When they lie about cold and heat deaths, do you think you can trust them on anything else?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Cold temperatures kill more people around the world than hot temperatures do......it is a fact of life. The man made warming cult does not want you to understand this fact.....because they need you to be afraid of warmer temperatures in order to stampede you into giving them more money, power and control.

So when you have members of the cult telling you that the "science," is settled, and that 99.9% of scientists agree........without telling people that when a scientists does not agree, their reputation is destroyed, they lose their positions in universities, and their research grants and funding......you have to understand that you can't trust them......or their data....

Now here is the most recent example...where they lie about cold and heat deaths.....

Notice anything off about this chart? How about the different scales for the X-axis for cold and heat deaths? Notice here if you missed it:

Notice anything off about this chart? How about the different scales for the X-axis for cold and heat deaths? Notice here if you missed it:

If these data were presented with a constant X-axis scale (as it ought to be done), it would look like this (hat tip: Bjorn Lomborg):

Cold temperatures kill more people around the world than hot temperatures do......it is a fact of life. The man made warming cult does not want you to understand this fact.....because they need you to be afraid of warmer temperatures in order to stampede you into giving them more money, power and control.

So when you have members of the cult telling you that the "science," is settled, and that 99.9% of scientists agree........without telling people that when a scientists does not agree, their reputation is destroyed, they lose their positions in universities, and their research grants and funding......you have to understand that you can't trust them......or their data....

Now here is the most recent example...where they lie about cold and heat deaths.....

If these data were presented with a constant X-axis scale (as it ought to be done), it would look like this (hat tip: Bjorn Lomborg):

That's crazy.
You can always count on leftists to lie.

I don't see a chart.

Having said that, IIRC something like 4x more people die of the cold than the heat.

That's one reason why I'm not too bothered by global warming.

1690228340272.png

Cold temperatures kill more people around the world than hot temperatures do......it is a fact of life.
That's not even true in the USA, much less the world.

Oh, did you notice the fundamentally dishonest thing about Toddster's chart?

I'll help you out. Where's India? Pakistan? Mexico?

If you just forget that warm climate nations even exist, it's much easier to pretend that heat doesn't kill.

If you just forget that warm climate nations even exist, it's much easier to pretend that heat doesn't kill.

Moron...heat kills....cold kills a lot more......as the chart shows...you dumb ass...

From your link.....

So who’s right?

In a 2014 interview in the Washington Post of University of Miami climatologist Larry Kalkstein, who has published numerous research papers on weather-related mortality, weighed in on the matter: “Comparing apples to apples, which would be to evaluate acute or short-term responses to weather, I would always give the nod to heat-related deaths. However, if you are considering the seasonal differences in daily mortality, rather than just the “spikes” that we find with acute deaths, I can see why one can argue that winter (or cold-related) mortality is greater.”

That was certainly the conclusion of a 2015 epidemiological study of deaths in 13 countries in The Lancet, which found that cold-related deaths in the U.S. were about a factor of fifteen higher than heat-related deaths. Cold deaths outnumbered heat deaths by a factor of twenty when averaged over all 13 countries studied.

That's awful!

Should India, Pakistan and Mexico power their air conditioners with coal or natural gas?

Right? When facts get in your way, huh?
Your science knowledge is abysmal. When I have all the world's scientists telling me one thing with evidence out the wazoo and you telling me the exact opposite with no evidence whatsoever, why in god's name would I accept your position? That's why I don't trust you. Your ignorant (ie, lack knowledge of the subject) and stupid (ie, choose to take a perfect DK stance).

When I have all the world's scientists telling me one thing with evidence out the wazoo and you telling me the exact opposite with no evidence whatsoever, why in god's name would I accept your position?
you have nothing, nor anyone telling you anything. You can't name one. I've asked so many times, it isn't worth asking again. You're lame and condescending to the world. Your ego about this certainly got crusted in your face, because, most everything you post is inaccurate. IPCC isn't even scientific.

Last edited:

It's good enough to fool dumb people, and that's all they need.

Your science knowledge is abysmal. When I have all the world's scientists telling me one thing with evidence out the wazoo and you telling me the exact opposite with no evidence whatsoever, why in god's name would I accept your position? That's why I don't trust you. Your ignorant (ie, lack knowledge of the subject) and stupid (ie, choose to take a perfect DK stance).

This is a clear example of what I mean about the way the discussion goes.

What is his position ? That more people die from cold than heat ? That should be pretty easy.

I saw the data was from 13 countries. Why is that ? That seems a bit odd....is there and explanation ?

But you simply dismiss.

Do you want to influence or just fold your arms and say "I'm right" ?

Forum List

Back