When Is An Evolution Scientist Ever Going To Admit The Other Side May Be Right?

If apes and humans are too different, then they cannot possibly be related. Darwin just had a hypothesis. He wasn't able to back it up with real science and evidence. Furthermore, we still have apes and all are not bipedal.

3-D Human Genome Radically Different from Chimp
"All plant and animal genomes studied so far exhibit complex and distinct three-dimensional (3-D) structures in their chromosome configurations depending on the type of cell (e.g., heart, liver, brain, etc.). Given the incredible variability among genome configurations within a single type of creature, let alone that which exists between creatures (e.g., human vs. chimpanzee), this area of evolutionary comparison has been difficult for secular researchers. Now a new study published in Trends in Genetics evaluates research in this emerging field that shows the human 3-D genome is distinctly unique to humans, confirming previous research that showed it is as different compared to chimp as it is to mouse."

Have you ever seen the evolution of New Zealand? No mammals are native to the country. So it’s very interesting to see how the birds have evolved on this island. It’s almost like we get to see what evolution might look like on another planet. Some birds are meat eaters, carnivores, vegetarians. Some can’t fly. It’s crazy.

Isn't that natural selection created by God?
Who?

The being who created natural selection -- God.
Amun Ra?

Welp, we know which direction you're headed.

What are the supernaturalists right about?

Practically everything in the Bible.

Do you know what the evos are right about? Natural selection.

But they're wrong about evolution with natural selection.
Your cheap threats are meaningless.

The writers of the bibles had no knowledge of biological evolution. You can offer all the denials your madrassah can has taught you about evolution but that doesn't change the fact of evolution.

You can place other gods before me forever, but I know the true one.

Do you know what "Requiescat in Pace" (Latin) means? There will be no peace for you and the atheists as they will rest in doubt. One has to know that life is supernatural. In a nutshell, this is what we have been arguing about.

ToE is not fact as you claim no matter how much you want it to be.
Are you hoping to earn martyrdom points from your gods? I’m not placing your gods or anyone else’s gods in front of you. That’s your delusion, alone.

Do you know what “don’t threaten me with your gods” (Latin), means? It means I have no regard for arrogant, bellicose hyper-religious types who presume to presume to speak on behalf of their fictitious gods.

Actually, the hyper-religious never manage to make any logical argument for supernaturalism. The natural world, on the other hand, is demonstrated every day. I don’t see any reason to make appeals to incorporeal entities. Similarly, I have no reason to believe that any of the gods will either punish me or assist me in any afterlife or in the corporeal world. And, I certainly don’t accept that any gods would allow someone like you to threaten others with you gods while you strut around like a swaggering teenager who just guzzled his first six pack.

Is there a reason why you hate your corporeal life and project that hate toward others? You appear to be equating belief in the supernatural as somehow providing a "meaning" for your life. The happenstance of your geographic place of birth, thus dictating the gods you were given, may provide a seeming “safe place” for your insecurities about the fragility of life. It may assuage your fear of dying. It’s true that most people are not content with being corporeal. A universe that doesn’t provide accommodation for our fears and frailties offers little comfort and security for those who have a compelling need to have their wishes granted that their fears and insecurities are shouldered by a father figure? You have daddy issues?
I was talking to this Jew the other day and he was saying that us atheists may be able to school christians but we couldn’t possibly win a debate on god against a Jew.

I agreed with him for a couple back and forth posts and then I said, “ at least us atheists and Jews agree on one thing. That Jesus story is complete bullshit am I right?”

And I never heard back from him.

The DNA difference between humans and chimpanzees, is only 4%. In other words, we share 96% of the same genes. That 4% is critical.
Next, mainstream scientists are in agreement that "evolution" is no longer a theory, but a fact. The only thing that remains a theory is "how the gradual transformation works."

You state a fact, but the DNA similarity can easily be explained as the work of God, i.e. he reused the same genetic material. Now, evolution states there was a common ancestor but cannot provide explicit proof of this ancestor not its transition. The evos could not provide the actual common ancestor as there was much lies and deception based upon it. Also, the embryo drawings of humans turned out to be fake.

Thus, basically what you state as a theory isn't really a theory (nor has become factual as atheists and their scientists proclaim). To me, it's been disproved.
God of the gaps. What we don’t know must be god.

Where in the bible does it say blacks and whites shouldn't marry? It used to say that does it still? Christians used to point to passages in the bible that showed god did not approve of race mixing. Has that since been redacted?

Have no idea. It prolly isn't there or something you made up.

I was talking to this Jew the other day and he was saying that us atheists may be able to school christians but we couldn’t possibly win a debate on god against a Jew.

I agreed with him for a couple back and forth posts and then I said, “ at least us atheists and Jews agree on one thing. That Jesus story is complete bullshit am I right?”

It could've been you and your personality.

Why would Jesus story be BS when it hasn't been contradicted since that time?

God of the gaps is what Christians invented to not use God when stuck on a science problem.

However, what is written in Genesis is from God himself. He was the only one there at the time. We find that science backs up what he stated.

We do not find science backs up what Darwin stated, so we have Evolution of the gaps to explain what never happens in real life. It's a bogus origins hypothesis to further atheism and atheist scientists.

Never. All the evidence is mutually supportive and points in the same direction. You lost this one 160 years ago. Sorry. Give it up, you are embarrassing yourself.

How can the truth lose lol? Creationism is the best explanation and science and the scientific method backs it up.

If apes and humans are too different, then they cannot possibly be related. Darwin just had a hypothesis. He wasn't able to back it up with real science and evidence. Furthermore, we still have apes and all are not bipedal.

"All plant and animal genomes studied so far exhibit complex and distinct three-dimensional (3-D) structures in their chromosome configurations depending on the type of cell (e.g., heart, liver, brain, etc.). Given the incredible variability among genome configurations within a single type of creature, let alone that which exists between creatures (e.g., human vs. chimpanzee), this area of evolutionary comparison has been difficult for secular researchers. Now a new study published in Trends in Genetics evaluates research in this emerging field that shows the human 3-D genome is distinctly unique to humans, confirming previous research that showed it is as different compared to chimp as it is to mouse."

Have you ever seen the evolution of New Zealand? No mammals are native to the country. So it’s very interesting to see how the birds have evolved on this island. It’s almost like we get to see what evolution might look like on another planet. Some birds are meat eaters, carnivores, vegetarians. Some can’t fly. It’s crazy.

Who?

Amun Ra?

Same direction you're going. 6 feet under or in Urn.

Funny, I don't know one person who has a Urn of ashes in their home on display. So where are they keeping gramma? In the basement attack or closet?

I prefer ashes than being worm food. Think I'll be scattered in the ocean.

However, that is not what is important. What is important is where your life spirit goes and in what condition -- perfect or imperfect (gone).
Life spirit? Are you so conceited to think that some eternal party in some
“heaven” will be less a party if you’re not there?

*snicker*.

>>Life spirit?<<

As usual, you do not understand real science. How else could we have got here?
Not by magical “life spirits”.

Explain this magical nonsense.

Where in the bible does it say blacks and whites shouldn't marry? It used to say that does it still? Christians used to point to passages in the bible that showed god did not approve of race mixing. Has that since been redacted?

God of the gaps is what Christians invented to not use God when stuck on a science problem.

However, what is written in Genesis is from God himself. He was the only one there at the time. We find that science backs up what he stated.

We do not find science backs up what Darwin stated, so we have Evolution of the gaps to explain what never happens in real life. It's a bogus origins hypothesis to further atheism and atheist scientists.

I didn't say the bible says blacks and whites shouldn't marry. That's something Christians told me. You're saying it doesn't say it? In 10 years I bet you won't be able to show me where it says gays shouldn't marry. Seems that religion evolves. It must or else it goes extinct. Today women can be priests. We are not the center of the universe and Catholics believe in evolution.

The Jesus story hasn't been contradicted? Of course it has. The Jews say it didn't happen. He was not the messiah. You guys made that up. The Jews would be Christians if they believed the Jesus story. There are even Jews for Jesus. They are different than traditional jews. They believe the Jesus story. Traditional jews don't.

God wrote Genisis? Where is the book he wrote in?

Science overwhelmingly backs up Darwin. Stupid to say otherwise.

Who?

Amun Ra?

Funny, I don't know one person who has a Urn of ashes in their home on display. So where are they keeping gramma? In the basement attack or closet?

However, that is not what is important. What is important is where your life spirit goes and in what condition -- perfect or imperfect (gone).

*snicker*.

>>Life spirit?<<

I didn't say magical. I said life is supernatural since death isn't the end all, be all.

Otherwise, there would have to be some natural process to create life, but we know from the swan neck flask experiment that only life begets life.

What would be magical is if abiogenesis happened, but it doesn't. We know from the scientific method. We also can observe that life doesn't spring up from non-life (abiogenesis). Thus, you and the atheist fools believe in false science. You actually believe some kind of magic happens from primordial soup, lightening, or something in outer space. I'm beginning to think panspermia doesn't happen either from Earth to another planet because the solar winds are so harsh.

On this, the creationists have won because you have no evidence whatsoever for life from non-life. Creating amino acids isn't creating protein. Can I help it if you and the atheist scientists cannot admit defeat and are wrong? Even this it takes billions of years thing sounds hokey as the Earth wouldn't last that long with catastrophism. Also, the layers of the Earth would be much, much, much thicker.

The bottom line is it's your side that believes in magical happenings. Those things never happen or else you would have solid evidence and you have nothing haha.

Apes and humans, genetically, are more alike than they are different.

Which was explained already as God used the same parts. The small percentage difference makes a big difference.
Your gods were assembly line workers who used to work for Toyota?

You just don't get it. It's part of the design. It's quite intelligent.

Non-intelligent people would not understand.

I didn't say the bible says blacks and whites shouldn't marry. That's something Christians told me. You're saying it doesn't say it? In 10 years I bet you won't be able to show me where it says gays shouldn't marry. Seems that religion evolves. It must or else it goes extinct. Today women can be priests. We are not the center of the universe and Catholics believe in evolution.

The Jesus story hasn't been contradicted? Of course it has. The Jews say it didn't happen. He was not the messiah. You guys made that up. The Jews would be Christians if they believed the Jesus story. There are even Jews for Jesus. They are different than traditional jews. They believe the Jesus story. Traditional jews don't.

We found that gays make their own choices for sexual attraction. There is no gay gene and it was proven scientifically. Another lie by the atheists and liberals bites the dust. Thus, it's a sin as pointed out in the Bible and science backs up the Bible once again.

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God." 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

It just goes to show that you don't know what you are talking about in regards to gays.

As for interracial marriage, I've heard it was for the Jews in the OT. Back then, others worshiped false gods. You'll have to explain how you got blacks and whites shouldn't marry.

Yes, God wrote Genesis. He had several authors write his autobiography.

I think it's the opposite. Name three things Darwin was right about. Science has found he was wrong more than right.

Anyway, does that really matter if one sees themselves lose their perfect spiritual self destroyed in the Lake of Fire?

I didn't say the bible says blacks and whites shouldn't marry. That's something Christians told me.

Whoever told you is not correct. The Bible says that we are of one race -- the human race. Nothing against interracial marriages. What's interesting is believers should not marry non-believers.

Last edited:
I didn't say the bible says blacks and whites shouldn't marry. That's something Christians told me.

The Bible says that we are of one race -- the human race. Nothing against interracial marriages. What's interesting is believers should not marry non-believers.
How can the truth lose lol?
I know you don't understand why this statement is silly and specious. This is how your magical beliefs handicap you.

One can't lose with the truth. Thus, there is a winner and a loser in this discussion.

For example, you believe in Perseverance finding evidence on Mars for some kind of life but it won't.

So far, it's been really silly things that reporters have been reporting on such as naming rocks and did it witness a rainbow. Can you admit that you lost because you believe in fairy tales taught you from Darwin, Lyell, Hutton, and other atheists? I don't think you'll admit you were silly and wrong.

People and chimps share a shocking 98.8 % of their DNA

Who?

Amun Ra?

*snicker*.

>>Life spirit?<<

I didn't say magical. I said life is supernatural since death isn't the end all, be all.

Otherwise, there would have to be some natural process to create life, but we know from the swan neck flask experiment that only life begets life.

What would be magical is if abiogenesis happened, but it doesn't. We know from the scientific method. We also can observe that life doesn't spring up from non-life (abiogenesis). Thus, you and the atheist fools believe in false science. You actually believe some kind of magic happens from primordial soup, lightening, or something in outer space. I'm beginning to think panspermia doesn't happen either from Earth to another planet because the solar winds are so harsh.

On this, the creationists have won because you have no evidence whatsoever for life from non-life. Creating amino acids isn't creating protein. Can I help it if you and the atheist scientists cannot admit defeat and are wrong? Even this it takes billions of years thing sounds hokey as the Earth wouldn't last that long with catastrophism. Also, the layers of the Earth would be much, much, much thicker.

The bottom line is it's your side that believes in magical happenings. Those things never happen or else you would have solid evidence and you have nothing haha.

Which was explained already as God used the same parts. The small percentage difference makes a big difference.

Life comes from the inside of suns. Are suns alive? I think planets and suns are living things but a lot of people tell me I'm nuts when I say that. Those suns were made from gas. No god necessary

We found that gays make their own choices for sexual attraction. There is no gay gene and it was proven scientifically. Another lie by the atheists and liberals bites the dust. Thus, it's a sin as pointed out in the Bible and science backs up the Bible once again.

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God." 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

It just goes to show that you don't know what you are talking about in regards to gays.

As for interracial marriage, I've heard it was for the Jews in the OT. Back then, others worshiped false gods. You'll have to explain how you got blacks and whites shouldn't marry.

Yes, God wrote Genesis. He had several authors write his autobiography.

I think it's the opposite. Name three things Darwin was right about. Science has found he was wrong more than right.

Anyway, does that really matter if one sees themselves lose their perfect spiritual self destroyed in the Lake of Fire?

Whoever told you is not correct. The Bible says that we are of one race -- the human race. Nothing against interracial marriages. What's interesting is believers should not marry non-believers.
It says in the bible "people who practice homosexuality"? I know it says something about the unrighteous and idolaters but did you add that about the homosexuals? Where does it say that in the bible?

Gays make their own choices? Yes some are bisexual and can choose to be straight. Like Mike Pence. But some can't choose. Some are 100% the same way you are 100% straight.

Actually, if you believe being gay is a choice, that tells me you are a bisexual who chooses to be straight. That might be true for you but not for everyone. Just like some gays are tops and some are only bottoms.

P.S. You straight christians need to worry about yourselves. A lot of you are straight but you are unrighteous, sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, thieves, greedy, drunkards, revilers, and swindlers. So as long as you are judging yourselves as harshly as you are gays, that's cool with me.

PPS. I thought you could sin your entire life and then be forgiven in the final hour. If so then I guess gays ask forgiveness in the end just like the rest of you Christian sinners do.

You don't sin?

How many people alive right now are going to make it to heaven? Not many. Anyone not Christian going to heaven? And you claim most christians won't make it into the kingdom because they are sinners too. So if only half of Christians are going to heaven, I guess it's a exclusive club. Anyone in your family not going to heaven?

The Bible says that we are of one race -- the human race. Nothing against interracial marriages. What's interesting is believers should not marry non-believers.
I know you don't understand why this statement is silly and specious. This is how your magical beliefs handicap you.

One can't lose with the truth. Thus, there is a winner and a loser in this discussion.

For example, you believe in Perseverance finding evidence on Mars for some kind of life but it won't.

So far, it's been really silly things that reporters have been reporting on such as naming rocks and did it witness a rainbow. Can you admit that you lost because you believe in fairy tales taught you from Darwin, Lyell, Hutton, and other atheists? I don't think you'll admit you were silly and wrong.

NASA's Perseverance rover snapped a photo on Sunday (April 4) that appeared to show a rainbow arcing across the dusty Martian sky. The striking image spread quickly across social media, as did the "rainbow" explanation, prompting NASA to step in with the real story.

"Many have asked: Is that a rainbow on Mars? No. Rainbows aren't possible here. Rainbows are created by light reflected off of round water droplets, but there isn't enough water here to condense, and it's too cold for liquid water in the atmosphere. This arc is a lens flare," agency officials wrote Tuesday via Perseverance's official Twitter account, @NASAPersevere.

But you don't believe NASA right? Because it believes in Man Made Global Climate Change.

A number of attempts were made to use the Bible to justify those bans on interracial marriage. Vague assertions were made that God intended for the races to remain separate. Some verses (Exodus 34:10-16, 2 Corinthians 6:14, etc.) were quoted in part or otherwise out of context in an attempt to show that God opposed interracial marriage.

Some people insist that the Bible meant for the races to remain pure, therefore prohibiting any kind of interracial marriage. Usually two biblical texts are drawn upon to support that view. One is the fact that Noah had three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. As you recall, Shem received a patriarchal blessing, and an enlargement of that was given to Japheth. Ham, because he looked upon his father’s nakedness, was cursed. “Cursed be Canaan” was the malediction that Noah pronounced on Ham and his descendants. Some have neatly contrived from the three sons of Noah, three survivors of the flood, that this is the historic basis for the three basic generic types of human beings: the Caucasian, the Negroid, and the Mongoloid. They claim that this is the biblical justification for there being a curse put on the black race, and white people should have no intermarriage with them. This was cited, for example, in the early documents of Mormonism, which was a great embarrassment to them when it was made public a few years ago.

Others go back to Creation, where we read that God created everything “after its kind.” People say that this is the divine order of things in creation, that God made things according to their kind, and his intent was that they should stay according to their kind.

Also, the bible justified slavery.

Who?

Amun Ra?

*snicker*.

>>Life spirit?<<

You seem to confuse terms and definitions. Your appeals to magic and supernaturalism at the hands of your gods are no different. They both require a break from reality and rely on “,,, because I say so”, nonsense.

There is no reason to accept claims that magic and supernaturalism are responsible for life on the planet. You have made no case either for the existence of your polytheistic gods or your gods having any involvement in the formation of the planet. Your insistence on a 6,000 year old, flat planet formed by the magical hands of your gods is ludicrous. You tacitly admit as much when the entirety of your argument relies on “... because the Bible says so”.

So..... you’re really suggesting that your gods are factory workers on an assembly line gluing, bolting and fashioning human and animal parts into the Life we see today.

Fascinating!

Who?

Amun Ra?

*snicker*.

>>Life spirit?<<

ID’iot creationers have won nothing. They lost spectacularly in their decades long attempts to force their brand of angry, fundamentalist Christianity into the public schools. The ID’iot creationer ministries have been relegated to the status of mere curiosities; buffoonish examples of Jimmy Swaggert style preachers, frequently with phony “science” degrees from colleges that exist only on letterhead.

Biology doesn’t need any collection of magic or supernatural gods to spark life. We know that’s true because life has existed on the planet for as long as 3.7 billion years. The charlatans at ID’iot creationer ministries could always attempt to refute the above by submitting their research papers and data for peer review by the relevant science community. You might want to submit your research supporting a flat, 6,000 year old planet.

When can we expect the ID’iot creationer ministries to do so?

The earliest life forms we know of were microscopic organisms (microbes) that left signals of their presence in rocks about 3.7 billion years old. The signals consisted of a type of carbon molecule that is produced by living things.

New Topics

Forum List

Back