When Does Hong Kong Become Tiananmen II?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
ChiComs murdered thousands of their own people for peacefully protesting at Tiananmen, and the world didn’t care and China paid no price. I expect it soon.

Commies gotta Commie.

If it happens, I doubt youtube would allow the proof to remain and most of the Western media would ignore it. Too many in the West have sold their souls for a few bucks, not appreciating or even caring about the long term consequences.

It doesn't matter if it's in a year or 50 years, one can't arm an authoritarian state of 1.4 Billion people and somehow believe they will be immune from the eventual control and conquest over their lives. Too many arrogantly assume they will be immune from the communists, but they will be proven wrong, much to their surprise.

If we decide to ignore the signs, some quite overt, if and when it ever occurs, the suffering, autonomy and ability to rewind the clock will be very difficult. Especially with all of the advanced A.I surveillance methods the Communists employ.

Last edited:
I do not think that the Reds will mow down hundreds of Hong Kongers.

This is 2020, not 1989.

So the Reds will simply control Hong Kong by using the "law" to crack down.

And no doubt some protest leaders will be disappeared.

One did not have to be a Nostradamus to know that the Reds would eventually dishonor their agreement to let Hong Kong have autonomy for 50 years.

The Republic of China (Taiwan) must do everything possible to defend itself against a physical or psychological or financial takeover by the Reds.

Hopefully, President Biden and Vice President Harris/Abrams will support Taiwan.

I do not think that the Reds will mow down hundreds of Hong Kongers.

This is 2020, not 1989.

So the Reds will simply control Hong Kong by using the "law" to crack down.

And no doubt some protest leaders will be disappeared.

One did not have to be a Nostradamus to know that the Reds would eventually dishonor their agreement to let Hong Kong have autonomy for 50 years.

The Republic of China (Taiwan) must do everything possible to defend itself against a physical or psychological or financial takeover by the Reds.

Hopefully, President Biden and Vice President Harris/Abrams will support Taiwan.
ChiComs have disappeared thousands already. They’re probably all in a mass grave someone will locate a hundred years from now

The people in Hong Kong won't let this go. I see it as playing out differently than '89.

The people in Hong Kong won't let this go. I see it as playing out differently than '89.
3,000 gun downed in the street and an unarmed population. It’ll end.

I have to agree with the other poster and say the People of Hong Kong will most likely burn the city to the ground before giving China another inch...

The People of Hong Kong are not like Mainland Chinese and they will fight for their freedom or die trying...

Forum List

Back