When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?

Please provide a quote where he directly "stuck up for the klan"

They all know, it is a lie.

Yet, they can't admit it, because they know that their whole world view, is based on lies. They admit one, they fear that it will come tumbling down.

No it wasn't. He had to come back and explain his comments. And you buy every explanation he gives.

ā€œI was talking about people that went because they felt very strongly about the monument to Robert E. Lee, a great general. Whether you like it or not, he was one of the great generals,ā€ Trump said.

Sorry, but we know a dog whistle when we hear one. ....n

He was completely clear. I have posted the transcripts on this site, many times, with large portions cut and pasted.

That the media lied and came back and asked questions based on their lies, has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with what is wrong with the media and liberals.

We can do this a couple of ways. i can link to and post any of the Trump interviews relating to this you want, again,

or you can just admit it.

EIther way, we quickly come to the point where it is obvious that my point about Trump not being the one being divisive, is obviously true.

But the big thing is, that you know you need to lie about it, and to support the lie. That is the real issue here. The need of liberals to conform, in order to maintain their world view.

You know your world view is false, yet you take active steps to maintain it.

Why?

No you didnā€™t post anything. Why would you post a link that will incriminate your lies?
Shoe me where.

I just posted the complete transcript of that incident. Pay attention.

One thing about you, ya little Iranian bastard, you're a fucking liar without a shred of integrity. :thup:

Really? Hereā€™s the complete transcript of that event. Okay Dumbshit. Prove to me where I lied. Prove it.

Iā€™m a Spaniards not Iranian.

PolitiFact - In Context: Donald Trumpā€™s ā€˜very fine people on both sidesā€™ remarks (transcript)

Reporter: "Let me ask you, Mr. President, why did you wait so long to blast neo-Nazis?"

Trump: "I didnā€™t wait long. I didnā€™t wait long."

Reporter: "Forty-eight hours."

Yet, they can't admit it, because they know that their whole world view, is based on lies. They admit one, they fear that it will come tumbling down.

No it wasn't. He had to come back and explain his comments. And you buy every explanation he gives.

ā€œI was talking about people that went because they felt very strongly about the monument to Robert E. Lee, a great general. Whether you like it or not, he was one of the great generals,ā€ Trump said.

He was completely clear. I have posted the transcripts on this site, many times, with large portions cut and pasted.

That the media lied and came back and asked questions based on their lies, has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with what is wrong with the media and liberals.

We can do this a couple of ways. i can link to and post any of the Trump interviews relating to this you want, again,

EIther way, we quickly come to the point where it is obvious that my point about Trump not being the one being divisive, is obviously true.

But the big thing is, that you know you need to lie about it, and to support the lie. That is the real issue here. The need of liberals to conform, in order to maintain their world view.

Why?

No you didnā€™t post anything. Why would you post a link that will incriminate your lies?
Shoe me where.

From YOUR LINK.

"
Trump: "I wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct -- not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday, the first statement, was a fine statement. But you donā€™t make statements that direct unless you know the facts. It takes a little while to get the facts. You still donā€™t know the facts. And itā€™s a very, very important process to me, and itā€™s a very important statement.

"So I donā€™t want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement. I want to know the facts."

"Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. "

"Trump: "Well, I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family, and this country. And that is -- you can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. Thatā€™s what Iā€™d call it. Because there is a question: Is it murder? Is it terrorism? And then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer. And what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

"Trump: "Those people -- all of those people ā€“ excuse me, Iā€™ve condemned neo-Nazis. Iā€™ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

"Trump: "... -- and Iā€™m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly." "

His words were right on, and the media lied to divide us. Trump is not responsible for that.

Trump cannot be an Uniter, when the media is telling the nation that he is a white supremacist, or at least a white supremacist sympathizer.

That is on them. And as you libs are all supporting the lie, it is on you.

YOu are the dividers.
Oh, look. Charmin lied.

Iā€™m so popular. Prove it.

Why?

Shoe me where.

One thing about you, ya little Iranian bastard, you're a fucking liar without a shred of integrity. :thup:

Really? Hereā€™s the complete transcript of that event. Okay Dumbshit. Prove to me where I lied. Prove it.

PolitiFact - In Context: Donald Trumpā€™s ā€˜very fine people on both sidesā€™ remarks (transcript)

Reporter: "Let me ask you, Mr. President, why did you wait so long to blast neo-Nazis?"

He waited to get the details before rushing to judgement. That is completely justified.

The "reporters" in that event were utterly dishonest political operatives.

Why?

Shoe me where.

From YOUR LINK.

"
Trump: "I wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct -- not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday, the first statement, was a fine statement. But you donā€™t make statements that direct unless you know the facts. It takes a little while to get the facts. You still donā€™t know the facts. And itā€™s a very, very important process to me, and itā€™s a very important statement.

"So I donā€™t want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement. I want to know the facts."

"Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. "

"Trump: "Well, I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family, and this country. And that is -- you can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. Thatā€™s what Iā€™d call it. Because there is a question: Is it murder? Is it terrorism? And then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer. And what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

"Trump: "Those people -- all of those people ā€“ excuse me, Iā€™ve condemned neo-Nazis. Iā€™ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

"Trump: "... -- and Iā€™m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly." "

His words were right on, and the media lied to divide us. Trump is not responsible for that.

Trump cannot be an Uniter, when the media is telling the nation that he is a white supremacist, or at least a white supremacist sympathizer.

YOu are the dividers.

Okay we are back on topic. From my link? I donā€™t see my link in your post.

Refresh my memory.

Not sure why you are pretending to not have read this, but here is your link.

As my cut and pastes from YOUR link proves, Trump was completely clear and explicit in condemning the white supremacists AND completely clear and explicit that the people he was defending were NOT white supremacists.

That the media and YOU, lie about what he said, makes you the divisive ones.

Trump cannot be an "uniter" when people like you are spreading such vile lies about him and his supporters.

No Iā€™m not pretending. I simply ask you to refresh my memory.

Why?

Shoe me where.

From YOUR LINK.

"

YOu are the dividers.

Okay we are back on topic. From my link? I donā€™t see my link in your post.

Refresh my memory.

Not sure why you are pretending to not have read this, but here is your link.

As my cut and pastes from YOUR link proves, Trump was completely clear and explicit in condemning the white supremacists AND completely clear and explicit that the people he was defending were NOT white supremacists.

That the media and YOU, lie about what he said, makes you the divisive ones.

Trump cannot be an "uniter" when people like you are spreading such vile lies about him and his supporters.

No Iā€™m not pretending. I simply ask you to refresh my memory.

The cut and pastes from your link, prove that A. Trump was completely clear in his condemnation of white supremacists, and B. completely clear that he was not defending white supremacists.

Now, explain why or how you could read that transcript and claim the exact opposite of everything it actually says.

Why?

Shoe me where.

From YOUR LINK.

"

YOu are the dividers.
Oh, look. Charmin lied.

Correll already did. Your unwillingness to acknowledge it proves only that you want to keep lying.

Jealousy? Of a basketball player I cared so little about I wasn't even sure what sport he had been in?

Liar? Human scum? Racist? Attacking a dead person? What, you like worship this guy? So like, we cannot discuss the events of a guy on a thread ABOUT the events of a guy?

You'll tell people when they are "worthy" of talking to you? o_O

What about that story that you invited a bunch of people here to see your factory or something where you help and do a lot of charity for others and no one took you up on it?

You're the real deal? You don't F around?

Hotel rooms? Too late at night to Skype?

Look bud, if there is one thing I know, it is how to read people, and you have a smoking wire inside. You walk around here with a chip on your shoulder looking for someone to knock it off. All I said to you long ago was that I lived in a gated community with no public transportation in the area and that's all it took to set you off. Don't even remember why you dragged the conversation to that. You have some inordinate need to try to impress people or show them up that you have more or better homes or more wealth or greater importance like that matters or anyone cares! You don't fill your own gas tank? Both your homes are "set up" for teleconferencing? Meantime, you're posting from a smartphone? Puh-leeaze. Whom do you think your talking to here with these people? The one thing that's certain is that if half what you claim were true, you wouldn't be acting or speaking like this.

I may not always see or agree with people here, but I know when someone's full of it. I'd bet $500 that Dale is more than ready and able to debate you any day. You? Frankly, I'll be surprised if you ever go through with the call. much less discuss and debate half the things you listed.

You begged for this, Charwin, now the ball's in YOUR court. We'll wait and see the result though, I'm not sure what any of it'll prove. Regardless of the outcome, the toe tag is on you for good after this thread.

Oh and that bit about me being a retard and a pig wrestler? Words don't bother me, boy. I live for words. If any of that ever was really said, I probably missed it because all those idiots were already on ignore like I bet a lot of people already have you on!

Man, you have some SERIOUS hang-ups! Some people like you apparently come ape-shit unglued with TDS hatred over a simple brash white guy real-estate developer with enough shit together to easily pummel a bunch of jive politicians! :21:

Now make your debate call with Dale. But don't keep us waiting too long. I suspect he is more than worthy enough to debate you. o_O That's a conversation I gotta hear.

Nah! You are lying big time.

I didnā€™t back out on Dale challenge. I responded to his email.

Yeah, you backing out.....you are now backing out of having your face on a conference call even if I agreed to it. Just admit that you don't want to debate and never intended on debating and be done with it. I sent you my phone #....no face pic required and you can hide your #.

I thought someone told you not to clutter this thread and use the email.
I responded all to your email.

You want Skype then YouTube. Why should I allow you to record my face? For your low life that is okay because you got nothing to lose.

If Iā€™m scared I can just ignored you. Donā€™t you think?

Hey Buttwipe, put a brown paper bag over your head during the Skype call with a smiley face on it. We won't know the difference.

Really? How do you supposed to debate with a paper bag covering your head?
I can't see where the lack of oxygen could hurt you one bit.

It looks like the nightmare for democrats is unfolding. Are you serious....a freaking socialist? What other choices? Old Joe who can't remember where he is half the time? A gay former mayor who left his city in turmoil? A faux Indian princess and a zombie rich guy who bought his way into the debates?

Why?

Shoe me where.

He waited to get the details before rushing to judgement. That is completely justified.

The "reporters" in that event were utterly dishonest political operatives.

It took him 48 hours to correct what he said. 48 hours?

Really? How many times did he made several comments and accusations without zero evidence?
Like his rally the last week in New Hampshire.
1. He falsely claimed that hundreds and hundreds of busses of improper voters from Massachusetts because he loss in NH.
2. He claimed that Mexico is paying for the wall because of redemption money.

You tell me how can you pretend that this Moron is a unifier or a divider.

I thought someone told you not to clutter this thread and use the email.
I responded all to your email.

You want Skype then YouTube. Why should I allow you to record my face? For your low life that is okay because you got nothing to lose.

If Iā€™m scared I can just ignored you. Donā€™t you think?
for such a captain of industry, you sure don't know the difference between present tense and past tense.

I have not read every word of your reactive vomits, but this is the second one I have noticed.

Your severe inability to express your views in a rational matter coupled with your poor grammar does not speak well of your political acumen.

I speak 6 languages. Do you have a problem with that? Iā€™m also traveling and Iā€™m bored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, you are boring.

You are also a braggart who boasts about imaginary accomplishments in a vain attempt at cred.

The only cred any of us need is that we deliver theough the acuity of our postings, and yours are quite lacking.

Charwing said that he once invited people here to visit his place and see all his goodies and good work for the little people. Anyone ever remember that?

He also said that part of his purpose of wanting his hotel video conference over Skype was, in part, to show his home, boat and something else, though it eludes me why he can't do that over Skype.

I suggest he start a thread downstairs if that is the case and he can post all the pictures he wants! He can even call it: MY LIFE!

Dude. You are missing something. Skype then publish in YouTube. Are you willing to flash your face in the internet and in this site? Are you willing to do that? You cannot even tell me where and what city you live.

Any members here willing to do that?

DUDE, IT WAS YOUR FUCKING IDEA to have a video teleconference! You are fucking unreal. You could put a Halloween mask over your face, no one gives a shit what you look like and your face is obviously too ugly to want to even show it. The only question now is whether you are ever going to PUT UP OR SHUT UP? Where is the debate?! I'm all eager to listen as you knock all of Dale's topics down like bowling pins with the expertise of a master sleuth you so obviously possess. o_O I'm ready to put money on your being another total coward and just one more shitheel leftard who is ALL SHOW AND NO GO.

Oh and BTW, FWIW, it is now being revealed that Bryant's pilot had a history of reckless and ill-advised flights.

Why?

Shoe me where.

From YOUR LINK.

"

YOu are the dividers.
Oh, look. Charmin lied.

Correll already did. Your unwillingness to acknowledge it proves only that you want to keep lying.

WTH? I honestly ask for refreshment. Why is that an issue? I acknowledge and he responded to my request.
Why is that a lie? Dude you know better than that.

It looks like the nightmare for democrats is unfolding. Are you serious....a freaking socialist? What other choices? Old Joe who can't remember where he is half the time? A gay former mayor who left his city in turmoil? A faux Indian princess and a zombie rich guy who bought his way into the debates?

I'm waiting for the night of the final Trump - Sanders national debate when at the height of ranting at Trump as he laughs on, Bernie clutches his heart and faints away stone dead before his face hits the floor.

I so want to hear Trump tell his supporters at his next rally after that how he is "knocking them dead" on the democratic side of the aisle. :auiqs.jpg:

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!

Bring it on, sweetie. Just make sure your life insurance is paid up when you do. Wouldnā€™t want your next of kin out on the streets.

for such a captain of industry, you sure don't know the difference between present tense and past tense.

I have not read every word of your reactive vomits, but this is the second one I have noticed.

Your severe inability to express your views in a rational matter coupled with your poor grammar does not speak well of your political acumen.

I speak 6 languages. Do you have a problem with that? Iā€™m also traveling and Iā€™m bored.

Yes, you are boring.

You are also a braggart who boasts about imaginary accomplishments in a vain attempt at cred.

The only cred any of us need is that we deliver theough the acuity of our postings, and yours are quite lacking.

Charwing said that he once invited people here to visit his place and see all his goodies and good work for the little people. Anyone ever remember that?

He also said that part of his purpose of wanting his hotel video conference over Skype was, in part, to show his home, boat and something else, though it eludes me why he can't do that over Skype.

I suggest he start a thread downstairs if that is the case and he can post all the pictures he wants! He can even call it: MY LIFE!

Dude. You are missing something. Skype then publish in YouTube. Are you willing to flash your face in the internet and in this site? Are you willing to do that? You cannot even tell me where and what city you live.

DUDE, IT WAS YOUR FUCKING IDEA to have a video teleconference! You are fucking unreal. You could put a Halloween mask over your face, no one gives a shit what you look like and your face is obviously too ugly to want to even show it. The only question now is whether you are ever going to PUT UP OR SHUT UP? Where is the debate?! I'm all eager to listen as you knock all of Dale's topics down like bowling pins with the expertise of a master sleuth you so obviously possess. o_O I'm ready to put money on your being another total coward and just one more shitheel leftard who is ALL SHOW AND NO GO.

Oh and BTW, FWIW, it is now being revealed that Bryant's pilot had a history of reckless and ill-advised flights.

Yes FUCKHEAD it was my idea but my parameters. Not in YouTube.
How fucking dumb can you be if you cover your face in a debate? You are really a retarded.

I asked you several questions.
Are you willing to do that expose yourself in the internet? You cannot even tell me where the fuck you live. Has any member expose them selves here?

Where is the debate? Ask Dale where we are.

Let me repeat it again. In a separate thread they blasted you for being SOB for attacking a person that just died in a tragic accident with his daughter. You never stop but keep going and going trashing Kobe about his life, money, time etc etc etc etc..... Because of your JEALOUSY. You proved yourself a real life scum. I never met a person like you this low. Thatā€™s the only reason I am after you.

I posted you where I live to distract your attention away from Kobe and it works but I didnā€™t mean to turn your life upside down with your jealousy.
The fact is I could care less if you believe me or not. I donā€™t give a flying fuck if you believe me or not.

Then you bounce up and down pulling your hair when you found out I go to Lakers game. Itā€™s a shocking to you that a member can afford to attend a Laker game.
If a plumber or a carpenter can afford 2 or 3 Lakers game. If thousands and thousands of Mexicans can afford. Repeat MEXICANS can afford to attend each Lakers games. Itā€™s impossible for you to believe that a member can afford Lakers game? That is so hilarious.
Donā€™t tell me these Mexicans are better than you. Maybe you need to collect more cans or plastic bottles.

Yes, you are boring.

So what is Bryant pilot has anything to do with with how you trash a dead person and his daughter? Your callousness and cruelty is just unbelievable. Dumbshit.

I'm waiting for the night of the final Trump - Sanders national debate when at the height of ranting at Trump as he laughs on, Bernie clutches his heart and faints away stone dead before his face hits the floor.

I so want to hear Trump tell his supporters at his next rally after that how he is "knocking them dead" on the democratic side of the aisle. :auiqs.jpg:

I can tell you right now. Trump will be creamed on any presidential debate because he is on the defensive end at this time trying to defend all the lies he published.

Yes, you are boring.

it was my idea
it was my idea
it was my idea

it was my idea!

Your "parameters," bone breath? You never said a word about having a video conference at your hotel but NOT showing your faces! Wouldn't it just be a PHONE CALL then? It's the debate that matters, shitheel, not how or where it happens. You obviously are both dishonest and have an ULTERIOR MOTIVE here.

And if Dale doesn't put it up on You Tube as he immediately and originally suggested, HOW THE HELL is anyone here going to be able to hear it and vote on the outcome?

I swear, butt brain, you are more full of shit than a septic tank. And I didn't even read the rest of your clap trap. You are obviously all noise and no signal.

NOW DO THE DEBATE AS YOU REQUESTED OR DROP DEAD.

Please provide a quote where he directly "stuck up for the klan"

Why?

Shoe me where.

How many times you keep repeating the same hogwash accusing me of lying.
Yet you cannot even prove me
a single bit where I lied.

You keep accusing me as an Iranian. I already told you several times that foreign government is one of my interests not as an Iranian. I asked several times if you wanna talk other ME or Asian countries. But you ignored me because you are just full of shit.

Yes, you are boring.

it was my idea
it was my idea
it was my idea

it was my idea!

Your "parameters," bone breath? You never said a word about having a video conference at your hotel but NOT showing your faces! Wouldn't it just be a PHONE CALL then? It's the debate that matters, shitheel, not how or where it happens. You obviously are both dishonest and have an ALTERIOR MOTIVE here.

And if Dale doesn't put it up on You Tube as he immediately and originally suggested, HOW THE HELL is anyone here going to be able to hear it and vote on the outcome?

I swear, butt brain, you are more full of shit than a septic tank. And I didn't even read the rest of your clap trap. You are obviously all noise and no signal.

NOW DO THE DEBATE AS YOU REQUESTED OR DROP DEAD.

You are full of shit. You are a LIAR. Go back and start reading the thread again.
I requested live video conferencing and I even posted the name of the hotel where I have an account.

Let me repeat it again. Ask Dale where we are.
The way it went using a YouTube I back out. Thatā€™s pure and simple.

Let me repeat it again you FUCKING retarded. Are you willing to expose yourself in the internet? Are you willing to do that? I know you are very stupid.

Keep going you have my time dedicated just for you today.

Forum List

Back