When Harry meets Santa - Gay Santa making xmas more inclusive

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

"We wanted to celebrate the 50-year anniversary since the abolition of a law prohibiting same-sex relationships," says Monica Solberg, Posten's marketing director. The ad has been watched well over two million times online.

Yes the Gay Santa in Norway has been hugely popular and points the way for further diversification of popular Xmas symbols.I think the challenge is on to update the tired symbolism of a heterosexual holiday and recognise that our gay friends love Xmas as well.

I cant wait for next year.

What happens next year, trans Santa? Hmm, if next year Santa shows up at the guys house as a women would the ad fall in the heterosexual category?

"We wanted to celebrate the 50-year anniversary since the abolition of a law prohibiting same-sex relationships," says Monica Solberg, Posten's marketing director. The ad has been watched well over two million times online.

Yes the Gay Santa in Norway has been hugely popular and points the way for further diversification of popular Xmas symbols.I think the challenge is on to update the tired symbolism of a heterosexual holiday and recognise that our gay friends love Xmas as well.

The faggots just cant leave tradition alone. They ruin everything.

You gotta be shatting me Tammy........................lolololol

What a fucking thread to start the day...................lololololol......................Time to update the tired symbolism of a Heterosexual holiday..........LOLOLOLOL.............Mummy dressed you up in pink little dresses while you waked the streets to the delight of the pervs eh Tammy

Don't think this was a good idea Tammy. Now we know why santa says Ho Ho Ho. Your his little elf giving him head from one continent to the other

The best part of these stories is watching them make people's heads explode as they freak out at the mere mention of "gay".

What happens next year, trans Santa? Hmm, if next year Santa shows up at the guys house as a women would the ad fall in the heterosexual category?
libturds are very unhappy miserable people in general. their personal lives are a disaster. their relationships in life failed. they usually have a degrading shit job

when you are that miserable you take your hatred out on happy well adjusted winners in life like you and i

They hate you and i. people full of life and enjoy it, full of heartless losers who want to piss on every parade possble

that's about the whole ball a wax

The best part of these stories is watching them make people's heads explode as they freak out at the mere mention of "gay".
I think the real thing is that many issues can be still hidden and be better for it. Instead of being out there with all the social media. Being a parent is difficult enough without having a list of do's and dont's when it comes to trust.

Forum List

Back