When the Government Wants There to be Fewer of Us........Time to Watch Our Backs

Biden nominee has a history of terrorism and open advocacy for population control. The democrats' hostility toward human life is becoming more and more brazen.

Not surprising for Beijing Bjden. They should just come out with some population reducing shots to reduce the population and have the MSM market them to the world as vaccines.

This makes her similar to the eugenics loving Bush family, Bill Gates and Hitler. I don't understand how she squares her philosophy that lower population results in better environment with the Democrats open border policy..

Income and high birth rates are strongly linked, not just in the United States, but around the world. Women in lower income brackets tend to have higher birth rates across the board. There are many factors at play in birth rates, such as the education level of the mother, ethnicity of the mother.

Perhaps if poor women started having the same birth rate as women with more money we'd be fine? Do you like it that poor women have more kids than middle class and rich women? Does that make sense? This is why I like welfare reform. No more free money for poor single moms. Perhaps she won't make another mistake after the first one. I have a cousin he married a whore. She had 4 kids from four different guys. Each one of them on welfare. Each father financially a bum. Bet she wouldn't have had 4 kids if she didn't have welfare to subsodize her lifestyle. That's why middle class women don't have more kids. Don't you think they would like to have 4 kids too? Sure they would but they can't afford it. Yet poor women can? Doesn't make sense.

No one is talking eugenics except you Republicans. Perhaps it's you that wants that.
You make sense until your semi accusatory last sentence. For a minute there I thought you were coming around.
He's accusing us of eugenics and you mind that I pointed out it's always Republicans who bring up the word?

Did the Democrat suggest Eugenics? Look up the word. It's funny because if anyone wants to practice Eugenics it would be Republicans not Democrats.

historically by excluding people and groups judged to be inferior or promoting those judged to be superior.

Sounds like white supremist bullshit to me

closely associated with scientific racism

eugenics was more about preserving the position of the dominant groups in the population

Again, sounds like a Republican thing to me.

a disproportionate number of those who fell victim to eugenicists' sterilization initiatives were women who were identified as African American, Hispanic, or Native American.

You telling me Trump doesn't want to practice Eugenics in black "shitholes"? His words.

Early proponents of the eugenics movement included not only influential white Americans but also several proponent African-American intellectuals such as W. E. B. Du Bois, Thomas Wyatt Turner, and many academics at Tuskegee University, Howard University, and Hampton University.[70] However, unlike many white eugenicists, these black intellectuals believed the best African Americans were as good as the best White Americans, and "The Talented Tenth" of all races should mix.[70] Indeed, Du Bois believed "only fit blacks should procreate to eradicate the race's heritage of moral iniquity."
Idiot cries about the murderous practices and intention of the democrat party then mentions examples disproving his point, all the while ignoring the democrats' hero of eugenics herself.

Biden nominee has a history of terrorism and open advocacy for population control. The democrats' hostility toward human life is becoming more and more brazen.

Does her population control extend to illegals who have 4,5,6,7,8 and more kids?

Last edited:
The Wuhan lab has a covid virus that is about 15x more deadly than covid-19. Just sayin'

Yep....which is why you can't simply dismiss the idea that this release of the Chinese flu...with a 99% survivability rate ......was a test. What will the world do if China creates an actual deadly virus, comes up with a vaccine, innoculates CCP leadership and the populations they want to preserve, then releases the virus?

We need to face that possibility.....it saves on the need for mass destruction by a military campaign...
You realize we have labs right here with viruses that are many times more deadly than covid19, don't you?

Yes.....but the Chinese Communists have a record of mass murdering populations...over 70 million people under mao, and currently use slave labor and are conducting genocide against Chinese muslims.......

You are an idiot if you don't see the difference between Western democracies studying these viruses and mass murdering communists creating biological weapons....
Yes, it was real clever of them to intentionally release it on their own people first. ------- dumb ass.

Shit stain.........they are communists....they are bureaucratic idiots..........

If the virus escaped from the lab that is one situation.....and it did come from China.

The problem is this........whether it was released intentionally or not, you idiot....they saw the results......they now know they can collapse the west with a virus.

The next step for them? You idiot.

Create a virus with a higher death rate.....the current Chinese Flu had a 99% chance of survival....

They engineer a virus with a 50% chance...or lower.....create a vaccine first, innocculate the Communist leadership and the populations in china they need to protect, then release the virus.....killing far more people and destroying their opposition in the West....

You moron....
The Chinese lab is already known to be seeking out and developing race based virus's. Sure they aren't looking for virus's that attack asians--that leaves only blacks or whites or both.

This planet can sustain 5 billion or less people not 7 plus.

In 2021, it falls on July 29. To determine the date of Earth Overshoot Day 2021, Global Footprint Network combined the most reliable data and formed the most reasonable assumptions to assess humanity's resource situation.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Population levels around the world are falling........
Good. Not enough.
Too fucking bad. People will have children because that is a natural human instinct. What's more, they will have as many children as THEY decide, not some totalitarian douche bags like you dream of being. Real adults embrace the privilege of propagating the species and all the wonderful things that come with it.

Does her population control extend to illegals who 4,5,6,7,8 and more kids?
Fertility rates among immigrants to the US are falling faster than any other demographic.

This makes her similar to the eugenics loving Bush family, Bill Gates and Hitler. I don't understand how she squares her philosophy that lower population results in better environment with the Democrats open border policy..

Income and high birth rates are strongly linked, not just in the United States, but around the world. Women in lower income brackets tend to have higher birth rates across the board. There are many factors at play in birth rates, such as the education level of the mother, ethnicity of the mother.

Perhaps if poor women started having the same birth rate as women with more money we'd be fine? Do you like it that poor women have more kids than middle class and rich women? Does that make sense? This is why I like welfare reform. No more free money for poor single moms. Perhaps she won't make another mistake after the first one. I have a cousin he married a whore. She had 4 kids from four different guys. Each one of them on welfare. Each father financially a bum. Bet she wouldn't have had 4 kids if she didn't have welfare to subsodize her lifestyle. That's why middle class women don't have more kids. Don't you think they would like to have 4 kids too? Sure they would but they can't afford it. Yet poor women can? Doesn't make sense.

No one is talking eugenics except you Republicans. Perhaps it's you that wants that.
You make sense until your semi accusatory last sentence. For a minute there I thought you were coming around.
He's accusing us of eugenics and you mind that I pointed out it's always Republicans who bring up the word?

Did the Democrat suggest Eugenics? Look up the word. It's funny because if anyone wants to practice Eugenics it would be Republicans not Democrats.

historically by excluding people and groups judged to be inferior or promoting those judged to be superior.

Sounds like white supremist bullshit to me

closely associated with scientific racism

eugenics was more about preserving the position of the dominant groups in the population

Again, sounds like a Republican thing to me.

a disproportionate number of those who fell victim to eugenicists' sterilization initiatives were women who were identified as African American, Hispanic, or Native American.

You telling me Trump doesn't want to practice Eugenics in black "shitholes"? His words.

Early proponents of the eugenics movement included not only influential white Americans but also several proponent African-American intellectuals such as W. E. B. Du Bois, Thomas Wyatt Turner, and many academics at Tuskegee University, Howard University, and Hampton University.[70] However, unlike many white eugenicists, these black intellectuals believed the best African Americans were as good as the best White Americans, and "The Talented Tenth" of all races should mix.[70] Indeed, Du Bois believed "only fit blacks should procreate to eradicate the race's heritage of moral iniquity."

You guys have your new toy...."White Supremacy." You play with it every chance you get.....

The democrat party is the party of racism...since it's founding by slave owners.......they use racism as a weapon to gain power and control...you are an idiot.
We hear right wingers on USMB every day arguing because of reverse discrimination and that your becoming extinct. WAAAH. I'm a white man. This is a very diverse country. No reason white men should dominate everything for the next 200 years. I think us whites will do just fine on a level playing field don't you?

And we hear what you say at your klan rallies. Then we hear your president defend those guys.

This planet can sustain 5 billion or less people not 7 plus.

In 2021, it falls on July 29. To determine the date of Earth Overshoot Day 2021, Global Footprint Network combined the most reliable data and formed the most reasonable assumptions to assess humanity's resource situation.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Population levels around the world are falling........
Good. Not enough.
Too fucking bad. People will have children because that is a natural human instinct. What's more, they will have as many children as THEY decide, not some totalitarian douche bags like you dream of being. Real adults embrace the privilege of propagating the species and all the wonderful things that come with it.
Why do poor women have more kids than middle class and rich women? They shouldn't. For the same reason's middle class and rich women don't. All I'm saying. Sure you can have as many kids as you want, until that becomes a problem. Then what?

Unkotare wants them to have 9 or 10. As many as they can pop out.

I say if you can afford it without government help, have as many kids as you want. But no welfare for a second mistake and no free obamacare for a second mistake. Then you'll see poor women having fewer kids just like middle class women for the same reason middle class women don't have too many kids. Because they can't afford another one. Why is this so hard to understand? Why is unkotare promoting poor women have more kids than they can take care of or afford? Does he have his own kids? He must not realize what it takes to raise a child let alone 3 and especially if you have no money.

The Wuhan lab has a covid virus that is about 15x more deadly than covid-19. Just sayin'

Yep....which is why you can't simply dismiss the idea that this release of the Chinese flu...with a 99% survivability rate ......was a test. What will the world do if China creates an actual deadly virus, comes up with a vaccine, innoculates CCP leadership and the populations they want to preserve, then releases the virus?

We need to face that possibility.....it saves on the need for mass destruction by a military campaign...
You realize we have labs right here with viruses that are many times more deadly than covid19, don't you?

Yes.....but the Chinese Communists have a record of mass murdering populations...over 70 million people under mao, and currently use slave labor and are conducting genocide against Chinese muslims.......

You are an idiot if you don't see the difference between Western democracies studying these viruses and mass murdering communists creating biological weapons....
Yes, it was real clever of them to intentionally release it on their own people first. ------- dumb ass.

They engineer a virus with a 50% chance...or lower.....create a vaccine first, innocculate the Communist leadership and the populations in china they need to protect, then release the virus.....
Don’t you think the rest world might question the fact that the Chinese are vaccinating vast swaths of their population against a virus that hasn’t been seen in human populations? What about all their trading partners, they planning on killing off their own customers in the bargain?

Not to mention If that’s the plan, you’d think the Chinese would have been smart enough to vaccinate their own population against COVID-19 before allowing it to wreck their own economy and the economies of all its trading partners.

Fertility rates among immigrants to the US are falling faster than any other demographic.
Because they are smart. They want to get out of the poverty they are in. It's a lot easier with 2 kids not 3 or 4. And maybe Republican welfare reform and cuts to medicaid have accomplished the goal of stopping poor women from being irresponsible.

Each family makes that decision for themselves, and it's none of YOUR fucking business who "should" or "shouldn't," you asshole.
Yea but our government subsidizes them. I remember back when we wanted more bodies we encouraged people to have kids but it doesn't make sense today to encourage people have more kids.

The only argument will be who will replace the baby boomers and us when we retire. Sorry, I guess we're not going to have growth for a few decades. That's ok. We need to right size our population. As you said the population is already going down so we must be doing something right. Otherwise why aren't populations going up? Whatever the reasons, I'm glad.

Because they are smart. .....
Their reasons are their own, and still none of your business.

Unkotare wants them to have 9 or 10. A.....
Once again you LIE because you are too fucking stupid to have a discussion with anyone other than your own straw men.
I say if you can afford it without government help, have as many kids as you want. But no welfare for a second mistake and no free obamacare for a second mistake. Then you'll see poor women having fewer kids just like middle class women for the same reason middle class women don't have too many kids. Because they can't afford another one. Why is this so hard to understand?

Because they are smart. .....
Their reasons are their own, and still none of your business.
If they can afford them yes. If they can't and they need government help, it becomes my business. I can elect politicians who will make changes to welfare and medicaid.

Forum List

Back