When did the guberment take yer guns?

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021

Over the last 245 years, how many times did the government take your guns?

1. Black Americans were banned from gun ownership for the longest time.

2. Native Americans were banned at times, but not all of them, and you could say they weren't US citizens at the time.

3. Felons are banned from gun ownership, but most of us agree with that.

4. 1934, the National Firearms Act was passed so if you had a fully auto weapon, a sawed-off shotgun, etc, the government did take those away. Unless you were willing to pay fees and do paperwork.

5. Did the government seize guns in Chicago or New York?

When they banned the sale of assault style weapons, they didn't seize the weapons, they just didn't let you buy new ones.

What am I missing?

What I'm saying is that you're more likely to die of tree falling on you that was cut down by a lighting strike than to have the government to take your guns.

What I'm saying is that you're more likely to die of tree falling on you that was cut down by a lighting strike than to have the government to take your guns.
There's no threat of government taking anybody's guns. The government/ or lack of government in America's future can depend on the support of nearly all gun owners. The ones who don't support the 'socalled government' are so few in number as to be irrelevant.

That would be taking into account the military and police included.

2. Native Americans were banned at times, but not all of them, and you could say they weren't US citizens at the time.

4. 1934, the National Firearms Act was passed so if you had a fully auto weapon, a sawed-off shotgun, etc, the government did take those away. Unless you were willing to pay fees and do paperwork.

When they banned the sale of assault style weapons, they didn't seize the weapons, they just didn't let you buy new ones.

What am I missing?

Not anymore. The DIms have never been as commie as they are now and their hatred of American values is at an all time high...with gun ownership being at the top of their removal list.

What am I missing?

Right. To the best of my knowledge, Republican President George W. Bush is the only one to Federalize troops and send them to a city in crises (when they most needed to keep their weapons for home defense) and use the troops to confiscate their guns. It is probably when the Democrat Rham Emmanuel first thought up that line, never let a crisis go to waste. Luckily, no Washington politicians have felt so threatened by a crisis 1100 miles away, sense that time.

I submit that if they haven't taken your guns in the last 245 years, they won't take your guns in the next 25 years.
I haven't owned guns the last 245 years.
But when any government commits or contributes to mass-murder to get rid of our gun rights, you really have to question not only their methods but their motivations.

Tell it to them in New Orleans.

The government gave them back.

There was this Norwegian news team in New Orleans right after the hurricane. They were huddled down behind some concrete planters in some park. They said they had never seen anything like it, it was like a war zone.

Lots of gun shots in the background.

lol

1639595907176.png

The government should be required to provide for free any licensing, safety course, or anything else, they mandate for gun ownership.

The government has no right to place a tax on my right to bear arms.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
But when any government commits or contributes to mass-murder to get rid of our gun rights, you really have to question not only their methods but their motivations.
You be sure and get back with us when that happens

The government gave them back.

There was this Norwegian news team in New Orleans right after the hurricane. They were huddled down behind some concrete planters in some park. They said they had never seen anything like it, it was like a war zone.

Lots of gun shots in the background.

lol
I never read where they gave them back. I thought I had read, some never got them back or not all of them back. I think it ran something like, you had to prove the weapon was in your name, by purchase or transfer. They didn't just confiscate in the inner city. They got them from gated communities, where large upscale homes were running on generators, also. I remember one guy, in a nice two-story home in an upscale neighborhood with wrought iron gates and fencing, where they opened his gates, came onto the property, held the family at gunpoint, while they searched without warrant, confiscated their guns and by the time of the interview, still had not had his guns returned, some of them family heirlooms passed from father to son with no paper. They didn't have castle doctine until 2006 coincidentally. If they'd had it in 2005, there probably would have been a hell of a war down there.

You be sure and get back with us when that happens
It's been happening for years.
Democrats are setting up the conditions needed for mass-murders.....then they make sure that violent criminals are allowed out on the streets.

Their favorite scenario is creating an environment of hatred in our schools causing kids that are bullied to take out their frustrations on their classmates. This is a constant in our public education system. All they have to do is take a local murder, with guns or otherwise, turn it into a national event with wall to wall coverage, and you get the predictable copy-cat school shootings. Hopefully the shooter is white. If not....the little prick is back in school within 24 hours.

It's been happening for years.
Democrats are setting up the conditions needed for mass-murders.....then they make sure that violent criminals are allowed out on the streets.

Their favorite scenario is creating an environment of hatred in our schools causing kids that are bullied to take out their frustrations on their classmates. This is a constant in our public education system. All they have to do is take a local murder, with guns or otherwise, turn it into a national event with wall to wall coverage, and you get the predictable copy-cat school shootings. Hopefully the shooter is white. If not....the little prick is back in school within 24 hours.
No, it hasn't been happening except in your bizarre gun nut imagination. Get a grip you fruitcake

If America was disarmed today we'd be seeing exactly the same kind of tyranny that's happening in OZ and New Zealand. As for them "not taking", that isn't the same as not "wanting to take" or working toward doing so, eventually. They should educate themselves about what a REAL insurrection looks like before they f##k around and find out.

No, it hasn't been happening except in your bizarre gun nut imagination. Get a grip you fruitcake
The problem with you is you cannot fathom that someone could be this evil as to do something like this......but I guess you've never been to Washington and met some of these freaks.
They specialize in perversion....which explains their outright disgust in Christianity.
Christ.....Hillary has been committing murder for going on 35 years.
These people allow the worst kind of scum into their circle of friends and eventually nothing is beyond imagining.
Just being in the same room with these degenerates is enough to make you sick. It's why they can't seem to act like real people anymore.

How did communism get a foothold in America?​

Communism involves armed men and gulags in the end. But, how do you take over a country as silently as possible in the preceding steps?​
First, understand that the hand which rocks the cradle rules the world. If you can control the youth of any country, you can control the future of any country.
The next step is to attack the written laws of a nation. Written law based on human rights is a hindrance to communism. The authors of charters and constitutions often build them with the evasion in mind. To counter this, the influential communist must target the youth of a nation. In addition, a communist must target the laws of such as well. Infiltrating the law schools and courtrooms of an entire nation up to the highest levels is often necessary.​
Finally, communists MUST be in positions of power. This is easier than it seems. All the communists need to do is stoke envy and anger in the populace, thereby pitting them against each other. By stoking fear, anger, and greed, one can get large swaths of the people to clamor for the empty promises of a paradise offered to them. As a result, the communist easily takes office. Once this happens, getting other communists into positions of power becomes infinitely easier with bribes and tampered voting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back