when do we build our own iron curtain?

Yup I heard Bill Maher say this once about a conservative just trying to argue that everything is not a constitutional right..but it appies here...
"don't wipe your shaft on the constitution and call yourself a scholar"
He used an expletive where I used "shaft" but you get the gist

Originally posted by NewGuy
Reasonable people who refused plan b created our nation.

You might want to remember that.

But your third party is only rendering you irrelevant, unless this party is the "political wing" of a homegrown revolutionary terror group, ready to overthrow the government. Is that what you guys are? Careful now, the feds are watching. ANd the jews.

Reasonable people who refused plan b created our nation.

You might want to remember that.

Dude. If you thinks cops collecting id is a problem for society, then you're NOT reasonable. SOrry to be the one to tell you that.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Dude. If you thinks cops collecting id is a problem for society, then you're NOT reasonable. SOrry to be the one to tell you that.

You aren't the first. ;)

By the same token, I respond the same as I do to all the rest:

:read: :poke: :slap:

You aren't the first. ;)

By the same token, I respond the same as I do to all the rest:

:read: :poke: :slap:

At least you have balls enough to make a case in life. That's more than most people have!:beer:

My right to safety trumps your right to not get charged 250 for not coughing up i.d. like a responsible citizen...if it'll save children from getting blasted at a busstop by some druglord who got pulled over the night before for a burnt out taillight and got a warning and sent on his way, then i'm for it...if we're gonna play the "nightmare scenario" game you won't win..

At least you have balls enough to make a case in life. That's more than most people have!:beer:

:beer:

Agreed!

(even if you are still wrong..... :p: ;) )

Originally posted by leojoeyjoe
My right to safety trumps your right to not get charged 250 for not coughing up i.d. like a responsible citizen...if it'll save children from getting blasted at a busstop by some druglord who got pulled over the night before for a burnt out taillight and got a warning and sent on his way, then i'm for it...if we're gonna play the "nightmare scenario" game you won't win..

My right to bear ARMS beats your police state.

how did arms get into this? Are you saying that not having i.d. on you is a weapon?

I am saying complying with the rule of having to have ID on you at all is GIVING UP one of your weapons.

Ask Jews in Germany a few years back.

we're not talking about jews...we're talking about i.d. as a weapon to stop CRIMINALS....MURDERERS....why do you support them? Stop being intellectually dishonest when you KNOW that's the real point of the law...

we're not talking about jews...we're talking about i.d. as a weapon to stop CRIMINALS....MURDERERS....

Really?

Who's hands does the power belong in Constitutionally?

Who has lost most of their power and who has abused most of theirs?

You need to look again and realize the ends DOES NOT justify the means.

There ARE other means. They have been ignored.

Stop being intellectually dishonest when you KNOW that's the real point of the law...

You have no idea what the real point of the law NOR THE CONSITITUTION is or else you wouldn't say that.

I am saying complying with the rule of having to have ID on you at all is GIVING UP one of your weapons.

Ask Jews in Germany a few years back.

Dude. Get practical. Don't you ever tire of comparing us to the nazis. It's simply inaccurate, an election time political ploy, by an online political hack.:D Ahem.

Dude. Get practical. Don't you ever tire of comparing us to the nazis. It's simply inaccurate, an election time political ploy, by an online political hack.:D Ahem.

:p:

Seriously.....You can see many references to modern day power grabs and unConstitutional acts in original documentation by our founders. They warned us what WOULD happen, and its inevitable consequences, -which we are seeing come about, in the instance of ignoring such tyranny.

Just because you think it is justified, the reality is what it is regardless of the excuse given to justify the action.

I meant "this law" and your bad grammar betrays you as a person incapable of properly examining rhetoric.

Care to illustrate your "bad grammar" reference?

While you are at it, shall we excercise our literary grammatical skills in some flagrant rediculous display of competition?

Do you think your capacity can match my own?

Humor me.

speed limits and stop signs are, technically, not constitutional and yet they save lives...did we put those up to extinguish the jews and strip the populace of their rights too? NO!! so here we are face to face with the fallacy of your argument...

speed limits and stop signs are, technically, not constitutional and yet they save lives...did we put those up to extinguish the jews and strip the populace of their rights too? NO!! so here we are face to face with the fallacy of your argument...
:cof:

Really?

Care to prove how they are not Constitutional?

Forum List

Back