What’s Yours Is Mine...The Democrat View

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
…..I have the right to take whatever I wish from you, or simply destroy what you have, in the Democrat’s America.

1.The philosophical support for the Democrats/Progressives/wokesters is so bizarre that it is near impossible to explain, much less defend it.

It is called Postmodernism, and it is the central thesis of Leftist Democrat thought: there is no right or wrong, no eternal truth, and we fight anything or anyone that suggests restricting one’s satisfaction. That means morality.

“But the belief that autonomous individuals had the right to make subjective judgment about what was right for them in pursuit of their unchallengeable entitlement to happiness destroyed that understanding. Progressives interpreted liberty as license, thus destroying the moral rules that make freedom a virtue."
Melanie Phillips

2. Let’s make that Democrat view substantial to all of our lives: there is no reason for law, no bar to theft….or even murder.
Yes…..that’s what it means when you get right down to the implementation of postmodernism. And that’s why Obama was known as the Postmodern President.

If you vote Democrat, that is the view of society you are voting for. If you are white, your equality is taken away as a way to make up for past iniquities to minorities……not the minorities who are told to riot, steal, destroy……no, to some ancestor eight generations ago.

3. “Leftists say that looting is a fully legitimate form of social protest. Vicky Osterweil, writing in The New Inquiry, claims that “for most of America’s history, one of the most righteous anti-white supremacist tactics available was looting.” Dick Morris

3. “In Defense of Looting

As protests in Ferguson continued unabated one week after the police killing of Michael Brown, Jr.,…. It is in solidarity with these latter protesters–along with those who loot–and against politicians and de-escalators everywhere that I offer this critique, as a way of invigorating discussion amongst those engaged in anti-oppression struggle, in Ferguson and anywhere else the police violently perpetuate white supremacy and settler colonialism. In other words, anywhere in America.” In Defense of Looting

So the troll is getting more open with the white supremacism. I guess you have to use what works with your targeted audience.

Perhaps your brain damage prevented you from replying to the post you subscribed to.....

Try again:

…..I have the right to take whatever I wish from you, or simply destroy what you have, in the Democrat’s America.

1.The philosophical support for the Democrats/Progressives/wokesters is so bizarre that it is near impossible to explain, much less defend it.

It is called Postmodernism, and it is the central thesis of Leftist Democrat thought: there is no right or wrong, no eternal truth, and we fight anything or anyone that suggests restricting one’s satisfaction. That means morality.

“But the belief that autonomous individuals had the right to make subjective judgment about what was right for them in pursuit of their unchallengeable entitlement to happiness destroyed that understanding. Progressives interpreted liberty as license, thus destroying the moral rules that make freedom a virtue."
Melanie Phillips

2. Let’s make that Democrat view substantial to all of our lives: there is no reason for law, no bar to theft….or even murder.
Yes…..that’s what it means when you get right down to the implementation of postmodernism. And that’s why Obama was known as the Postmodern President.

If you vote Democrat, that is the view of society you are voting for. If you are white, your equality is taken away as a way to make up for past iniquities to minorities……not the minorities who are told to riot, steal, destroy……no, to some ancestor eight generations ago.

3. “Leftists say that looting is a fully legitimate form of social protest. Vicky Osterweil, writing in The New Inquiry, claims that “for most of America’s history, one of the most righteous anti-white supremacist tactics available was looting.” Dick Morris

As protests in Ferguson continued unabated one week after the police killing of Michael Brown, Jr.,…. It is in solidarity with these latter protesters–along with those who loot–and against politicians and de-escalators everywhere that I offer this critique, as a way of invigorating discussion amongst those engaged in anti-oppression struggle, in Ferguson and anywhere else the police violently perpetuate white supremacy and settler colonialism. In other words, anywhere in America.” In Defense of Looting

4. Bad enough that Obama wasn’t qualified for the presidency….he did great damage to America and to race relations: encouraging lawlessness, rioting, arson, domestic terrorism.

5. The authorization came right from the top.

"Obama Met With Ferguson Activists – Said He’s Concerned They “Stay on Course”
President Obama met with Ferguson protest leaders on November 5th, the day after the midterm elections. The meeting was not on his daily schedule. He was concerned that the protesters “stay on course.”

What does that mean?" Obama Met With Ferguson Activists - Said He's Concerned They "Stay on Course" - The Gateway Pundit

Melanie Phillips

I hate to disagree with you Political Chic......Your title isn't exactly accurate...

The democrats actually believe, "you have nothing, own nothing, except what we allow you to have......"

There....that is more accurate...

Melanie Phillips

That's so funny.

R.4cb9539bc52b219296657459f711942e

I hate to disagree with you Political Chic......Your title isn't exactly accurate...

The democrats actually believe, "you have nothing, own nothing, except what we allow you to have......"

There....that is more accurate...

You mean kinda like this?

The attitude of the FDR government can be seen in these words of A.B. “Happy” Chandler, a former Kentucky governor: “[A]ll of us owe the government; we owe it for everything we have—and that is the basis of obligation—and the government can take everything we have if the government needs it. . . . The government can assert its right to have all the taxes it needs for any purpose, either now or at any time in the future.”

From a speech delivered on the Senate floor

May 14, 1943
Happy Chandler's dangerous statism - The Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions

4. Bad enough that Obama wasn’t qualified for the presidency….he did great damage to America and to race relations: encouraging lawlessness, rioting, arson, domestic terrorism.

Do I have to remind you that 90% of the riots, damage, etc, took place under Donald Trump.

Things were far more peaceful during Obama, and now under Biden then they were under TRUMP

As they say, if it looks like a duck.

Republican is a Party of Fascism

Dedicated to restricting Democracy as they protect the interests of the wealthy

That's so funny.

R.4cb9539bc52b219296657459f711942e

I have to teach you dolts everything.......but, noblesse oblige.

The Gadsden flag is a historical American flag with a yellow field depicting a timber rattlesnake[1][2] coiled and ready to strike. Beneath the rattlesnake are the words: "DONT TREAD ON ME".[note 1] Some modern versions of the flag include an apostrophe.

The flag is named after politician Christopher Gadsden (1724–1805), who designed it in 1775 during the American Revolution. It was used by the Continental Marines as an early motto flag, along with the Moultrie flag. Its design proclaims an assertive warning of vigilance and willingness to act in defense against coercion.[4] This has led it to be associated with the ideas of individualism and liberty.

You mean kinda like this?

The attitude of the FDR government can be seen in these words of A.B. “Happy” Chandler, a former Kentucky governor: “[A]ll of us owe the government; we owe it for everything we have—and that is the basis of obligation—and the government can take everything we have if the government needs it. . . . The government can assert its right to have all the taxes it needs for any purpose, either now or at any time in the future.”

From a speech delivered on the Senate floor

May 14, 1943
Happy Chandler's dangerous statism - The Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions

May 1943?

While we were involved in WWII?
Just a hint …….America was already taking any resources it needed to win the war

Do I have to remind you that 90% of the riots, damage, etc, took place under Donald Trump.

Things were far more peaceful during Obama, and now under Biden then they were under TRUMP

The 2020 riots were ordered by the democrat party, using their shock troops, BLM and Antifa......in order to damage Trump for the election....the democrats once again used them to loot, burn and murder in black neighborhoods.....something the democrats have done since the party was founded by 2 slave owners.

Republican is a Party of Fascism

Dedicated to restricting Democracy as they protect the interests of the wealthy

Look what they did to one man - one vote. That's still the basic rule, but now instead of a cap on how much money an individual (loudness of his voice) can put into politics, they now let the rich and famous spend what they want.

The 2020 riots were ordered by the democrat party, using their shock troops, BLM and Antifa......in order to damage Trump for the election....the democrats once again used them to loot, burn and murder in black neighborhoods.....something the democrats have done since the party was founded by 2 slave owners.
The problem with that theory is that protests over George Floyd occurred in over 40 countries, including America.

What started in Minneapolis has gone global. At least 40 countries, representing every continent except Antarctica, have held protests echoing support for the hundreds of U.S. protests in response...

Those Dems must be really powerful to tell the world what to do.

Leftists are always more peaceful when the get their way. Still angry, violent spoiled brats.

Forum List

Back