When did America stop being great

America stopped being great when Trump decided to run for president. If Trump makes it, America may not be great again for years and years.

America is great and it's always been great. But listening to Trump we are poor and compared us to third world countries. Just imagine if Hillary will mention this kind of foolishness.

Donald Trump Says America is "Like a Third World Country" [VIDEO] | RedState

Donald Trump Says America is “Like a Third World Country” [VIDEO]
CALEB HOWE // Posted at 6:52 pm on October 05, 2016
Share Tweet
Just imagine this sound bite coming from Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton. Imagine the garment-rending outrage from the people who are likely voting for Donald Trump this November. Imagine it.

Trump was transitioning from talking about Hillary as being the head of a criminal enterprise to his laments and promises regarding poverty and crime in African American communities. During that transition, he said America is “like a third-world country.”
This speech was today in Henderson, Nevada. And he said America is a like a third world country. The sentence stands alone. Imagine if someone on the other side had uttered it.

America is already great. The alt-right just wants to blame their personal failings on minorities, and Trump is hoping to seize power solely on the promise of getting rid of them.

You mean the same way the left blamed GW on all of DumBama's failings throughout his first term and beyond?

America stopped being "great" with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 when it turned over it's monetary system to a group of international bankers that extended credit created from nothing. It has been all down hill since. The Crash of 1929 was totally orchestrated all designed to put USA.INC into more debt which led to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 and the gold confiscation and made us all "enemies" of the state while pledging our sweat equity as surety against a debt that we were not responsible for while losing allodial rights to property.......any other questions???

Dude you are blowing your conspiracy theories again.

Charmin, you don't understand diddly squat because you have been programmed to believe the utter horseshit that you have been fed. You are "small time".......wallow in your ignorance....makes no difference to me.

Trump is trying to make America great again but when did America stop being Great? Seems to me there was no mention of the lack of greatness during the Bush administration despite all the failings of that administration. I have done extensive research to try and find when America was great no more and oddly enough, I have found the exact date ; to the minute when America stopped being great: November 4 2008 at 10 pm central standard time, but I can't figure out why. IF you can solve this riddle, there is a $100 dollar reward waiting for you.

Check this video

America stopped being great on several occasions, not just one.

We stopped being great when government took over one-seventh of our economy called healthcare.

We stopped being great when we went 20 trillion into debt.

We stopped being great when we created record amount of new government dependents.

We stopped being great when we allowed the President to take over credit cards, student loans, and even the entire loan institutions.

We really stopped being great when our President threatened pubic schools to allow weirdos in dresses to go to the bathrooms and showers with our daughters.

We stopped being great when we lost our three star credit rating for the first time in history.

We stopped being great when over 1/3 of our population of working age decided not to work any longer.

America stopped being "great" with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 when it turned over it's monetary system to a group of international bankers that extended credit created from nothing. It has been all down hill since. The Crash of 1929 was totally orchestrated all designed to put USA.INC into more debt which led to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 and the gold confiscation and made us all "enemies" of the state while pledging our sweat equity as surety against a debt that we were not responsible for while losing allodial rights to property.......any other questions???
Yes. Do you care to prove any of this.

Be specific....where do I start your education????
Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. I own proprty, travel and do what ever I want - under the law ...... mostly. No one controls me.

You do not have allodial rights to property....fact. There is nothing that you have that your corporate "gubermint" cannot take from you at their whim......that is a fact.

Trump is trying to make America great again but when did America stop being Great? Seems to me there was no mention of the lack of greatness during the Bush administration despite all the failings of that administration. I have done extensive research to try and find when America was great no more and oddly enough, I have found the exact date ; to the minute when America stopped being great: November 4 2008 at 10 pm central standard time, but I can't figure out why. IF you can solve this riddle, there is a $100 dollar reward waiting for you.

Check this video

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. I own proprty, travel and do what ever I want - under the law ...... mostly. No one controls me.
Don't pay your property taxes and drop us a note.

We really stopped being great when our President threatened pubic schools to allow weirdos in dresses to go to the bathrooms and showers with our daughters.
nick_anderson_current_cartoon_2016-10-14_5_.jpg

OH MY GOD yes paying property taxes is so horrible. Those people in Syria don't know anything about oppression.

Donald Trump thought America was great under Bill Clinton. Groper Don looooved Slick Willy and Crooked Hillary.

"I think she is going to go down at a minimum as a great senator. I think she is a great wife to a president. And I think Bill Clinton was a great president."

"I think Bill Clinton is terrific. I think he’s done an amazing job. I think he’s probably got the toughest skin I’ve ever seen, and I think he’s a terrific guy. I just have to view the economy and the country. I think Bill Clinton has done a terrific job."

"I've been around for a long time, and it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans."

Trump HATED George Bush.

“I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States.”

"The rest of the world hates us."

"It just seemed like [Nancy Pelosi] was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing."

"He lied. He got us into the war with lies."

OH MY GOD yes paying property taxes is so horrible. Those people in Syria don't know anything about oppression.
Your bravado inferred that you're completely free of any governmental onus.
Such is NOT the case.

Judging by the posts of a lot of Trump's Chumps, America was great when gays and blacks and women knew their place.

America is already great. The alt-right just wants to blame their personal failings on minorities, and Trump is hoping to seize power solely on the promise of getting rid of them.

Yeah, it's "great"......USA.INC has become the greatest debtor nation per capita on the planet whose fiat currency has been foisted on the rest of the planet as the world's reserve "currency" due to it's military might and the "petro dollar" agreement and a printing press that runs day and might spewing out worthless paper backed by nothing of an intrinsic value......so tell me again how great it is?????

And by voting your role model will reduce the deficit? Think again.

How can the alleged "deficit" ever be repaid when the central bankers and their affiliates extend credit from nothing? The national debt is that of their corporate entity that is USA.INC that takes in hard assets off of our sweat equity while making us responsible for their corporate credit card. I know how the system works and it's not that fucking hard to figure out if you do a little research and studying about how fiat currencies work. Do you think that when you are approved for a housing loan that the banks go into a vault and withdraw the "money" to give to the owner of the house you are "purchasing"?? Because if so, you are 100 percent wrong. You sign a "Promissory Note" and it is your signature that created the money and that note is then "monetized" because under the U.C.C anything can be used as a negotiable instrument. The banks risk noting, have a hard asset as collateral and then back-load that alleged loan with "interest" so that if you should default, they have all the payments you made PLUS a hard asset that they can then re-sell and start the process all over again. Bankruptcies and foreclosures are built right into this fraudulent system.

Forum List

Back