when Trump wins a 2nd term in 2024, Hillary will fall, bow at Trump's feet & say: "Please don't put me in jail President Trump, you are the champion!"

Hillary, you LIED multiple times, deleted emails, destroyed evidence, and laundered phony information on Trump. You did all this and STILL LOST! now it's time to lock you up!

Yeah, because FOUR YEARS to "lock her up" and she's still not locked up.
But, but, but if we just elect a known liar, a guy who literally told his supporters that he wasn't speaking truthfully.

• Banned
Trump was making america great again in the 1st term. now it's time for retribution in the 2nd
Yeah, because FOUR YEARS to "lock her up" and she's still not locked up.
But, but, but if we just elect a known liar, a guy who literally told his supporters that he wasn't speaking truthfully.

I think we need DeSantis.

He'll prosecute Hillary.

Trump won't, he's a softie and his judgement isn't too good when it comes to the legal profession.

1687346508074.jpeg

Some people are say'n...

..... ..... ..... Can't say who...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... But some...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... That there is a former President looking for a lawyer to help defend him against charges including something under the Espionage Act, conspiracy and obstruction - but he's having a really hard time finding a lawyer to defend him.

I've heard that the above person still has her law license and is currently available to assist with the case.

WW

Begs the questions of whether an alcoholic like her can last that long . And more conjectural , possibly overlooks that she might be gone already forever . At minimum, and I first noticed this over two years ago , they make frequent use of body doubles for Hitlery . Might explain why formal proceedings against it seem to have stalled. Because the piece of trash was set fire to in Guantanamo as often suggested -- but with little hard proof .

View attachment 797205

Some people are say'n...

..... ..... ..... Can't say who...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... But some...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... That there is a former President looking for a lawyer to help defend him against charges including something under the Espionage Act, conspiracy and obstruction - but he's having a really hard time finding a lawyer to defend him.

I've heard that the above person still has her law license and is currently available to assist with the case.

WW
Depends on what kind of law license she has.

Forum List

Back