When She Ask For Chicken Nuggets

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
You better get her some

[ame=http://youtu.be/shYM9idur0k]McDonald's Fight in Drive Thru over Chicken Nuggets! (Caught on Video) - YouTube[/ame]

i work with the public...that doesnt surprise me at all....i just love when grown men slam their fists on my counter due to the fact we do not take american express....grown women cry when they do not get their way and none of this is life or death ...i work at a ski slope

people have deeper issues.

with a stranger their anger can be worse.

These are damaged human beings often on drugs.

I would take out someone who tried to hurt me physically BUT I would then render aid and call an ambulance to that same person.

You have to be able to protect your own life but these people are not monsters they are sick people.

Its why its such a bad idea to contact in real life the people on sites like this.

some of the people we talk to here are crazier than that girl.

some here would kill me without a qualm I am sure.

LOL I can't stop laughing at that one! Bitch just wanted those chicken nuggets.

The only things good about chicken nuggets is you can get 20 of them for $5, all my kids eats them and McD has a playland. Other than that they taste like ass, are utterly unhealthy, are so processed they are only a small percent chicken and part of the obscenity epidemic amongst American youth.

people have deeper issues.

with a stranger their anger can be worse.

These are damaged human beings often on drugs.

I would take out someone who tried to hurt me physically BUT I would then render aid and call an ambulance to that same person.

You have to be able to protect your own life but these people are not monsters they are sick people.

Its why its such a bad idea to contact in real life the people on sites like this.

some of the people we talk to here are crazier than that girl.

some here would kill me without a qualm I am sure.

You're name is truthmatters, so tell that truth that is you most weekends!

Forum List

Back