When it comes to facts, politics and reality, this place is owned by conservatives. Why isn't this the case in all of America?

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
Lying media is a big problem. Government institutions are another problem. (the work together) They used to be reliable. Not we can actually research them. It take effort to find the truth now though. Dem's are the party of low effort and low truth. They own the institutions and the media. Not facts and effort though. I'm surprised that the media (tv) really holds much sway. It is the information of the lazy though. Not necessarily the dumb.

Lying media is a big problem. Government institutions are another problem. (the work together) They used to be reliable. Not we can actually research them. It take effort to find the truth now though. Dem's are the party of low effort and low truth. They own the institutions and the media. Not facts and effort though. I'm surprised that the media (tv) really holds much sway. It is the information of the lazy though. Not necessarily the dumb.
Are you speaking in parables? Jesus did that too.

Because we try to do everything aboveboard and legally.....................

While the Nazicrats are underhanded, lying, backstabbing, crooked, and criminally insane......and will kill, maim, and destroy anything or anybody that gets in their way.

BUT......
It's coming to that point where we are going to have to play by their rules in order to get rid of them. And they ain't gonna like that one single bit!

If you think they're all whining and crying and stamping their widdle feet right now........just you wait until all their shit starts getting flung back in THIER FACES!!!!
zazoo-parody-tantrum.gif

We see everyday unchecked corruption within government and society and they expect us to embrace the notion that elections are the exception to the rule.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back