“When the looting starts, the shooting starts”

I don't think the police or National Guard should be shooting looters, but any business owner protecting their property should have every right to.

A lot of people are upset with Trump for this and have predictably found this to be inflaming violence if not racism as well. How so? Why is it racist or contributing to violence to protect one’s property?

What encourages or fuels violence is when “leaders” justify looting, destruction, and theft by saying “it’s OK, businesses have insurance.”

I can't wait to see it happen. Drone them.

Think about what Trump is implying. He is saying that looters will be shot on sight. The punishment definitely doesn't fit the crime, now does it?

You are goddamn right he is implying looters will be shot. It’s not about punishment. It’s about deterrent. Outside of Trump, people like yourself are encouraging and justifying rioting, looting, and burning by saying there is insurance and that this is the only way to be heard.
Great. So kill more people. That always solves societal problems. Just don't look to me for help when they come for you!
These are Progs affecting Progs. Areas not just blue. But perma blue. Politicians, unions, government employees, government unions, judges, and more. And you still cry. Stop being babies. Get the baby food. You taxed people to the point where many leave because they have to.

In a month or so, they're gonna ask for bailout.

Think about what Trump is implying. He is saying that looters will be shot on sight. The punishment definitely doesn't fit the crime, now does it?

You are goddamn right he is implying looters will be shot. It’s not about punishment. It’s about deterrent. Outside of Trump, people like yourself are encouraging and justifying rioting, looting, and burning by saying there is insurance and that this is the only way to be heard.
Great. So kill more people. That always solves societal problems. Just don't look to me for help when they come for you!
These are Progs affecting Progs. Areas not just blue. But perma blue. Politicians, unions, government employees, government unions, judges, and more. And you still cry. Stop being babies. Get the baby food. You taxed people to the point where many leave because they have to.
BIDEN 2020!!! Senate will flip too. And then, we restore democracy and justice for all!!!

"democracy"

We are Republic, dumbass.

A lot of people are upset with Trump for this and have predictably found this to be inflaming violence if not racism as well. How so? Why is it racist or contributing to violence to protect one’s property?

What encourages or fuels violence is when “leaders” justify looting, destruction, and theft by saying “it’s OK, businesses have insurance.”
Theft is not a crime punishable by death.

Would you let me break into your home and steal your TV?

How often does the lefts leadership say far worse about Trump? When was the last Trump hate tweet removed?
Trump's tweets don't get removed, they get warning labels. You or I would get the same exact tweet removed, he does not.

Can you explain what is wrong about this tweet?

1590736937208.png

Before this latest eruption of violence, I think @JoeB131 said almost exactly that, in defense of his positions condemning the system that prosecutes criminals for committing mere “property crimes”.

Property can be replaced. The lives of young men murdered by cops can't.

If you didn't say anything about this when George Floyd was murdered, but you are whining now that some shops are being looted, you certainly have your priorities wrong.

Permanently removing violent and destructive criminals from free society certainly solves a lot of the societal problems that they would otherwise cause if they were allowed to live to create them. It might even serve as a useful deterrence to those left alive.

Um, killing innocent black people for minor offenses is what triggered these riots, you stupid inbred Mormon idiot.

What you're essentially saying is, thief life is worth more than the TV he's trying to steal from you, correct?

White House re-posted Trump's tweet that they determined is in violation of rules, and blocked for replies.

Those tweets will be preserved... forever.

However... Twitter sent email to The White House, informing them that the tweet they are censoring does not violate any Twitter rules. WTF?

And you should no be surprised when business owners and property owners take action against the looters.

Yes, yes, gun wank fantasies that never happen because most gun owners don't have the balls to shoot at a real person.

I suppose that is the @thief's choice to make. If he wants my TV badly enough to sacrifice his own @worthless life in the attempt to rob me of it, then who am I to deny him that sacrifice?

Nobody is afraid of Mormons, you are all pussies. You wank off all day about wanting to shoot people. It's laughable.

"8 years of peaceful protests"

Even your boi call them thugs.

Uh, no buddy, he called the current rioters "thugs", which some of them are.

Here's the point, that is lost on you and Mormon Bob.

Since 2012, when George Zimmerman MURDERED Trayvon Martin, they've been begging the cop and gun culture to respect black lives. They've done peaceful protests. Remember Colin Kapernick taking a knee? WHY HE IS THE WORST PERSON EVER!!!! Let's ruin his career!!!! Let's boycott the NFL until they ruin his career.

Well, guess what, they got tired of peacefully protesting. Of course, there are more factors involved here. Covid19 (AKA TRUMP PLAGUE) has everyone on edge, 40 million jobs lost, 3 months of being locked in your house, and a nut in the white house stoking racial flames until the point even Twitter had to slap him down.. It was a powder keg waiting for a match.

Floyd George was the match.

"8 years of peaceful protests"

Even your boi call them thugs.

Uh, no buddy, he called the current rioters "thugs", which some of them are.

Here's the point, that is lost on you and Mormon Bob.

Since 2012, when George Zimmerman MURDERED Trayvon Martin, they've been begging the cop and gun culture to respect black lives. They've done peaceful protests. Remember Colin Kapernick taking a knee? WHY HE IS THE WORST PERSON EVER!!!! Let's ruin his career!!!! Let's boycott the NFL until they ruin his career.

Well, guess what, they got tired of peacefully protesting. Of course, there are more factors involved here. Covid19 (AKA TRUMP PLAGUE) has everyone on edge, 40 million jobs lost, 3 months of being locked in your house, and a nut in the white house stoking racial flames until the point even Twitter had to slap him down.. It was a powder keg waiting for a match.

Floyd George was the match.

"he called the current rioters "thugs", which some of them are"

What's difference between rioters during Barry, and rioters today now during Trump?

Obama stands by the term 'thugs,' White House says

Last edited:

What did Trump say back in January?

"To the leaders of Iran - DO NOT KILL YOUR PROTESTERS. Thousands have already been killed or imprisoned by you, and the World is watching. More importantly, the USA is watching. Turn your internet back on and let reporters roam free!"

Donald Trump

Now we see members of the media being arrested for covering the protests and Trump calling for the shooting to commence.

What did Trump say back in January?

"To the leaders of Iran - DO NOT KILL YOUR PROTESTERS. Thousands have already been killed or imprisoned by you, and the World is watching. More importantly, the USA is watching. Turn your internet back on and let reporters roam free!"

Donald Trump

Now we see members of the media being arrested for covering the protests and Trump calling for the shooting to commence.

Trump is not calling for shooting of protesters. He's not even calling for shooting rioters. Looting inevitably leads to shooting, and he's right about it.

If you think he's wrong, come and try looting or burning my home.

Sure it does. Shoot on sight should have been implemented at 10 PM the first night.
OK, well, keep thinking that way and see where it gets you -- in a nice cell with big bubba to keep you warm at night! I'll visit you on the weekends if I can find time.

We were taught the cause and effect principle in third grade...You Leftists weren't?

Forum List

Back