“When the looting starts, the shooting starts”

A lot of people are upset with Trump for this and have predictably found this to be inflaming violence if not racism as well. How so? Why is it racist or contributing to violence to protect one’s property?

What encourages or fuels violence is when “leaders” justify looting, destruction, and theft by saying “it’s OK, businesses have insurance.”
“When the looting starts, the shooting starts”
Awesome classic quote...put that shit in lights

A lot of people are upset with Trump for this and have predictably found this to be inflaming violence if not racism as well. How so? Why is it racist or contributing to violence to protect one’s property?

What encourages or fuels violence is when “leaders” justify looting, destruction, and theft by saying “it’s OK, businesses have insurance.”
Theft is not a crime punishable by death.
Oh yes it is when you break into someone's house or dwelling. I really don't think you loons thought this one out. If you keeps this up, liberalism could be killed in a night. No threat to you personally.

Think about what Trump is implying. He is saying that looters will be shot on sight. The punishment definitely doesn't fit the crime, now does it?
Think about what Trump is implying. He is saying that looters will be shot on sight. The punishment definitely doesn't fit the crime, now does it?

Sure it does. Shoot on sight should have been implemented at 10 PM the first night.
OK, well, keep thinking that way and see where it gets you -- in a nice cell with big bubba to keep you warm at night! I'll visit you on the weekends if I can find time.

We were taught the cause and effect principle in third grade...You Leftists weren't?

Actually...they are commonly taught “visualization” wherein whatever you believe comes true if you keep saying it.

One constant on which you can always depend: @JoeB131 will always take the side of violent, thieving, destructive criminals, against that of law-abiding citizens.

Always.

One constant you can always rely on, Mormon Bob will spend his day wanking off at the thought of innocent people of color being shot. Probably because he belongs to a racist cult.

rump is not calling for shooting of protesters. He's not even calling for shooting rioters. Looting inevitably leads to shooting, and he's right about it.

If you think he's wrong, come and try looting or burning my home.

Awesome, so when he tear-gassed and shot people with rubber bullets on Monday so he could do a photo-op in front of a church, what was that?

JoeB contrary to your absolutely insane visions, there is no excuse for rioting.

Sure there is. Peaceful protests were ignored and reforms weren't enacted.

That's why we have rioting. Frankly, I'm amazed it took this long.

Hey, Remember when Colin peacefully took a knee. Did white folks say, "Wow, Colin, your thoughtful protest has touched our hearts, and we are doing to work for real reform in law enforcement."

NOPE!!!

We all said,'You little ingrate, don't you love the flag and 'murica!!! We're going to ruin your career!!!"

One constant you can always rely on, Mormon Bob will spend his day wanking off at the thought of innocent people of color being shot.
hey idiot Joe, if they are looting they are NOT INNOCENT people of color

Last edited:
JoeB contrary to your absolutely insane visions, there is no excuse for rioting.

Sure there is. Peaceful protests were ignored and reforms weren't enacted.

That's why we have rioting. Frankly, I'm amazed it took this long.

Hey, Remember when Colin peacefully took a knee. Did white folks say, "Wow, Colin, your thoughtful protest has touched our hearts, and we are doing to work for real reform in law enforcement."

NOPE!!!

We all said,'You little ingrate, don't you love the flag and 'murica!!! We're going to ruin your career!!!"

Shoot these fuckers to kill. Shoot to kill...

Absolutely astonishing that someone can be both this diabolic and dumb.

Just because unneeded reforms were not enacted, does not give you a right to riot, you fucking moron.

I don't think the police or National Guard should be shooting looters, but any business owner protecting their property should have every right to.

Yup and I remember the LA riots where looters and arsonists were all over the city. The Koreans were on the roofs of their businesses shooting any looter who came near. Their stores didn't get looted or burned down.

Looters should be shot.

One constant you can always rely on, Mormon Bob will spend his day wanking off at the thought of innocent people of color being shot. Probably because he belongs to a racist cult.

Do you understand that there is a very clear difference between “innocent people” and looters, rioters, and other subhuman criminals? They are not the same thing at all.

And race has nothing to do with it. A white looter, or an Asian looter, or a Hispanic looter, is just as much a subhuman piece of shit as a black looter, and deserves the exact same treatment.

And really, at the end of the day, none of your absurd slurs and self-projections against me hide or change the obvious fact, that you are someone who openly, unabashedly sides with the lowest of subhuman criminal pieces of shit, against the side of actual human beings.

If you're not literally a criminal, yourself, then you're no better than one.

Last edited:
One constant you can always rely on, Mormon Bob will spend his day wanking off at the thought of innocent people of color being shot.
hey idiot Joe, if they are looting they are NOT innocent people of color being…

Many of the subhuman pieces of shit in question aren't even “of color”.

Race has nothing to do with it. Subhuman criminal pieces of shit come in all colors, just as actual human beings do.

This is a common phrase in south Florida after a hurricane comes ashore and nobody has a problem with it.

One constant on which you can always depend: @JoeB131 will always take the side of violent, thieving, destructive criminals, against that of law-abiding citizens.

Always.

rump is not calling for shooting of protesters. He's not even calling for shooting rioters. Looting inevitably leads to shooting, and he's right about it.

If you think he's wrong, come and try looting or burning my home.

Awesome, so when he tear-gassed and shot people with rubber bullets on Monday so he could do a photo-op in front of a church, what was that?

He did that?

"he called the current rioters "thugs", which some of them are"

What's difference between rioters during Barry, and rioters today now during Trump?

Obama said it in a measured way and addressed legitimate concerns.

Trump shot and gassed peaceful protestors on his way to a photo-op.

"peaceful protesters"

LOL

I know what he said, and you should too...

Barry in his own words: "They're not protesters, they're not making a statement, they're stealing, they they're burn down the building they're committing arson,... etc."

What's difference between rioters during Barry, and rioters today now during Trump?

These are your "peaceful protesters"

More "peaceful protesters"

1591190426870.png

Forum List

Back