When did you start hating Russia?

I really wonder when the conservatives started loving Russia so much. It came on about the same same time Trump did. Curious. LOL

LOL

1713891735855.png

You comprehending what I wrote...now THAT would be impossible.

Lets not derail the thread okay guys.

Russia doesn’t act rationally. They are a kleptocracy that regularly interferes in other nations business--often using violence. In the case of the 2016 election, they hacked the DNC. This is proven fact. Not voting machines, not ballot devices....
none of that is a proven fact.

Hillary is just a lose who insults the people of the nation.

you know who stole the DNC emails?

a campaigner, Seth Rich who got added to the Clinton kill list.

When Reagan told me too.

Why do conservatives hate Reagan so much?

It's the mark of a good and healthy person to hate evil. We reject the PC nonsense that all hating is wrong.
At the same time Israel was loved and adored. Now it seems Progs are ready for another Holocaust.

Russia Good..... when Obama President.
Russia Bad ..... when Trump President.
Russia Still Bad..... when Biden President because Ukraine contributed to The Big Guy.

I started disliking Putin when he snookered Baby-Bush with his puppy dog eyes of course. I don't hate the Russian people.

1713892337984.png

1713892386426.png

Like many other people, I started to "dislike" Russia when P---N and his friend M------V started to treat the Russian people like children by taking turns being "president" and "prime minister."

Then P---N dropped all pretenses and became a dictator with rigged elections. (At least, dictatorial China simply has NO "elections.")

Of course, his brutal invasion of Ukraine and the senseless death of tens of thousands of Russian and Ukrainian boys was the last straw,

I have read that there are many good people in Russia. But, of course, they cannot do anything, (Just as the good people in China cannot change their government.)

Hate is a strong word.

People are people, it's not their fault that there are defective, genetically cowardly genes that reproduce among our species. These inferior genetic sloths eventually become abusers of power through government, harm their nation and threaten others.

This gene is prevalent across many industries and government positions of power everywhere. Being a member of government or in a position of power but NOT abusing it, is legitimate service. Those who abuse are vile, They all die alone with few who truly cared about them. Consider Stalins demise, his closest men were surrounding him, they let him die rather than seek doctors assistance because first, they wanted him gone, second, they didn't want to be responsible if the doctor did something wrong etc.

In the end they will face their justice...you can't duck G-d...

Hate is a strong word.

People are people, it's not their fault that there are defective, genetically cowardly genes that reproduce among our species. These inferior genetic sloths eventually become abusers of power through government, harm their nation and threaten others.

In the end they will face their justice...you can't duck G-d...
are you talking about canada or russia??

I started considering Russia differently after this

Russian President Vladimir Putin warned the West on Sunday against arming Syrian rebels “who kill their enemies and eat their organs,” referencing a widely circulated video that purports to show a rebel fighter eating the heart of a dead soldier.

I believe you will not deny that one should hardly back those who kill their enemies and eat their organs. … Do you want to support these people? Do you want to supply arms to these people?” Putin asked, speaking to reporters in London after meeting with British Prime Minister David Cameron.

Shitstain obama certainly did and does support the worst barbarians the world has. Up to and including fuckwad Biden bringing the dregs of Haiti here. Putin is better than Biden. Is better than any democrat. He has never done to the Russian people what democrats have done to us.

Okay Sargent Schultz!
Given how devoted you are to the Lord of Lies, your eternal future is looking kind of ... warm.

Sure, you may think that you've cut a special deal with Satan, but he's the Lord of Lies, and he doesn't keep his deals.

Remember, repentence requires showing actual contrition. You need to publicly apologize for your lies.

Now that Trump loves China so much, due to all the Chinese cash going to Trump and the GOP, when will the Trump cultists formally declare their love for China?

They know they have to. The party commands it. It's just a matter of when they do it. Everyone knows the Trump cult is informally working with Beijing already, so they may as well make the formal announcement.

One question, Trump cultists. If your RussoMasters and ChinaMasters give conflicting orders, which one will you obey?

Now that Trump loves China so much, due to all the Chinese cash going to Trump and the GOP, when will the Trump cultists formally declare their love for China?

They know they have to. The party commands it. It's just a matter of when they do it. Everyone knows the Trump cult is informally working with Beijing already, so they may as well make the formal announcement.

One question, Trump cultists. If your RussoMasters and ChinaMasters give conflicting orders, which one will you obey?

LOL! We know who you are...

1713897565459.png

When Putin took over and destroyed Chechnya

It hasn’t gotten better

Forum List

Back