When will we Americans Understand?

If they do get nukes, they'd be incredibly stupid to use them.

The Persians are a pretty people, I'd hate to see them all get killed off in the name of Allah.
PS: Don't mess with the Jews, or you're done like a shoeleather steak.
In the early 2000s, I read an interview with one of the high-ranking Iranian clerics who said as soon as they get a warhead, they will vaporize Jerusalem, and if even one single Iranian survives Israel's retaliatory strike, they will consider it a victory for Iran.

You can't negotiate with such insanity.

I read a report back 20 or so years ago where Iran said they simply wanted other countries to quit messing with them.

That they want peace but couldn't just sit back while other countries are constantly trying to undr cut them.

You seem to be better informed than this.

If others can make stuff up, so can I.
Could you at least try to make it believable?

Why not just quit making things up?

I read a report back 20 or so years ago where Iran said they simply wanted other countries to quit messing with them.

That they want peace but couldn't just sit back while other countries are constantly trying to undr cut them.

He made nothing up, you did, liar.

Prove it.
You just admitted you lied, dumbass. I don't have to prove a fuckin' thing. I believe teh daveman and I don't believe you because you just said you're a liar. Derp!

20 years ago was 1999, and I was owning the internet. It was hella fun!

I went to school, work, woke and slept to it.
I just spent a half-hour looking for it. It's apparently gone down the memory hole -- especially since there are a lot of people in tech and media interested in whitewashing Iran's Islamic insanity.

I can't prove it, but neither do I retract. It's not like pknopp would believe it, anyway.

If you think Iran was ever in compliance you're a damn fool. The inspection regime that was agreed to was a joke.

Winner x 14
theHawk
protectionist
ptbw forever
Marion Morrison
Bruce_T_Laney
eagle1462010
Billy_Kinetta
westwall
Bush92
The Professor
HereWeGoAgain
TheGreatSatan
daveman
Grampa Murked U

Thank You! x 2
MarathonMike
jknowgood​

And of course the Iran nuclear treaty was never binding on the U.S. because it was never ratified by the Senate, which is required by our Constitution.

Thank You! x 2
miketx
OKTexas

Winner x 2
protectionist
Bush92

Agree x 1
daveman​

Every assertion above is wrong. Not just a bit, not just in part, but completely, utterly otherworldly.

Breath-taking, continent-sized ignorance, stupidity on about the same level, resulting in a flock of unthinking sheep bleating in limitless, unshakable collective certainty. Dead-eyed Borg, really.

In other words, Trump's "base".
The ayatollah's thank you for the passionate ass-kissing, but they want you dead, too.

The Persians are a pretty people, I'd hate to see them all get killed off in the name of Allah.
In the early 2000s, I read an interview with one of the high-ranking Iranian clerics who said as soon as they get a warhead, they will vaporize Jerusalem, and if even one single Iranian survives Israel's retaliatory strike, they will consider it a victory for Iran.

Their material and financial support for international terrorism proves that's a lie.

They don't have funding. We do.
They don't have funding? Obama sent them an entire airplane load of cash.

And in 2016, Obama's State Department disagreed with you. Can't wait to hear you claim it's Trump's fault.

Do you believe Iran because you just like the taste of Islamist ass, or do you just unquestioningly support anyone who hates Jews?

The emperor is butt nekkid. Trumps presidency is a failure. And here is another example of it.

Iran Will No Longer Honor Nuclear Deal’s Limits on Research
By Rick Gladstone
Sept. 5, 2019

Moving further away from the 2015 nuclear agreement, Iran said Thursday it had stopped honoring the deal’s limits on research and development, a potentially important breach of the accord.

The step was Iran’s third retaliatory suspension of compliance with a provision of the accord since President Trump renounced it last year and reimposed severe sanctions aimed at crippling Iran’s economy.

Iran’s foreign minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif, conveyed the country’s latest step in a letter to Federica Mogherini, the top foreign policy official of the European Union, who has been trying to save the nuclear deal from unraveling.

Iran’s official Islamic Republic News Agency quoted a Foreign Ministry spokesman, Abbas Mousavi, as saying Mr. Zarif’s letter informed Ms. Mogherini that Iran had ceased all its commitments “in the field of nuclear research and development as of today (Thursday).”

The letter described the step as a response to the American sanctions and to what the Iranians called the inability of Britain, France and Germany, all parties to the accord, to fulfill their commitments under the agreement to provide Iran with economic relief.

Most conservative Americans will never acknowledge the fact that Trump’s presidency is a failure – they lack the honesty and courage to do so.

Instead they’ll continue to be blind partisan hacks.

And yes, Trump’s reneging on the Iran nuclear accords is one of countless examples of Trump’s failed presidency.

The agreement was working, and Iran was in compliance; Trump’s reneging on the agreement was reckless and irresponsible – motivated solely by his unwarranted hatred of Obama.

Not only has Trump failed to get Iran ‘back to the table’ in an effort to make a ‘better deal,’ but now Iran is pursing nuclear technology again the consequence of Trump’s arrogance, incompetence, and stupidity.

Their material and financial support for international terrorism proves that's a lie.

And in 2016, Obama's State Department disagreed with you. Can't wait to hear you claim it's Trump's fault.

We are discussing the Taliban.

Do you believe Iran because you just like the taste of Islamist ass, or do you just unquestioningly support anyone who hates Jews?

If you want to just make things up still.....whatever.

The emperor is butt nekkid. Trumps presidency is a failure. And here is another example of it.

By Rick Gladstone
Sept. 5, 2019

Moving further away from the 2015 nuclear agreement, Iran said Thursday it had stopped honoring the deal’s limits on research and development, a potentially important breach of the accord.

The step was Iran’s third retaliatory suspension of compliance with a provision of the accord since President Trump renounced it last year and reimposed severe sanctions aimed at crippling Iran’s economy.

Iran’s foreign minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif, conveyed the country’s latest step in a letter to Federica Mogherini, the top foreign policy official of the European Union, who has been trying to save the nuclear deal from unraveling.

Iran’s official Islamic Republic News Agency quoted a Foreign Ministry spokesman, Abbas Mousavi, as saying Mr. Zarif’s letter informed Ms. Mogherini that Iran had ceased all its commitments “in the field of nuclear research and development as of today (Thursday).”

The letter described the step as a response to the American sanctions and to what the Iranians called the inability of Britain, France and Germany, all parties to the accord, to fulfill their commitments under the agreement to provide Iran with economic relief.

Most conservative Americans will never acknowledge the fact that Trump’s presidency is a failure – they lack the honesty and courage to do so.

Instead they’ll continue to be blind partisan hacks.

And yes, Trump’s reneging on the Iran nuclear accords is one of countless examples of Trump’s failed presidency.

The agreement was working, and Iran was in compliance; Trump’s reneging on the agreement was reckless and irresponsible – motivated solely by his unwarranted hatred of Obama.

Not only has Trump failed to get Iran ‘back to the table’ in an effort to make a ‘better deal,’ but now Iran is pursing nuclear technology again the consequence of Trump’s arrogance, incompetence, and stupidity.

Iran was never in compliance, you moron. Who inspected their sites they don't allow anybody to inspect, bitch?

We did blow up their centerfuges with a computer virus, though.
Or was that the Jews?

This is disingenuous bullshit.

State Department Certifies Iran's Compliance With Nuclear Deal

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson recertified Iran's compliance with the 2015 nuclear deal late Monday, but senior administration officials emphasized that Tehran is a dangerous threat to both U.S. interests and Middle East stability.

Under U.S. law, the State Department is required to recertify to Congress Iran's compliance with the nuclear deal every 90 days. Despite President Trump's harsh criticism of the agreement forged under his predecessor, it is the second such certification since he took office.

Top general says Iran complying with nuclear deal

The top general in the U.S. military said Tuesday that Iran is complying with a landmark nuclear deal and that the agreement has achieved its intended result of curbing Iran’s nuclear program.

But Gen. Joseph Dunford, the chairman of the Joint Chief of staff, added that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action has done nothing to deter Iran from its other malign activities.

“The briefings I have received indicate that Iran is adhering to its [plan of action] obligations,” Dunford wrote in answers to policy questions in advance of his Senate Armed Services Committee confirmation hearing to serve a second term as chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

“The [plan] has delayed Iran’s development of nuclear weapons,” he wrote. “Iran has not changed its malign activity in the region since [the plan of action] was signed.”

Asked during the hearing by Sen. Jack Reed (D-R.I.) to elaborate, Dunford said the deal was specifically designed to address only Iran’s nuclear program and not the other four threats he sees emanating from Iran: its missile program, its maritime threat, its support for proxies and its cyber activities.

We are discussing the Taliban.
So it's okay for you to make shit up?

No, we're discussing Iran, moron.

If you want to just make things up still.....whatever.
No, we're discussing 17th Century French Literature.

That's you. That's how dumb you sound.

This is disingenuous bullshit.
Well, granted, it's CNN reporting on Obama's State Department, so a side-eye is justified.

But I expect your objection is based more on Iran not being portrayed as an innocent victim of Big Bad America.

If you think Iran was ever in compliance you're a damn fool. The inspection regime that was agreed to was a joke.

Winner x 14
theHawk
protectionist
ptbw forever
Marion Morrison
Bruce_T_Laney
eagle1462010
Billy_Kinetta
westwall
Bush92
The Professor
HereWeGoAgain
TheGreatSatan
daveman
Grampa Murked U

Thank You! x 2
MarathonMike
jknowgood​

And of course the Iran nuclear treaty was never binding on the U.S. because it was never ratified by the Senate, which is required by our Constitution.

Thank You! x 2
miketx
OKTexas

Winner x 2
protectionist
Bush92

Agree x 1
daveman​

Every assertion above is wrong. Not just a bit, not just in part, but completely, utterly otherworldly.

Breath-taking, continent-sized ignorance, stupidity on about the same level, resulting in a flock of unthinking sheep bleating in limitless, unshakable collective certainty. Dead-eyed Borg, really.

In other words, Trump's "base".
Anyone who would trust Iran to honor the foolish deal is an idiot. aka you.

It was not ratified as a treaty and was the vote for it was a complete joke. Never in my lifetime had I seen the Senate have to overturn a vote by a super majority to stop it. That is turning the Constitution into a joke by even having the vote. That is not how Treaties are ratified under the Constitution.

It wasn't worth the paper it was written on.

By Rick Gladstone
Sept. 5, 2019

No longer honor the deal???? who said they were honoring the deal in the first place?

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson recertified Iran's compliance with the 2015 nuclear deal late Monday, but senior administration officials emphasized that Tehran is a dangerous threat to both U.S. interests and Middle East stability.

Under U.S. law, the State Department is required to recertify to Congress Iran's compliance with the nuclear deal every 90 days. Despite President Trump's harsh criticism of the agreement forged under his predecessor, it is the second such certification since he took office.

The top general in the U.S. military said Tuesday that Iran is complying with a landmark nuclear deal and that the agreement has achieved its intended result of curbing Iran’s nuclear program.

But Gen. Joseph Dunford, the chairman of the Joint Chief of staff, added that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action has done nothing to deter Iran from its other malign activities.

“The briefings I have received indicate that Iran is adhering to its [plan of action] obligations,” Dunford wrote in answers to policy questions in advance of his Senate Armed Services Committee confirmation hearing to serve a second term as chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

“The [plan] has delayed Iran’s development of nuclear weapons,” he wrote. “Iran has not changed its malign activity in the region since [the plan of action] was signed.”

Asked during the hearing by Sen. Jack Reed (D-R.I.) to elaborate, Dunford said the deal was specifically designed to address only Iran’s nuclear program and not the other four threats he sees emanating from Iran: its missile program, its maritime threat, its support for proxies and its cyber activities.

2015??? yes obama said Iran would comply and of course his state department would verify it to be true.

But it's nothing new Olde one...

It occurs to me that American ignorati follows American isolationism in the sense we have identity issues.

A long history of engaging in all manner of economic extortion, political insurrection and covert ops cloaked in the guise of protectionist liberty, freedom, mom's apple pie rhetoric jingoists spew is cognitive dissonance on steroids

~S~
Have we always been angels ..................nope...........do we protect our interests in this world .............yep..........Our dollar is called the petro dollar for a reason, and the middle east is part of that equation. Maintaining that vital supply to the world is why the Middle East is even cared about. If it wasn't for oil they would be third world shit holes like Africa. That is why we are involved there.

The Middle East has been violent throughout history. This is how the Dark side of Islam thinks. They have always been that way...............This is just another chapter of the same thing happening over and over again. Iran is part of the Dark Side. They are radical to the core from the leadership and have been that way since taking over from the Shah. They can not be trusted and are have proxy forces all over the middle east starting shit. Not only that..............they supplied the enemies of the United States advanced IED's, weapons, and funding to send Americans home in body bags.

So...............let me see.................Iran can kiss my rebel ass...............and so can Obama's dumb ass deal.

He made nothing up, you did, liar.

Prove it.
You just admitted you lied, dumbass. I don't have to prove a fuckin' thing. I believe teh daveman and I don't believe you because you just said you're a liar. Derp!

20 years ago was 1999, and I was owning the internet. It was hella fun!

I went to school, work, woke and slept to it.
I just spent a half-hour looking for it. It's apparently gone down the memory hole -- especially since there are a lot of people in tech and media interested in whitewashing Iran's Islamic insanity.

I can't prove it, but neither do I retract. It's not like pknopp would believe it, anyway.
I lived the shit way longer than 20 years ago..............Did tanker escort missions during the Iran and Iraq War..........where the Iranians were putting mines in the water trying to kill us under Reagan. I remember our people held in Iran for over a year by the Iranians under Peanut Head..........the gas lines as a result. I remember the terror attacks by the Dark Side of Islam well before the 20 year mark..............We wanted to take their sorry butts out then.............said that if we waited it will only force us to come back later.................

We were right then............and it is happening now...........The people of Iran were far better off under the Shah then the backwards assed mullahs they have today...........Where they treat women like dogs.........and make them walk around completely covered..........can't drive and crap like that...........The Mullahs are a CULT............Let me repeat that............they are a CULT................and they can NEVER BE TRUSTED............

And if he hadn't said that under Obama he would have been replaced by someone who would say that.

While I will not discredit their service to this country I will state plainly that when they get to that level they are YES MEN.....................The CNC wants a certain narritive and he will get it..............if not from this guy...........then from another................as they find a reason to fire him or transfer him to some shithole command..........

Forum List

Back