When will we Americans Understand?

And that's bad how? As I see it, it will force the other countries to reimpose their own sanctions. Iran will regret this move.

The other countries wanted to stay in the agreement Iran was in compliance with.

If you think Iran was ever in compliance you're a damn fool. The inspection regime that was agreed to was a joke.

And who told you Iran was not in compliance. Rush?

Because their compliance was documented.

How many military installations did they allow to be inspected?

How many would we?

LOL, now THERE'S an intelligent response.

The other countries wanted to stay in the agreement Iran was in compliance with.

If you think Iran was ever in compliance you're a damn fool. The inspection regime that was agreed to was a joke.

How many military installations did they allow to be inspected?

How many would we?

LOL, now THERE'S an intelligent response.

We are the ones that overthrew their government. We complain they fund terrorism but we are the ones that funded OBL and ISIS. We have invaded other countries, not Iran. We have actually used nuclear weapons. Why should we expect others to do what we would not do?

compliance according to who? was not American inspectors according to that very agreement they weren't allowed to inspect
Whole thing was a joke. Obama ran the country as an Islamic state. Mostly everything he did was consistent with that.

If they do get nukes, they'd be incredibly stupid to use them.

The Persians are a pretty people, I'd hate to see them all get killed off in the name of Allah.
PS: Don't mess with the Jews, or you're done like a shoeleather steak.
Israel would never allow Iran to get nukes. Iran would be an ashtray before that would ever happen.

Like the documents that Mossad managed to get a hold of, proving that Iran was lying, when it says it has not been working on a nuclear weapons arsenal.

Military weaponry exhibition in Tehran, February 2019

54965457-640x400.jpg

New Iranian medium range missle, Dezful. February 2019

And that's bad how? As I see it, it will force the other countries to reimpose their own sanctions. Iran will regret this move.

What did you not understand about the inspection regime being a joke. No one knows what's going on at the sites that are off limits to inspectors. But hey, feel free to believe the propaganda, it's just your speed.

lets starve all the civilian men women & children in every country that does not meet our expectations.

The Persians are a pretty people, I'd hate to see them all get killed off in the name of Allah.
In the early 2000s, I read an interview with one of the high-ranking Iranian clerics who said as soon as they get a warhead, they will vaporize Jerusalem, and if even one single Iranian survives Israel's retaliatory strike, they will consider it a victory for Iran.

You can't negotiate with such insanity.

In the early 2000s, I read an interview with one of the high-ranking Iranian clerics who said as soon as they get a warhead, they will vaporize Jerusalem, and if even one single Iranian survives Israel's retaliatory strike, they will consider it a victory for Iran.

I read a report back 20 or so years ago where Iran said they simply wanted other countries to quit messing with them.

That they want peace but couldn't just sit back while other countries are constantly trying to undr cut them.

But there will still be many Jews in Miami and New York. :banana:

You know what? If they do that, we should nuke Mecca. Pray towards that, bitch!

Radioactive piece of glass!

Forum List

Back