When it is really a heartbeat.

I might consider that if people would stop demanding that I shoot a "vaccine" into my body.

But, dude, how are we going to get the secret Government tracking device into you if you don't take your shot?

I guess we'll have to agree to put this conversation off until you grow a brain. Or at least some morals.

I have fine morals.... I don't think someone should go to jail for murdering something that isn't recognized as a person by law.

You want to charge someone with assault for hitting a pregnant woman, I'm fine with that.

All that C&P shows is that you're a wikidiot.

And of course the link in the wikipedia citation simply does not exist.

IUD's are designed to destroy fertilized eggs. It's why the Catholic Church is against them.

But, dude, how are we going to get the secret Government tracking device into you if you don't take your shot?

I have fine morals.... I don't think someone should go to jail for murdering something that isn't recognized as a person by law.

You want to charge someone with assault for hitting a pregnant woman, I'm fine with that.

IUD's are designed to destroy fertilized eggs. It's why the Catholic Church is against them.
You're full of shit, as usual. IUDs are designed to prevent fertilization in the first place. And the Catholic church is against all forms of artificial contraception.

Not a person by law? Interestingly if a woman is one day pregnant…and is killed by a drunk driver, it’s considered a double homicide. Interesting, right? And I am pro choice btw.

I am pro choice but it’s a difficult topic. We being men should stay out of it since we have no clue what it’s like to be women.
We know what integrity and fairness is, don't we? 4
I am pro choice but it’s a difficult topic. We being men should stay out of it since we have no clue what it’s like to be women.
The ability to give birth is not required to look at the science. Can you show an xray or MRI of heart muscle, or valves, or chambers, or any of the other structures that make a heart at 6 weeks?

We know what integrity and fairness is, don't we? 4

The ability to give birth is not required to look at the science. Can you show an xray or MRI of heart muscle, or valves, or chambers, or any of the other structures that make a heart at 6 weeks?
No idea. I do Know this. If a woman is one second pregnant and is killed by a drunk driver for example, it’s considered a double homicide. Men should stay out of this conversation.

No idea. I do Know this. If a woman is one second pregnant and is killed by a drunk driver for example, it’s considered a double homicide. Men should stay out of this conversation.
I have changed a lot. I used to hold views that were 180° from my current views. But the one opinion I have not changed is this one.

I've never owned a cotton plantation.

How much say should I have with regard to whether chattel slavery should be legal?
False conflation since you don’t have to be certain gender. Would you want women opining if men should get castrated to snipped? No. You have no idea what it’s like to be a woman so stfu. Don’t challenge me Bob, we think alike here like 99% of the time. You come after me and I will destroy you. You are not on my level when it comes to debating as illustrated by your asinine conflation.

Better one is someone giving parenting advice but they have never been a parent. I dismiss it and laugh.

False conflation since you don’t have to be certain gender. Would you want women opining if men should get castrated to snipped? No. You have no idea what it’s like to be a woman so stfu. Don’t challenge me Bob, we think alike here like 99% of the time. You come after me and I will destroy you. You are not on my level when it comes to debating as illustrated by your asinine conflation.

Better one is someone giving parenting advice but they have never been a parent. I dismiss it and laugh.
Right wing men made anti- choice a political issue. Are you too dumb not to know that? Are there any other major national political issues that you think should be restrictd to just one gender?

Right wing men made anti- choice a political issue. Are you too dumb not to know that? Are there any other major national political issues that you think should be restrictd to just one gender?
Men who keep to their own beds and to their own wives and support their own children don't patronize the abortion clinic or marry liberal women.

Men who keep to their own beds and to their own wives and support their own children don't patronize the abortion clinic or marry liberal women.
Men who keep to their own beds and to their own wives and support their own children don't demand to make personal choices for women they don't even know.

you truly are as stupid as everyone says.
Pre-1970s, almost nobody was saying abortion was murder. You've been played for a fool by your political cult.

It was primarily driven by the evangelicals. Up through the 1960s, they were using segregation as the issue to fire up their base. That become unpalatable to the nation, so their leaders needed a new issue to keep the ignorant rubes hysterical. They settled on abortion, and so they started pushing the "abortion is murder!" propaganda.

What you and the pro-lifers peddle here is rank historical revisionism, as well as scientific twaddle and a moral abomination. All because you're obeying your segregationist masters.

You're full of shit, as usual. IUDs are designed to prevent fertilization in the first place. And the Catholic church is against all forms of artificial contraception.

Guy, I just pointed out some models and designs prevent implantation.

• The released progesterone or copper creates changes in the cervical mucus and inside the uterus that kills sperm or makes them immobile.
  • The IUD changes the lining of the uterus, preventing implantation should fertilization occur. It is important to consider the ethical implications of this third method.
Again, if you are giving Globby the Zygote full human rights, then IUD's are murder devices.

Not a person by law? Interestingly if a woman is one day pregnant…and is killed by a drunk driver, it’s considered a double homicide. Interesting, right? And I am pro choice btw.

Naw, that's just a stupid law that shouldn't be there.

The legal ramifications of giving full personhood to fetuses goes well beyond abortion. Yes, there's the part where you can be charged with murder for accidently causing a miscarriage... But if you take it to the logical conclusion, women would be prisoners of the fetuses inside of them. Smoke, Drink, have a shitty diet when pregnant, you could be charged with child abuse.

Forum List

Back