Zone1 When I Say Whites Invented the Race Card, It's Because They Did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites invented the race card in America. And what Obama said is right. There are 48 million blacks here and only 4 are named Obama. Now since he is a leader in the black community, he can speak to the experience of blacks as a population. This tired tactic used by right wing whites whereby they take one black person who is successful to deny the garbage the large percentage of blacks face needs to stop.

The Obamas are not racists nor did they divide anything. This country has never been united and what Michelle Obama said was right.
Not all whites are successful, is it race related? Hell no. Everything isn’t always about race.

I have to laugh when a right winger disagrees with proven fact.

Whites invented the race card in America. And what Obama said is right. There are 48 million blacks here and only 4 are named Obama. Now since he is a leader in the black community, he can speak to the experience of blacks as a population. This tired tactic used by right wing whites whereby they take one black person who is successful to deny the garbage the large percentage of blacks face needs to stop.

The Obamas are not racists nor did they divide anything. This country has never been united and what Michelle Obama said was right.
Obama disparaged voters for clinging to guns or religion and still is divisive today. One month ago, he said republicans who did not want illegals in their states are racist, so you're honestly going to sit behind your computer and say he's not like that? His spouse is a hateful individual like you attack, everyone Jews, white people, and Black people like Larry Elder, so you would defend anyone like you.

Obama disparaged voters for clinging to guns or religion and still is divisive today. One month ago, he said republicans who did not want illegals in their states are racist, so you're honestly going to sit behind your computer and say he's not like that? His spouse is a hateful individual like you attack, everyone Jews, white people, and Black people like Larry Elder, so you would defend anyone like you.
Do you have a link? I am trying to find where he said that and the closest I can find is this:

Obama’s comments came during an in-person question-and-answer keynote at San Diego’s annual L’Attitude conference at the Manchester Grand Hyatt. The event spotlights Latino business, innovation and consumers.

“Right now, the biggest fuel behind the Republican agenda is related to immigration and the fear that somehow America’s character is going to be changed if, people of darker shades, there are too many of them here,” Obama told moderator Gary Acosta, the co-founder and CEO of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals.

“I wish I could be more euphemistic about it except (they’re) not that subtle about it — they’re just kind of saying it,” Obama said. “You hear it on hard-right media, you hear it from candidates and politicians, you hear things like ‘great replacement theory’ — I mean, this is not subtle. Unless we’re able to return to a more inclusive vision inside the Republican Party, it’s going to be hard to get a bill done.”

Like I've always stated, something like this doesn't just stop, it will take generations.
You and I will be long dead before that occurs. It's changing, and it's not like it once was.
I know you would HAVE to agree with that.
It has taken 246 years. That's more than enough time. Whites didn't take that long to stop what Britain was doing to them but we kept being told that it's going to take more time. This is because whites exist that don't want things to get better.

It has taken 246 years. That's more than enough time. Whites didn't take that long to stop what Britain was doing to them but we kept being told that it's going to take more time. This is because whites exist that don't want things to get better.
I disagree with you, you can't set the clock, and you can't set the alarm, nor can I. There is going to have to be a natural
progression with this. It will take generation 2-4 to have bred out and not a person like you to just say, "STOP".

I'm saying he's not like that because he isn't. Larry Elder? Lol! The Obamas have not attacked Jews. What Obama said about clinging to guns and religion was true. Those are the people dividing America.

Larry Elder helps keep America divided. You like him because he gives you cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back