right to life, a right to life they acknowledge as equal to that of a full grown human.
Not everyone feels that 13 week old fetuses rights trump the rights of the mother. More people feel the state has the right to intervene after the fetus becomes viable.

Yes some people are cavalier about life, but you have that in all walks of life. Most people are not like that.

How many more babies will we continue to slaughter with Abortion.! This genocide must stop.!? When will it end.? Your thoughts.
When we start considering the unborn human and start considering humans worthy of protection. The fact is, the modern American position on the unborn is that they are no more human than the Jew was under Hitler. In practical terms, the child is considered either subhuman (Slavs for Hitler) or antihuman (Jews for Hitler) when considered in relation to the mother. Convenience trumps the right to life.
It would also help if we would stop glorifying abortion. I once saw somebody online playing a tiktok where in a young woman says she's pregnant and then says in the most cutesy, over-the-top happy voice 'I get to kill another baby!'. It makes me literally sick to watch that clip.
Additionally, some poeple just consider their own convenience or ideology greater than a baby's right to life, a right to life they acknowledge as equal to that of a full grown human.
Not everyone feels that 13 week old fetuses rights trump the rights of the mother. More people feel the state has the right to intervene after the fetus becomes viable.

Yes some people are cavalier about life, but you have that in all walks of life. Most people are not like that.
I was speaking of our society. I acknowledge that many people are thoughtless, oblivious, or simply have deceived themselves. I was stating the practical core of modern America's take on the unborn.
The mother has no more right to kill another human than I do, I don't give a crap if that human life happens to be temporarily inhabiting her. Viability doesn't matter, or we'd be in the right to shoot any sufficiently injured person in the head (and sell their corpse for moolah, but that's another matter).

. I was stating the practical core of modern America's take on the unborn.
The mother has no more right to kill another human than I do, I don't give a crap if that human life happens to be temporarily inhabiting her.
So was I.

In this country women can take the bun out of the oven and save the oven for use later on.

Viability doesn't matter, or we'd be in the right to shoot any sufficiently injured person in the head
The courts have ruled otherwise.

We don't shoot them anymore, we give them morphine to help keep them comfortable till they pass.

The mother has no more right to kill another human than I do, I don't give a crap if that human life happens to be temporarily inhabiting her.
So was I.

In this country women can take the bun out of the oven and save the oven for use later on.

Viability doesn't matter, or we'd be in the right to shoot any sufficiently injured person in the head

We don't shoot them anymore, we give them morphine to help keep them comfortable till they pass.
We'd have the right to shoot anybody who would die without medical attention (though they might be savable with care).
I guess a better way to state it is this: the practical position of the average person who has noticeable power.

So was I.

We'd have the right to shoot anybody who would die without medical attention (though they might be savable with care).
I guess a better way to state it is this: the practical position of the average person who has noticeable power.

A fetus is a non-sentient parasite until it is born.
It has no more right to life than any sperm or ovum.

So was I.

You fail biology.

So was I.

I disagree. It has the right to fight for it's survival like any other living being in Nature. The two components separately do not have the will to survive. Science has given women a choice, a safe choice, when to reproduce.

I disagree. It has the right to fight for it's survival like any other living being in Nature. The two components separately do not have the will to survive. Science has given women a choice, a safe choice, when to reproduce.
Does this mean its moral to kill anything that can't fight back hard enough?

We'll need to better fund our foster care system ... what?, about 800,000 unwanted children per year? ... sure, let the government raise children, bigger is always better ...

How about we outlaw extra-marital sex ... imprison both mommy and daddy ... government needs to be in our bedrooms watching ...

Why do you assume that people's behavior will remain completely static and unchanged regardless of changes in incentives?

Let me ask you this. Are you "pro life or just anti abortion" ? I ask because some studies have shown that up to 75% of abortions are performed because the parent or parents feel that they cannor afford another child or a child at all. With that in mind, please answer the following:

Do you support a livable minimum wage ?
Do you support policies that would narrow the income and wealth desparities that plague this country?
Do you support universal health care coverage?
Do you support nutritional assitace programs like food stamps?
Do you support housing assitance programs?
Do you support free or subsidised day care and early childhood education.?

I am pro choice but can respect those who are TRUELY pro life and not just pro fetus. But, if you do not havethe same regard and concern for children after they born, as you do before they are born, I have no use for you.

Is anyone else snoring at this, "I'm anti-life, but I get to decree that you can only be pro-life by supporting the left-wing policies I want you to!" tripe?

It has been legal for 50 years
Isnt going to change

Sure, but the question is whether it will be REGULATED and TAXED, in order to prevent atrocities like those committed by Gosnell.
If abortion were illegal, there would be a whole lot more Gosnells

Prove it, because I KNOW even someone as delusional as you are can't believe that anyone here respects you enough to trust your word that the sky is blue.

Start giving pregnant women an alternative to abortion and maybe I will take you seriously

Pay for maternal care, lost wages, childcare, medical care. Do you support free birth control?

An alternative that I would suggest is to bring the baby's daddy on to the Maury program, do the DNA test and make him man up.

The Taxpayers aren't the ones who knocked up the broad, let he who committed the atrocity pony up to take care of the spawn.

Most if not all of the states can already do that. The hold-up tends to be whether or not the woman knows who knocked her up and where to find him.

There is no such thing as "the abortion industry" or "abortuaries." Abortion should not be singled out for unique regulation or taxation. This idea is an absurdity. All states supposedly inspect medical facilities of every kind on a regular basis, as they do with restaurants. If gosnell was not caught for a long time, it was due to the apparent fact that Pennsylvania health inspectors failed to do their jobs. I wonder what other medical facilities they failed to inspect.

No regulations or taxation on the Abortion Racket is why Gosnell was able to get away for so many years.

Of course, the liberals in state government weren't interested in investigating Big Abortion. Do you know how much money Planned Parenthood gives to the Democrat Party?

The "Abortion Racket"? "Big Abortion"? Talk about a drama queen! Explain what evidence existed that would indicate that an investigation specifically of abortion providers was warranted. I haven't heard that PP facilities flunk state inspections. Moreover, you can't make too much mileage out of one specific case that did not involve PP, where Gosnell was charged, convicted, and is serving his sentence.

I don't know how much PP donates to the "Democrat Party" (even your grammar and spelling are poor), if it donates any at all, but this matter is irrelevant. You are aware that it is the republicans who are trying to destroy PP, for reasons known only to them, and that Democrats don't do this, aren't you?

Clinics that provide abortion services are subject to the same regulations and taxation as are other clinics.

PP doesn't go out into the street and drag people in. People walk in of their own accord and are asked what services they are there for. Clients are charged on a sliding scale according to what they can afford. PP is a nonprofit.

BTW: PP played a pivotal role in preventing pregnancies at the university I went to that otherwise might have occurred, so I can imagine that it prevented many abortions.

PP does worse, they go into the school to sell their services to children. And they establish their offices in the worst sections of the worst failed cities, seeking the dimmest customer base.

There is no such thing as "the abortion industry" or "abortuaries." Abortion should not be singled out for unique regulation or taxation. This idea is an absurdity. All states supposedly inspect medical facilities of every kind on a regular basis, as they do with restaurants. If gosnell was not caught for a long time, it was due to the apparent fact that Pennsylvania health inspectors failed to do their jobs. I wonder what other medical facilities they failed to inspect.

No regulations or taxation on the Abortion Racket is why Gosnell was able to get away for so many years.

Of course, the liberals in state government weren't interested in investigating Big Abortion. Do you know how much money Planned Parenthood gives to the Democrat Party?

The "Abortion Racket"? "Big Abortion"? Talk about a drama queen! Explain what evidence existed that would indicate that an investigation specifically of abortion providers was warranted. I haven't heard that PP facilities flunk state inspections. Moreover, you can't make too much mileage out of one specific case that did not involve PP, where Gosnell was charged, convicted, and is serving his sentence.

I don't know how much PP donates to the "Democrat Party" (even your grammar and spelling are poor), if it donates any at all, but this matter is irrelevant. You are aware that it is the republicans who are trying to destroy PP, for reasons known only to them, and that Democrats don't do this, aren't you?

Clinics that provide abortion services are subject to the same regulations and taxation as are other clinics.

PP doesn't go out into the street and drag people in. People walk in of their own accord and are asked what services they are there for. Clients are charged on a sliding scale according to what they can afford. PP is a nonprofit.

BTW: PP played a pivotal role in preventing pregnancies at the university I went to that otherwise might have occurred, so I can imagine that it prevented many abortions.

PP does worse, they go into the school to sell their services to children. And they establish their offices in the worst sections of the worst failed cities, seeking the dimmest customer base.
Imagine educating people about Birth Control

Un American

Greetings. Do citizens believe human life should be created out of love between a man and a woman who are committed to raising a perfectly healthy newborn, maturing into a reasonably responsible, well-adjusted teen and adult citizen caring about their own well-being as well as their neighbor's well-being?

Do citizens believe a woman becoming pregnant after engaging in casual sex, *should be forced to create a new life,* even if she has no desire to become the primary child caregiver for a child she did not want in the first place?

When a woman decides she is not prepared to become a mother and chooses to safely terminate an unwanted pregnancy, how does her decision impact your life, as well as American Society at Large?

Peace.

Greetings. Do you know how to present a question that doesn't try to force your worldview onto people as objective reality? If so, please do so next time, because you didn't this time.

Ideally, children should be born of a loving, committed relationship between a man and a woman, yes. Do we live in an ideal world? No. Are children who are created in less-than-ideal circumstances therefore worthless? Again, no.

A woman who has become pregnant after engaging in casual sex isn't being "forced" into anything. She has ALREADY created new life, and her part in it was, by definition, voluntary. To say she's being "forced to create new life" after she's already pregnant is to sound either ignorant or dishonest about the realities of human reproduction. If she has no desire to become a primary childcare-giver, she should A) refrain from engaging in a behavior that creates children, or B) put the child up for adoption after she behaves in a stupid and reckless fashion.

Are you really asking us how it impacts our lives if women decide they aren't prepared to be mothers after they have already made themselves mothers and choose to kill the child? Is that REALLY your question? No, of course it isn't, because you want to demand that we all view unborn children as warts or tumors because you prefer the safety of that biological ignorance.

The next time you want to ask a question, actually ASK it, rather than coyly pretending to ask it as a means of asserting your own opinions as fact. Better yet, try listening to the answers once in a while, instead of substituting your "knowing" what we think for hearing what we think. Then you won't need to ask the question at all.

Imagine educating people about Birth Control

Un American

Would you say the same about teaching people about firearms and firearm safety?

I'm for mandatory classes for ALL children from kindergarten through the penitentiary levels.

Forum List

Back