When did America become so Pathetic?

Started with the consevative apoplexy about having a black man in the Whitehouse. They completely lost their minds and drug the rest if us down with them.
So, the allged "liberal" TDS is different how?

(So-called) TDS has nothing to do with "Liberalism". It has nothing to do with politics or with parties.
It has everything to do with personal character.

Not that half the population of this thread (see #2) would have the vaguest clue what Liberalism means anyway.
#2 was about progressive education not liberalism,,,

dementia is a sure sign of TDS
I had to deep scan the page to figure out what the hell you're talking about here.

When I say "#2" I'm referring to POST #2, specifically the sigline that specifically references Liberalism, to wit:

Liberalism is the belief everyone else should be in treatment for your disorder and in jail for your crime.

Which it most emphatically is not, not even remotely close, thereby demonstrating the carrier of that line doesn't have a clue in the world what she's talking about. Thus I have demonstrated my point that "half" (metaphorically) of the population in this thread doesn't have a clue what the word means.

I have this thing about accuracy. Words mean specific things and claiming they mean other things is not only stupid, it's destructive and it's anti-discourse.

Hope this helps.

Started with the consevative apoplexy about having a black man in the Whitehouse. They completely lost their minds and drug the rest if us down with them.
So, the allged "liberal" TDS is different how?

(So-called) TDS has nothing to do with "Liberalism". It has nothing to do with politics or with parties.
It has everything to do with personal character.

Not that half the population of this thread (see #2) would have the vaguest clue what Liberalism means anyway.
#2 was about progressive education not liberalism,,,

dementia is a sure sign of TDS
I had to deep scan the page to figure out what the hell you're talking about here.

When I say "#2" I'm referring to POST #2, specifically the sigline that specifically references Liberalism, to wit:

Liberalism is the belief everyone else should be in treatment for your disorder and in jail for your crime.

Which it most emphatically is not, not even remotely close, thereby demonstrating the carrier of that line doesn't have a clue in the world what she's talking about. Thus I have demonstrated my point that "half" (metaphorically) of the population in this thread doesn't have a clue what the word means.

I have this thing about accuracy. Words mean specific things and claiming they mean other things is not only stupid, it's destructive and it's anti-discourse.

Hope this helps.
sorry I looked at the comment not the ramblings under it,,,

What I want to know is when did America become such a pathetic country?
Americans are now too incompetent to manage a pandemic when in the past America was the leaders in worldwide pandemic response.
Americans are now too weak to suffer a little hardship so that they can contain the virus like China did.
Americans are now so frail and fearful that they are willing to sacrifice parents and grandparents to the virus so they can make money.
What is the point of America if it can't even protect the elderly, the vulnerable citizens. May as well disband the Union now from a pointless republic.
America, the richest and most powerful country and yet refuses to protect their people. Why would a third of Americans still support Republicans and Trump. It really boggles the mind.
It has been going on for years.

Americans are now too incompetent to manage a pandemic when in the past America was the leaders in worldwide pandemic response.
Americans are now too weak to suffer a little hardship so that they can contain the virus like China did.
Americans are now so frail and fearful that they are willing to sacrifice parents and grandparents to the virus so they can make money.
What is the point of America if it can't even protect the elderly, the vulnerable citizens. May as well disband the Union now from a pointless republic.
America, the richest and most powerful country and yet refuses to protect their people. Why would a third of Americans still support Republicans and Trump. It really boggles the mind.
Considering how divided we are due to us being the free country that we are to live however we want to live, how pathetic are we really at the end of the day?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Where I am in the grand scheme? Because I can see both sides where most things are concerned if not all of them, I am somewhere in the middle.

Like china did???????

they were forcibly confined and locked up or shot if they didnt stay home,,,

the rest I agree with,,,

Welding infected (and politically inconvenient people) into their apartments will create some much needed jobs during the Pandemic!

Like china did???????

the rest I agree with,,,

Welding infected (and politically inconvenient people) into their apartments will create some much needed jobs during the Pandemic!
only until youre the one being welded in,,,

Like china did???????

the rest I agree with,,,

only until youre the one being welded in,,,

*sigh* Sarcasm is so wasted on some people.

Forum List

Back