Zone1 When Will Black People Get Over The Past?

I’ve said nothing wrong about blacks, other than suggest that the follow the path that Jews have taken despite unspeakable bigotry - concentrate on education and don’t have children out of wedlock. it is the BEST advice you‘ll ever get.

The fact that blacks, such as you, are more antisemitic than whites is simply due to their anger that a persecuted minority can rise above it and become so successful.
A huge part of the problem is cultural. Loads of blacks have embraced an imbecilic thug, or prison mentality.

They think a big foul mouth and a lot of swagger will get them some respect, when, in fact it only shows them to be trouble-making clowns with filthy mouths.

I'm Hispanic and have decades of personal experience living in close proximity to the worst kinds of black trash.

The Hispanic community has it's own problems with worthless slimebags, but for the most part we are a hardworking family loving people.

Just look at the working folks around you and you will see much of the most labor intensive is done by hispanics: truck drivers, farm workers, construction workers, many more. In our community, if you aren't holding a job, you're a lazy bum.

Blacks, on the other hand, have had so many excuses made for them, in addition to the endless excuses they make for themselves, that they think THEY are owed a fucking living.

If you ever see a black guy in a store with a woman (of any color) watch them at the checkout counter, it is nearly always the woman who pays the tab. And the black guy never shows the slightest sign of embarrassment. Many of them seem to be born moochers.

Maybe one day blacks will learn that respect must be earned through leading decent hardworking lives - and by being of some value to society.

There are many fine black men, but their number is small relative to the group as a whole.

Last edited:
A huge part of the problem is cultural. Loads of blacks have embraced an imbecilic thug, or prison mentality.

They think a big foul mouth and a lot of swagger will get them some respect, when, in fact it only shows them to be trouble-making clowns with filthy mouths.

I'm Hispanic and have decades of personal experience with the worst kinds of black trash.

The Hispanic community has it's own problems with worthless slimebags, but for the most part we are a hardworking family loving people.

Just look at the working folks around you and you will see much of the most labor intensive is done by hispanics: truck drivers, farm workers, construction workers, many more. In our community, if you aren't holding a job, you're a lazy bum.

Blacks, on the other hand, have had so many excuses made for them, in addition to the endless excuses they make for themselves, that they think THEY are owed a fucking living.

If you ever see a black guy in a store with a woman (of any color) watch them at the checkout counter, it is nearly always the woman who pays the tab. And the guy never shoe a sign of embarrassment. Many of them seem to be born moochers.

Maybe one day blacks will learn that respect must be earned through leading decent hardworking lives - and by being of some value to society.

There are many fine black men, but their number is small relative to the group as a whole.
You’re Hispanic? You don’t look Hispanic! ;)

Seriously, you are correct in what you say about Hispanics: hard-working, and very close family ties. That is why the Hispanic vote is increasingly turning to the Republicans, especially as Democrats pull all their gender-bender and drag show nonsense on kids.

The main thing with blacks is that I am tired of the ones in the underclass blaming their failings on white people - and the fact that if someone (such as moi) suggests that a better tact would be to acknowledge that their outcomes are primarily based on their own efforts and choices, the black activists and their enablers come out screaming raaaaacist!

This latest bit with bribing blacks for their votes via reparations just builds resentment - and one-third of blacks realize that, as well. This is a country where the poorest children, including those who are on the receiving end of blatant prejudice, can with their own discipline, correct choices, ability, and hard work rise to the upper-middle class by the time they are 40.

I say, enough with all the excuse-making and blaming. It’s as distasteful as a 40-year-old blaming his parents for what’s wrong in his life.

You would think so. Jews marched alongside blacks during the Civil Rights movement, risking their lives. Jews were often the only people willing to rent apartments to them (like my grandparents did) or give them a job.

This is the thanks we get. As I’ve said before, I think they’re angry (and jealous) that a tiny little persecuted minority could, with their positive traits, rise above bigotry and become successful. Jews show that bigotry does NOT explain failure, and for that we are hated.

[You’re a great poster.]
What I wouldn't give for a classic hot pastrami on rye. From a Jew dude that made a chain that took off like a rocket.
Or..LMAO! 11 pm on South Beach at Sal's. 1-200 octogenarians showing up in a line in South Beach @ 11 p.m.
It's not safe for them to do that now, and that's a damn shame. Personally I would label that a breakdown of society.
If old Jewish people can't go get in a line for 1/2 off of everything in the cafeteria @ 11 pm in South Beach and be safe; Something is going very wrong. Because lemme tell ya: They should be able to do that safely in America.
Thank God I grew up in the America I did. PS: Them Jew deli owners damn sure had some lard chocolate icing on their Devil's food cake and cold glasses of milk @ Sal's around 11 pm on South Beach. One of the good experiences of my life.
There was also an authentic German restaurant around there, too. Them old people lining up @ 10:30 back then? Hundreds of them. That's a good memory. It was a sight to see; I tell ya what. Matter of fact my kin took me there just to see exactly that; And that ain't no bullshit.
The thing was: After 11 p.m., everything was 50% off.

Last edited:
What I wouldn't give for a classic hot pastrami on rye. From a Jew dude that made a chain that took off like a rocket.
Or..LMAO! 11 pm on South Beach at Sal's. 1-200 octogenarians showing up in a line in South Beach @ 11 p.m.
It's not safe for them to do that now, and that's a damn shame. Personally I would label that a breakdown of society.
If old Jewish people can't go get in a line for 1/2 off of everything in the cafeteria @ 11 pm in South Beach and be safe; Something is going very wrong. Because lemme tell ya: They should be able to do that safely in America.
Thank God I grew up in the America I did. PS: Them Jew deli owners damn sure had some lard chocolate icing on their Devil's food cake and cold glasses of milk @ Sal's around 11 pm on South Beach. One of the good experiences of my life.
Ah….what I wouldn’t give to be a 15-year-old, visiting my grandmother in South Beach during my winter break from high school, circa early 1970s, standing in line on a warm, balmy evening along with 50 other Jewish old people, outside Wolfies, waiting for our chance to get inside and split a corned beef sandwich, gobs of mustard, cole slaw piled high.

Good times. (Miss you, Nana.)

Ah….what I wouldn’t give to be a 15-year-old, visiting my grandmother in South Beach during my winter break from high school, circa early 1970s, standing in line on a warm, balmy evening along with 50 other Jewish old people, outside Wolfies, waiting for our chance to get inside and split a corned beef sandwich, gobs of mustard, cole slaw piled high.

Good times. (Miss you, Nana.)
Oh, that sounds so good. Hot pastrami on rye or pumpernickel with mustard. I can't remember the name of the deli; They were just outside of J.C. Penneys at the mall. Oh, that place was good. Maybe Schiller's. You got uhh..sauerkraut with it, I thought.

Last edited:
^Keep in mind this was America and them Jews that ran that deli very well may have come from Germany.

That was a kickass Hot Pastrami sandwich, though. Pastrami on rye with mustard; Oh Yeah! I could swear they had sauerkraut, too. Like on a Rueben.

^Keep in mind this was America and them Jews that ran that deli very well may have come from Germany.
Definite possibility. There were many Holocaust survivors in South Beach in the 70s and 80s, including my grandmother’s husband. He did receive a few hundred dollars a month reparations, but that was small compensation for the loss of his first family and the physical disability he suffered the rest of his life.
That was a kickass Hot Pastrami sandwich, though. Pastrami on rye with mustard; Oh Yeah! I could swear they had sauerkraut, too. Like on a Rueben.
Yes, on a more upbeat note….I’m sure they had sauerkraut on the pastrami. Yum!

We are way off-topic, so enjoy the trip through memory lane (link below) before a MM (meanie mod) swoops in and ruins our fun.

Definite possibility. There were many Holocaust survivors in South Beach in the 70s and 80s, including my grandmother’s husband. He did receive a few hundred dollars a month reparations, but that was small compensation for the loss of his first family and the physical disability he suffered the rest of his life.

Yes, on a more upbeat note….I’m sure they had sauerkraut on the pastrami. Yum!

We are way off-topic, so enjoy the trip through memory lane (link below) before a MM (meanie mod) swoops in and ruins our fun.

I don't care. They can never take that devil's food cake and ice cold milk away from me. I know what I know.
Or Hot Pastrami on rye with mustard and a side of sauerkraut. With a Coke!
It may have been Hoffman's I'm thinking of. I know this: It was a 250-seater with metal "chutes" on the outside and inside.
And @ 10:30, old Jews used to start lining up for the 11:00 50% discount. 100+ deep or so.

Last edited:
"Money answereth everything".
The key to black 'rights' is black economic power. Save and invest to build black capital and the whole world will change for you.
How about we build capital exactly as whites REALLY did and not the imaginary tall tale those like you try telling? That's how we get capital.

Didn't Jews support ending segregation in America? One would assume that Blacks should be more courteous to the Jewish people. Instead, they come to my state and commit domestic terrorism against them.

Jews owned slaves too. There were white Jews that practiced segregation. Blacks stood with Jews during WW2 when a lot of white American Gentiles would not. So try learning history before you try telling somebody what to do and cherrypicking videos.

I guess it's fine for White Jews to make post after post full of anti black hate then whine and lie about how blacks are more anti Semitic than everyone else.

How about we build capital exactly as whites REALLY did and not the imaginary tall tale those like you try telling? That's how we get capital.
How is saving and investing a "tall tale"? How about following black leaders who advocate building capital instead of the race baiters you now follow. Perhaps appeal to those highly paid black entertainers and sports figures to channel some of their dough for that purpose. They might benefit financially themselves. Recall that many high paid black sports figures wind up broke because of poor investment choices or being outright scammed.

Also acknowledge the time-honored black pastime of scamming everyone in sight. Blacks scamming other blacks then bitching about white racism. Cute.

How is saving and investing a "tall tale"? How about following black leaders who advocate building capital instead of the race baiters you now follow. Perhaps appeal to those highly paid black entertainers and sports figures to channel some of their dough for that purpose. They might benefit financially themselves. Recall that many high paid black sports figures wind up broke because of poor investment choices or being outright scammed.

Also acknowledge the time-honored black pastime of scamming everyone in sight. Blacks scamming other blacks then bitching about white racism. Cute.
How about you shutting your white mouth about what blacks should do? Because white have what they do because for most of this nations history they excluded everybody else. Whites have been able to fully participate in this system for 247 years, blacks 59. So shut up.

How about you shutting your white mouth about what blacks should do? Because white have what they do because for most of this nations history they excluded everybody else. Whites have been able to fully participate in this system for 247 years, blacks 59. So shut up.
So, you acknowledge that blacks have a ways to go to catch up? That's a good start.

If blacks know better what to do, they should be about doing it.

Last edited:
You keep telling people to shut up. How's that working out for you, racist?

Well that last post was only about a half an hour ago and the thread is open. That was fast.

Forum List

Back