When is the best time to impeach Mayorkas? Is there a timing strategy?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Congresswoman Jayapal talks about impeachment being a certainty, as if that is a bad thing. Not sure her reasoning to not impeach a person in such a critical position who openly refuses to do his job.

4:55:

I say the sooner the better. Get the Dem Senators on record saying they think that Mayorkas is doing a great job.

Plus there is that slight possibility that he would finally officially resign, instead of being resigned to total failure and holding onto the office as a dog in the manger.

I have to say, it amazes me that Jayapal can say with a straight face that Biden is cleaning up Trump's mess on the border. That takes an incredible lack of shame.

Congresswoman Jayapal talks about impeachment being a certainty, as if that is a bad thing. Not sure her reasoning to not impeach a person in such a critical position who openly refuses to do his job.

I say the sooner the better. Get the Dem Senators on record saying they think that Mayorkas is doing a great job.

Plus there is that slight possibility that he would finally officially resign, instead of being resigned to total failure and holding onto the office as a dog in the manger.

An exercise in futility. But hey, Republicans can't get anything else done..so why not another snipe hunt? :)

Best day would have been March 6, but that day is long passed us by.
⌛👈

When is the best time to pop the new cylinder of hopium?
Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here

getImage.gif

Just realized the above quote could apply to Kan’Ye’!

Lol, you really think anything will happen to those pieces of shit?

They can be impeached but Democrats will never vote to remove them from office. What impeachment does is get Republican votes on the record which they'll have to defend in primaries.

Impeachment is loved by politicians but the average American doesn't care for it.

They can be impeached but Democrats will never vote to remove them from office. What impeachment does is get Republican votes on the record which they'll have to defend in primaries.
Or the opposite….the Democrats who voted to keep these corrupt, lying anti-American government bureaucrats in office will have to defend THAT in primaries.

Or the opposite….the Democrats who voted to keep these corrupt, lying anti-American government bureaucrats in office will have to defend THAT in primaries.
Democrats love corruption so Democrats who vote to protect it don't have anything to worry about the next election.

Democrats love corruption so Democrats who vote to protect it don't have anything to worry about the next election.
Except Democrats need the votes of independents too, and they are seeing through all the lies and deceit.

Except Democrats need the votes of independents too, and they are seeing through all the lies and deceit.
Independents are too preoccupied with Marvel movies and Tik Tok influencers to pay attention to politics. This is why they were clueless about Hunter's laptop or the Russia collusion hoax.

Forum List

Back