When is the time to talk about gun violence?

BREAKING: Al Sharpton Announces Nationwide Race Riots... Here's the List of Cities He's Targeting Mega Racist Louis Farrakhan Shouts "White People Deserve To Die" And "Allah Akbar!" In Latest Sermon (Video) New Black Panther leader: Kill white babies by bombing nurseries If one "WHITE" youth goes out and shoots up a school, the first thing the liberal lapdog media does is try to connect the dots of the shooting with Conservatives. But after some investigation, they find out that the youth was a liberal democrat that had trouble with family and other things that pushed him to do EVIL. But those 3 links I have pointed out, are EVIL pushing "BLACK" youths to do EVIL, and they are LIBERAL. Liberals are the dumbest people on the EARTH and they vote Dumbocrat.

Where did Sharpton call for war where blacks need to kill whites? Your link doesn't say that. Just admit you are pouting and are willing to lie. Childish right winger.
So you are nitpicking my post? Typical of a libtard. NBPP called for killing white babies. Louis Farrakhan called for 10,000 blacks to rise up and kill whites. Al Sharpton calls for RACE RIOTS, and yes black people will be harmed, but whites also. I cant stand you bootlicking, goosestepping, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, low information, mindnumbed, useful idiots, who continue to vote Dumbocrat.

Not sure what NBPP is, but you claimed Sharpton called for war where blacks need to kill whites. Either back up what you said, or admit you lied.
Race Riots
Soon, white and black Chicagoans, especially in the South Side residential areas surrounding the stockyards, engaged in a seven-day orgy of shootings, arsons, and beatings that resulted in the deaths of 15 whites and 23 blacks with an additional 537 injured (342 black, 195 white).
You are stupid....

OK, we can agree that race riots are a bad thing, but your lying about Sharpton has nothing to do with that. If you don't like him, that is your choice, but making up shit and lying is a totally different thing.
Going out and intentionally stirring up the masses to harm others, is just a bad thing, yet when the 2 towers in NYC came crumbling down, you libtards were telling the rest of US to show tolerance to Muslims? You are as stupid as you type.

Where did Sharpton call for war where blacks need to kill whites? Your link doesn't say that. Just admit you are pouting and are willing to lie. Childish right winger.
So you are nitpicking my post? Typical of a libtard. NBPP called for killing white babies. Louis Farrakhan called for 10,000 blacks to rise up and kill whites. Al Sharpton calls for RACE RIOTS, and yes black people will be harmed, but whites also. I cant stand you bootlicking, goosestepping, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, low information, mindnumbed, useful idiots, who continue to vote Dumbocrat.

Not sure what NBPP is, but you claimed Sharpton called for war where blacks need to kill whites. Either back up what you said, or admit you lied.
Race Riots
Soon, white and black Chicagoans, especially in the South Side residential areas surrounding the stockyards, engaged in a seven-day orgy of shootings, arsons, and beatings that resulted in the deaths of 15 whites and 23 blacks with an additional 537 injured (342 black, 195 white).
You are stupid....

OK, we can agree that race riots are a bad thing, but your lying about Sharpton has nothing to do with that. If you don't like him, that is your choice, but making up shit and lying is a totally different thing.
Going out and intentionally stirring up the masses to harm others, is just a bad thing, yet when the 2 towers in NYC came crumbling down, you libtards were telling the rest of US to show tolerance to Muslims? You are as stupid as you type.

So you are willing to admit that you lied, or do you just expect to change the subject to avoid that?

BREAKING: Al Sharpton Announces Nationwide Race Riots... Here's the List of Cities He's Targeting Mega Racist Louis Farrakhan Shouts "White People Deserve To Die" And "Allah Akbar!" In Latest Sermon (Video) New Black Panther leader: Kill white babies by bombing nurseries If one "WHITE" youth goes out and shoots up a school, the first thing the liberal lapdog media does is try to connect the dots of the shooting with Conservatives. But after some investigation, they find out that the youth was a liberal democrat that had trouble with family and other things that pushed him to do EVIL. But those 3 links I have pointed out, are EVIL pushing "BLACK" youths to do EVIL, and they are LIBERAL. Liberals are the dumbest people on the EARTH and they vote Dumbocrat.

Race Riots
You are stupid....

Let me give you one more item that didn't make much of the liberal NEWS orgs. Black Teens Kill White Baby; Media Silent
A report describes how in broad daylight two white teenage boys tried to rob a black Brunswick, Georgia woman at gunpoint as she was peacefully pushing her 13 month old son in his stroller. When she resisted, pleading “I don’t have any money,” they callously shot and killed the baby.

The gun did not “go off by accident.” The white thug meant to shoot the black woman and did just that, hitting her twice, THEN turned the gun on the baby. A white thug calmly walked over to the stroller and shot the innocent black baby in the face.

Putting aside her own pain and fear, the loving black mother desperately tried to save her baby’s life by giving him CPR; but the helpless innocent child, shot in the face by a white assailant, died anyway.

We don’t have to imagine how the media would cover this story because unfortunately, except for the race of the killers and their victims which have been reversed, everything else in this scenario is true and actually happened.

Is there any doubt that if the killers were white, the New York Times would change its masthead to read “WHITES HATE AFRICAN AMERICANS ENOUGH TO KILL THEIR BABIES!” and keep it that way for two weeks? Where is the righteous indignation of the white media in this revolting black adult-on-white baby murder? Where are the stories reminding readers that the New Black Panthers have consistently called for murdering white babies?
So we see a 1/2 black or was he 1/2 white muslim terrorist who singled out Christians who were just trying to live their lives in peace, and now they are dead. Was it Al Sharpton calling for RACE RIOTS, Louis Farrakhan wanting 10,000 blacks to rise up and kill whites, or the NBPP who want blacks to kill white babies?

Race Riots
You are stupid....

So you are willing to admit that you lied, or do you just expect to change the subject to avoid that?
I know you are trying to put me on the defensive (rules for radicals) but no I have not lied, as you and your liberal president do all the time. I keep pointing out how calls for death to "WHITIE" are sent out and now in the civil war, Whites are dying by that call. Remember the reporter and camera guy in Virginia? Both white, killed by a black man. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Race Riots
You are stupid....

Let me give you one more item that didn't make much of the liberal NEWS orgs. Black Teens Kill White Baby; Media Silent
A report describes how in broad daylight two white teenage boys tried to rob a black Brunswick, Georgia woman at gunpoint as she was peacefully pushing her 13 month old son in his stroller. When she resisted, pleading “I don’t have any money,” they callously shot and killed the baby.

The gun did not “go off by accident.” The white thug meant to shoot the black woman and did just that, hitting her twice, THEN turned the gun on the baby. A white thug calmly walked over to the stroller and shot the innocent black baby in the face.

Putting aside her own pain and fear, the loving black mother desperately tried to save her baby’s life by giving him CPR; but the helpless innocent child, shot in the face by a white assailant, died anyway.

We don’t have to imagine how the media would cover this story because unfortunately, except for the race of the killers and their victims which have been reversed, everything else in this scenario is true and actually happened.

Is there any doubt that if the killers were white, the New York Times would change its masthead to read “WHITES HATE AFRICAN AMERICANS ENOUGH TO KILL THEIR BABIES!” and keep it that way for two weeks? Where is the righteous indignation of the white media in this revolting black adult-on-white baby murder? Where are the stories reminding readers that the New Black Panthers have consistently called for murdering white babies?
So we see a 1/2 black or was he 1/2 white muslim terrorist who singled out Christians who were just trying to live their lives in peace, and now they are dead. Was it Al Sharpton calling for RACE RIOTS, Louis Farrakhan wanting 10,000 blacks to rise up and kill whites, or the NBPP who want blacks to kill white babies?

Horrible crimes happen every day. That doesn't make them less horrible, but it does mean you can't rationally blame an entire race for each of those crimes. I said from the first that Farrakhan was extreme fringe, and will not defend him in any way. Same with Black Panthers. That brings us back to your lie. Either admit you lied or go away. Other subjects can come later,but lets finish this subject first.

Race Riots
You are stupid....

I know you are trying to put me on the defensive (rules for radicals) but no I have not lied, as you and your liberal president do all the time. I keep pointing out how calls for death to "WHITIE" are sent out and now in the civil war, Whites are dying by that call. Remember the reporter and camera guy in Virginia? Both white, killed by a black man. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

When did Sharpton call for "Death to Whitie"?

Race Riots
You are stupid....

Horrible crimes happen every day. That doesn't make them less horrible, but it does mean you can't rationally blame an entire race for each of those crimes. I said from the first that Farrakhan was extreme fringe, and will not defend him in any way. Same with Black Panthers. That brings us back to your lie. Either admit you lied or go away. Other subjects can come later,but lets finish this subject first.
I am not blaming a whole race, I am blaming the liberal ideologue where you guys want to infringe upon OUR rights. You must get in our face to PUSH your agenda upon us, while we just want to be left alone, where we can take care of our families, and be in pursuit of happiness our own way. You libtards know that when you cant get your way, then you stoop to calling US racists/sexists/homophobes, and any other name you FEEL like using against US. When that doesn't work, then you have calls for killing of US, whether it is one liberal group or another, the ends justify the means. I am done with you, as your lack of intelligence isn't worth debating anylonger, and I am wasting my time and others , as you WILL NOT GET SMARTER, just stay as stupid as ever and continue to vote those that want US to kill each other. The real enemies of US are the liberals (R) and (D) and plot everyday to make it harder just to survive. When the Civil War escalates, they will head to their bunkers leaving the rest of US to pick up the pieces.

Forum List

Back