When they are crying because they have no water

1stNickD

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2020
I insist we give these stupid bastards the finger and let them stay thirsty my friends.

Every single thing the fools in California have done for the least 25 years has been absolute humanitarian nightmare. They will be begging for water and pipelines of water from the east where it rains and snows. we should tell them to go have intimate relations with themselves.

There are other methods that could be used to spawn salmon. removing water from an area these same people claim is in a mega drought is as stupid as anything that could ever be done. Zero sympathy from me, zero

I insist we give these stupid bastards the finger and let them stay thirsty my friends.

Every single thing the fools in California have done for the least 25 years has been absolute humanitarian nightmare. They will be begging for water and pipelines of water from the east where it rains and snows. we should tell them to go have intimate relations with themselves.

There are other methods that could be used to spawn salmon. removing water from an area these same people claim is in a mega drought is as stupid as anything that could ever be done. Zero sympathy from me, zero
Another dumb fuck that didn't bother to read the article;

"The dams don’t store agricultural water, aren’t used for flood control and aren’t part of the 200,000-acre (80,900-hectare) Klamath Project, an irrigation project further north that straddles the Oregon-California border."

"The dams don’t store agricultural water, aren’t used for flood control and aren’t part of the 200,000-acre (80,900-hectare) Klamath Project, an irrigation project further north that straddles the Oregon-California border."
You must be a dumb fuck that does not realize that you can use water for anything you want. California doesn't have near enough water and they are ripping out dams. that just as stupid as it gets, defending it makes you even more stupid the an they are.

California is a test run for the rest of the US.......dUh......to see how far they can carry the level of st00pid forward before the soupheads wake up. How far can they push insanity before people snap? Which will happen btw......that's the whole plan so a whole new level of authoritarianism can be brought to bear.....as an example to other states. What we saw in Canada two weeks ago will play out in California...........write it down. Most Americans think California is just a step behind Australia in nutty-ass public policy.

Geez.......dude you are just unable to connect dots at any meaningful level. Ive been very clear on what the etiology of that is.

Book-Cover-24.jpg

Forum List

Back