When the dust has cleared, how will the American mainstream media ever redeem itself ?

The double standard against Trump for the last four years has been so obvious, they don't even deny or try to hide it anymore. And now we know that B[g Media and Big Tech are all in as well.

This was the President of the United States speaking to reporters this week, and not one major network aired the event live. This only happens in third world countries, people.

Two words...Lame Duck--Trump just isn't relevant anymore.

I stopped watching ALL news outlets. Personally, I've seen them lie by omission things I personally experienced they reported that where just not true or skewed so much as to deify credibility. Amplifying race issues, anti police narratives...Its clear we need to create an independent data gathering outlet that won't take money from Soros/International whatzits and bravely give us the facts.

I agree
The US media has a lot to answer for.

No other President has gotten away with as much as Trump has.
The media allowed him to bully, lie, deny facts and create endless crisis without serious challenge.

The media was timid around Trump
I don't think it's their role to stop it, Rightwinger. They inform. It's our job to do something about it.

It is their role to challenge the excesses of Government. That is why we have a First Amendment

You and I don’t have access to the President. The media does.
They let us down.
By picking and choosing which excesses to expose and which to conceal, they reveal their extensive bias. That's not even controversial.

I agree
The US media has a lot to answer for.

No other President has gotten away with as much as Trump has.
The media allowed him to bully, lie, deny facts and create endless crisis without serious challenge.

The media was timid around Trump
wrong, the --publishers---brain washed retards like you....real journalism reports real news....without personal input. my how demonRATs forget the TRUTH so easily. but hey, if you need your hand held that tightly at your age, tells me you have issues

The double standard against Trump for the last four years has been so obvious, they don't even deny or try to hide it anymore. And now we know that B[g Media and Big Tech are all in as well.

This was the President of the United States speaking to reporters this week, and not one major network aired the event live. This only happens in third world countries, people.

see, theres the difference. you never were

see, theres the difference. you never were

Thank God!

What double standard are you referring to? Your guy was calling MSM fake news from the start.

President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims--https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/07/13/president-trump-has-made-more-than-20000-false-or-misleading-claims/

not to mention all the subjects--they can't..they are complete LYING jackasses
After the Durham report on top of the courts final results of this election
are made fully public, and you know there will be fraud shown- as there already has- how is the media ever to be trusted again ?

Do they believe they can just suddenly shift gears and say" About all that stuff we haven't been reporting on, and the untrue stuff we have been, we fired the editors ? " "No more worries." "We'll be good from now on . "
Even Fox News changed their tune. Who are you right wingers trying to kid?

not to mention all the subjects--they can't..they are complete LYING jackasses
After the Durham report on top of the courts final results of this election
are made fully public, and you know there will be fraud shown- as there already has- how is the media ever to be trusted again ?

Do they believe they can just suddenly shift gears and say" About all that stuff we haven't been reporting on, and the untrue stuff we have been, we fired the editors ? " "No more worries." "We'll be good from now on . "
Even Fox News changed their tune. Who are you right wingers trying to kid?
......the MSM are jackass that need to be hanged like Mussolini

What double standard are you referring to? Your guy was calling MSM fake news from the start.

President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims--https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/07/13/president-trump-has-made-more-than-20000-false-or-misleading-claims/

yup..there it is...Trump deliberately provoked the media..to gin up his base..it worked for him..until he couldn't ride the tiger anymore.
Then he whined..and he whined..and he whined--and his followers whined right along with him.

Liars will never get along with the media....no matter how many squeals of "fake newz" are heard

Last edited:

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

yup..there it is...Trump deliberately provoked the media..to gin up his base..it worked for him..until he couldn't ride the tiger anymore.
Then he whined..and he whined..and he whined--and his followers whined right along with him.

Liars will never get along with the media....no matter how many squeals of "fake newz" are heard
[/QUOTE]
''misleading''' claims!!!!!!! hahahhahahahah
so has EVERY other person in office

[/QUOTE]
''misleading''' claims!!!!!!! hahahhahahahah
so has EVERY other person in office
[/QUOTE]
You gotta admit..Trump did shatter the previous record! Let's throw out the misleading..and just stick to the out and out lies---and his lead grows..no President ever dared to outright lie like Trump has..no frills...straight out prevarication.

Forum List

Back