When did the reverse transformation of the English Tories take place?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
During Thatcherism, the Tories were practically a fork of the GOP, they were right-wing in the American sense. It is clear that this was a direct impact of Reagan and the forces behind him, they simply broke the Tories.
But now they have become imperialist totalitarians again, left in the American sense, as I understand it.
When it hapрened?
By the way, I think that until recently the BBC remained under the influence of Thatcherism. Even during the Obama era, they wrote freely about the crimes of doctors in India and Uzbekistan, about the genocide of the Uyghurs, and so on. They didn't lick the asses of the American Democrats, or the Labor Party, or the Post-Tatcher Tories.

During Thatcherism, the Tories were practically a fork of the GOP, they were right-wing in the American sense. It is clear that this was a direct impact of Reagan and the forces behind him, they simply broke the Tories.
But now they have become imperialist totalitarians again, left in the American sense, as I understand it.
When it hapрened?
By the way, I think that until recently the BBC remained under the influence of Thatcherism. Even during the Obama era, they wrote freely about the crimes of doctors in India and Uzbekistan, about the genocide of the Uyghurs, and so on. They didn't lick the asses of the American Democrats, or the Labor Party, or the Post-Tatcher Tories.

Let them eat cake over there on their tiny, foggy, miserable little island.

Forum List

Back